• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Will we way better off without any form of government?

and with the believe in 'government/authority" we get this:

!

No we have to get rid of the religion called 'government", ASAP

Since humans aren't angels, NONE are fit to rule!

says it all, eh?!

Nah- it works OK when you set up a system of checks and balances.

What family, playground, workplace, club, business, school, neighborhood, or any other association of people works best with no rules?

Nah- it works OK when you set up a system of checks and balances.

What family, playground, workplace, club, business, school, neighborhood, or any other association of people works best with no rules?

no rules? i wrote 'no rulers", who needs them?

Rulers, 'government' doesn't work at all beause it injects more immorality into society. It is destructive by its nature.

Unfortunaly. people are deeply indoctrinated with the religion of a 'government'. Hence the somewtimes fierce reactions here.

But just do calm some reseach and you will see how immoral and destructive the idea of 'government" is.

no rules? i wrote 'no rulers", who needs them?

Rulers, 'government' doesn't work at all beause it injects more immorality into society. It is destructive by its nature.

Unfortunaly. people are deeply indoctrinated with the religion of a 'government'. Hence the somewtimes fierce reactions here.

But just do calm some reseach and you will see how immoral and destructive the idea of 'government" is.

So how to take care of those who don’t follow the rules? Vigilante justice?

here ya go

2016-09-19-Your-Immorality-is-Showing-Statist.jpg

it is crystall clear!

I can prove my theory as easily as you can prove yours

Mine isn't that difficult, just look at history and the people who killed in name of the 'government", Stalin, Hitler, you get the point.
Millions if not more people killed because they followed 'government' orders.

q e d

Mine isn't that difficult, just look at history and the people who killed in name of the 'government", Stalin, Hitler, you get the point.
Millions if not more people killed because they followed 'government' orders.

q e d

So? Prove it would be any better without government. It could be 100 times worse

Let me ask you this, is it moral or immoral behavior?

If I say it is moral for me to steal your belongings, and immoral for you to steal mine, and you disagree with this, why should I care? And if you want me to care, how will you make me?

If I say it is moral for me to steal your belongings, and immoral for you to steal mine, and you disagree with this, why should I care? And if you want me to care, how will you make me?

morallity is not relative.

duh? I just showed you,, don't you read?

Dude. Do you know what 100 times worse means?

Prove it would be better. Show me a country where your plan is working

I think having a 'governent' is extremely destructive, and that we are really way beter off without any form of government. I understand this sounds absurd for a lot of people when they read this. But even any form of 'government' is logically impossible. Why? Because 'government' rest on 'authority' and "authority' is actually impossible. I am not referring to people who are an 'authority" in their field, but 'authority' that can use 'force" (e.g. police, military etc.)

Let's explore.

nothing to explore, this is a silly post

No. I think it's better for each one of us that the people ruling our country are chosen through election rather than by the people who are ruling the country at the moment (let alone that there would be no government)

Is complete anarchy something we should have to experience?

Back
Top Bottom