• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Do Uneducated Poor White Americans Consistently Vote Republican?

Funny, cause the President was Republican for the eight years leading up to that.

Are you claiming that the results of something happen immediately?

If I have a thread, holding a 1 gallon empty bucket, then put one drop of water in it per second, does the bucket break the thread immediately upon the first drop striking it?

How much time might go by before the thread breaks?

If I have a thread, holding a 1 gallon empty bucket, then put one drop of water in it per second, does the bucket break the thread immediately upon the first drop striking it?

How much time might go by before the thread breaks?

The thread can break today I don't give a damn. the question of this thread was answered a while back.
But anyways here's more reasons
Why Poor White Males Are the Core of Trump?s Support | Ian Welsh

Admitting to another person that it was a fake quote doesn't make it ok. You were still being deceptive, you just quickly back down when some one calls you on it.

The only proper way to post that is to superimpose FAKE rite on it.

But why put such a thing up at all? Without the lie it doesn't help your cause. I must be a Leftist thing.

I thought it was a real quote when I posted it and soon found out it wasn't and I haven't posted it since. So what is your problem?

The Bush tax cuts were implemented in 2001 and 2003. The financial collapse didn't happen until 2007. So the bubble had 4 years to build.

Furthermore, the Democratic party only took back control of both houses of Congress in 2007, so unless you're claiming that the results of something happen immediately..........

Also, make sure you don't give Trump credit for any of the positive economic news of the last six months. Obviously the current economy is still a result of the good things President Obama did over the last eight years.

The Bush tax cuts were implemented in 2001 and 2003. The financial collapse didn't happen until 2007. So the bubble had 4 years to build.

Furthermore, the Democratic party only took back control of both houses of Congress in 2007, so unless you're claiming that the results of something happen immediately..........

Also, make sure you don't give Trump credit for any of the positive economic news of the last six months. Obviously the current economy is still a result of the good things President Obama did over the last eight years.

The economy is about equally motivated by what is perceived as a future financial climate, and by changes in law, which can take years to affect. I've explained this so many times in the last 10 years, I'm tired of doing so.

When the democrats won congress in 2006, they were promising to tax the rich and corporations more. They promised Obamacare. As soon as the rich and corporate world realized there would be such a change in congress, they started protecting their assets.

Sorry if that simple fact, eludes you.

Where would democrats be if blacks voted by the same percentage as whites?

The left keeps racism alive. Otherwise, they would lose a solid part of their base.

No, actually if blacks voted equally for Republicans, then the racist white people who currently vote Republican wouldn't love that party so much. Given those white racists radically outnumber black people, the split of white racists that would start voting Democrat would more than over come things.

You seem to forget that Nixon had the southern strategy. Democrats didn't have a black strategy. When LBJ signed the civil rights act he said that Democrats had lost the south for a generation. He still signed the legislation because he knew it was the right thing to do.

Republicans win by keeping racism alive and well.

Just think about how racism your suggestion is by itself. You believe that the 85% to 90% of blacks that consistently vote Democrat are all being swindled into believing racism exists only because Democrats need them to vote for them. To believe that 90% of black people would be stupid enough to fall for that is in and of itself racist.

They are no more the core of Trump's support, than poor blacks are the lefts support.

Where would democrats be if blacks voted by the same percentage as whites?

The left keeps racism alive. Otherwise, they would lose a solid part of their base.

Bs and that wasn't the question of the thread it was about poor uneducated whites never asked about blacks way to deflect. BUT I expect it.

Bs and that wasn't the question of the thread it was about poor uneducated whites never asked about blacks way to deflect. BUT I expect it.

This is a BS stupid thread anyway. Did you see the graph from the Census Bureau I placed in post 208? It clearly shows the uneducated as democrat.

Yep... not even finishing high school, almost 60% democrat, around 14% republican. Finishing high school, just over 50% democrat and around 25% republican. Those with a college education have under 45% democrat and a smidgen over 50% republican.

View attachment 67224635

https://www.census.gov/prod/1/gen/95statab/election.pdf

What was this thread about?

Well there you have it folks poor whites don't support the grand old party. Who are these people then?

And this is 3 years before this trump mess started.

Poor whites aren't well educated and are easily duped with dog whistle propaganda that targets their fears and prejudices. Which is probably why the founders didn't want them to vote.

849e53c0418bee1190ab6391f25fc709.jpg

Tell me that is not the actual quote!:shock:

It's a fake quote and everyone who liked it is naive cuz everything on teh internetz isn't true.

This is a BS stupid thread anyway. Did you see the graph from the Census Bureau I placed in post 208? It clearly shows the uneducated as democrat.

How are they getting through college? I thought that turned you into a liberal?

Well there you have it folks poor whites don't support the grand old party. Who are these people then?

And this is 3 years before this trump mess started.

Cherry picked from how many videos taken?

Please... How many video clips did they select from how many taken?

You haven't a clue, and don't care, because it fits your confirmation bias... Right?

Does that overrule the findings of the census bureau?

You haven't a clue, and don't care, because it fits your confirmation bias... Right?

Yeah, O'Keefe!

Oh wait...

No it doesn't and I said you were right.
Now who are those people?

Deflection does not alter fact.

I suppose you believe two wrongs make a right...

Nope. Just better not ever see you defending O'Keefe's videos or this will come back to haunt you.

Nope. Just better not ever see you defending O'Keefe's videos or this will come back to haunt you.

It wouldn't.

The difference being a paid state government officials, vs. individual citizens.

Back
Top Bottom