• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Do Uneducated Poor White Americans Consistently Vote Republican?

Cherry picked from how many videos taken?

Please... How many video clips did they select from how many taken?

You haven't a clue, and don't care, because it fits your confirmation bias... Right?

Does that overrule the findings of the census bureau?

That video was the 'real McCoy.'

You should tell trump!

Tell him what? That there is a fake quote attributed to him? There are a lot of those. I feel no compulsion to inform him of this one, not that I have a direct line to him, regardless.

I find this thread offensive starting with the OP playing the tired worn out race card from the very beginning.

Tell him what? That there is a fake quote attributed to him? There are a lot of those. I feel no compulsion to inform him of this one, not that I have a direct line to him, regardless.

The not everything on the internet is true part.

It's a fake quote and everyone who liked it is naive cuz everything on teh internetz isn't true.

But given the idiocy that President Trump tweets on a regular basis....how far off is it? Really.....:lamo

Bs and that wasn't the question of the thread it was about poor uneducated whites never asked about blacks way to deflect. BUT I expect it.

When the pot calls the kettle black, the kettle, I think, can be excused if it points out that it is a condition both of them share.

But given the idiocy that President Trump tweets on a regular basis....how far off is it? Really.....:lamo

Well...that's kinda the sad thing. He's said so many stupid things, why lose credibility and use a fake one?

That video was the 'real McCoy.'

Sorry. Just because they claim such a thing, I don't buy it. At least the included some honest opinions that fly over liberals heads.

Well...that's kinda the sad thing. He's said so many stupid things, why lose credibility and use a fake one?

To prove a point. He is says so many screwed up things....what do you believe that comes out of his mouth,

When they first started posting his tweets...I fact checked a lot of them....because I could never believe a POTUS would post such crap.

Somebody posted the pic as a joke and the saddest part was that it was actually plausible that he said such a thing/

The economy is about equally motivated by what is perceived as a future financial climate, and by changes in law, which can take years to affect.
Oh, I see so, in other words, your free to just blame Liberals for bad economies whether they had anything to do with them or not, and give credit to Republicans for good economies even when they have nothing to do with it because you can just pretend any event of the last 10 years caused what we're seeing today. Got it.

When the democrats won congress in 2006, they were promising to tax the rich and corporations more. They promised Obamacare. As soon as the rich and corporate world realized there would be such a change in congress, they started protecting their assets.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! So even though Bush was still in the white house for a further two years your argument is that he was such horrible president they predicted a landslide victory for Democrats in 2008,

Tell me how did all these rich wealthy people predict Trump would win when every single solitary poll indicate he was going to get his ass handed to him? Did the economy start recovering back in 2009 because they predicted Trump in 2017? How is it that with Obama in the white house for 7 more years, with tax cuts pending, and Obamacare a reality that the economy started growing again?

Sorry if that simple fact, eludes you.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You delusional ramblings mean nothing. The only fact here is that you can't admit the reality of how horrible Republican's have been for the economy historically. For over 60 years not the U.S. Economy has consistantly done better while Demcrats hold the white house. Almost all of the best state economies in the country are heavily blue states, meanwhile ****ty southern conservative states like Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee, West Virginia, Arkansas, and Missouri are constantly bringing up the ass end in terms of economic productivity.

I watched it all unfold.

Given the craziness that is spewed on twitter how out of character would it be?:lamo

When you spew lies about someone so often as our media does, don't you start asking yourself if what they are presenting is reality?

When you spew lies about someone so often as our media does, don't you start asking yourself if what they are presenting is reality?

He is posting his reality on Twitter.

And unless you have evidence that those are not his tweets......he is the maker of his own reality and he is the primary person responsible for the public's perception of him.

Trump is the entity (not "fake news") who is responsible for how he is seen.

Sure. people post fake crap about him.....but if he would have been acting in a civil and reasonable manner....nobody would believe the fake crap.

Most of Trump's wounds are self inflicted.

He is posting his reality on Twitter.

And unless you have evidence that those are not his tweets......he is the maker of his own reality and he is the primary person responsible for the public's perception of him.

Trump is the entity (not "fake news") who is responsible for how he is seen.

Sure. people post fake crap about him.....but if he would have been acting in a civil and reasonable manner....nobody would believe the fake crap.

Most of Trump's wounds are self inflicted.

Never said trump helped himself, but the fact you guys don't like his antics, but believe everything the lying media has told you, even after shown time and time again they fabricate much of what they do, you still jump on any dumb thing they say against the guy.

Do you realize how much more powerful your position would be if you critisized trump for his policies, antics, but called out the fake news creators at the same time? I do.

Never said trump helped himself, but the fact you guys don't like his antics, but believe everything the lying media has told you, even after shown time and time again they fabricate much of what they do, you still jump on any dumb thing they say against the guy.

Do you realize how much more powerful your position would be if you critisized trump for his policies, antics, but called out the fake news creators at the same time? I do.

It is so far beyond a simplistic just "not helping himself".

His own words, tweets do more to harm his brand and reputation than "fake news" ever could.

It is so far beyond a simplistic just "not helping himself".

His own words, tweets do more to harm his brand and reputation than "fake news" ever could.

but your ilk cheer the fake news, then make excuses for it, rationalize it, then pretend it never happened.

That's far more dangerous that trumps dumb tweets.

but your ilk cheer the fake news, then make excuses for it, rationalize it, then pretend it never happened.

Too bad too many excuses and rationalizations have happened for Donald Trump.

He cries about fake news and such.

In a bad relationship (in this case POTUS to Public or Media) the only thing someone can do is to change their own behaviors. That is where you start.

Trump never changes, let alone acknowledges his part of the bad relationship.

If Trump really wanted to change the publics/media's perception ...he needs to start with himself.

His whiny and angry tweets would be a start. It would be a step in the right direction.

Too bad too many excuses and rationalizations have happened for Donald Trump.

He cries about fake news and such.

In a bad relationship (in this case POTUS to Public or Media) the only thing someone can do is to change their own behaviors. That is where you start.

Trump never changes, let alone acknowledges his part of the bad relationship.

If Trump really wanted to change the publics/media's perception ...he needs to start with himself.

His whiny and angry tweets would be a start. It would be a step in the right direction.

But the news is fake.

Doesn't that concern you?

Back
Top Bottom