• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are only male "incels" ridiculed?

Isn't a teen who engages in a course that leads, or almost certainly will lead, to his/her death not precisely alluded to with your link ?

The allusion is on your part. You asked for examples. I gave you one that fit the example of an incel. Google incel and you'll see examples and definition. Simply, an incel is a man who thinks he cannot have a relationship and that society rejects them.

The allusion is on your part. You asked for examples. I gave you one that fit the example of an incel. Google incel and you'll see examples and definition. Simply, an incel is a man who thinks he cannot have a relationship and that society rejects them.

So an incel cannot be a woman ?

The example you gave is less than convincing. Simply put it's a mental disorder that is treatable.

So an incel cannot be a woman ?

The example you gave is less than convincing. Simply put it's a mental disorder that is treatable.

Sorry my example where the guy HIMSELF described himself as an incel doesn't satisfy you.

I have no idea if theres female incels. If you can give me examples then okay.

There are female Incels?

There are lots of articles about how immature men are typically written by women, single women.

Male incels aren't really incels, they are just guys who think that their tactic for meeting women is perfect and it's women that are the problem. There are women s seeking men with this same issue.

I don't think there is any help for them, they have to grow.

Well there is no such thing as an incel outside of colloquial terms. It's just someone that blames the world because they can't get a date.

The point is at anytime a woman wants to get laid she can simply go to a bar and ask random guys and she will eventually have one to say yes and at a fairly high rate, unless you are rich/famous or look like Brad Pitt that isn't happening for a guy. There was actually a study on this about differences about receptivity to sexual offers ( Gender Differences in Receptivity to Sexual Offers: A New Research Prototype | Tappe | Interpersona: An International Journal on Personal Relationships )

The rate guys were receptive to sexual offers was 75% opposed to women at 0%

The point is at anytime a woman wants to get laid she can simply go to a bar and ask random guys and she will eventually have one to say yes and at a fairly high rate, unless you are rich/famous or look like Brad Pitt that isn't happening for a guy.
so the women that do this and lesbians?

If they're not and they're having sex with guys they pick up at bars, it sounds like all you have to be as a guy that says yes in order to get laid.

There was actually a study on this about differences about receptivity to sexual offers ( Gender Differences in Receptivity to Sexual Offers: A New Research Prototype | Tappe | Interpersona: An International Journal on Personal Relationships )

The rate guys were receptive to sexual offers was 75% opposed to women at 0%
I guess this is just gay men. If a woman walks into a bar and asks different guys to have sex with her are those guys all Brad Pitt?

Last edited:
so the women that do this and lesbians?

If they're not and they're having sex with guys they pick up at bars, it sounds like all you have to be as a guy that says yes in order to get laid.

I guess this is just gay men. If a woman walks into a bar and asks different guys to have sex with her are those guys all Brad Pitt?

Lol, what are you even talking about?

Lol, what are you even talking about?

You said women could go to a bar and pretty much get sex with anyone who are they getting sex with men or someone else?

It seems like all you have to do to get sex as a man is sit in a bar and get lucky.

Last edited:
You said women could go to a bar and pretty much get sex with anyone who are they getting sex with men or someone else?

It seems like all you have to do to get sex as a man is sit in a bar and get lucky.

For most men yes, for some however they simply don't have the social skills to accomplish this hence the existence of incels. Women don't have the same issue as they are far more selective over who they have sex with.

For most men yes, for some however they simply don't have the social skills to accomplish this hence the existence of incels.
the thing about skills is just about anyone can gain them bike going out trying. So I still don't buy the whole incel thing. They seem like guys that are too stubborn or too lazy to learn the skill. That's voluntary celibacy.

Women don't have the same issue as they are far more selective over who they have sex with.
I'm willing to bet there's women out there that no man would have sex with.

the thing about skills is just about anyone can gain them bike going out trying. So I still don't buy the whole incel thing. They seem like guys that are too stubborn or too lazy to learn the skill. That's voluntary celibacy.

I'm willing to bet there's women out there that no man would have sex with.

I agree, they simply don't understand that. Like most people these days, they see the situation they are in and instead of taking personal responsibility they simply place blame on someone or something else.

As for the bolded, you haven't met my friends.

Also, there have been men caught screwing holes in picnic tables in a public park or dead animals on the side of the road, to think there is a woman no man would have sex with is rather ridiculous.

I agree, they simply don't understand that. Like most people these days, they see the situation they are in and instead of taking personal responsibility they simply place blame on someone or something else.

Also, there have been men caught screwing holes in picnic tables in a public park or dead animals on the side of the road, to think there is a woman no man would have sex with is rather ridiculous.

I think that's what the blue haired land whales are. Clearly they aren't getting the attention they want so they created feminism or at least this rendition of it.

I don't ever see female incels ridiculed. Furthermore, I would prefer to help a male incel rather than ridicule. As long as they don't interfere with my fun, I would gladly take one along on my next drive to Mexico. I have actually offered to help a few early 20-something incels and their parents became furious. What's with all the ridicule and belittlement? I don't get it. Shouldn't the inclination be to help out?

Those that might "qualify" as female incels, but for the fact that they have not formed a similar organized community as the males, are ridiculed interpersonally and socially. Most specifically, heavy women. I don't know how it is that you could have missed that fact of ridicule. They haven't.

Sorry my example where the guy HIMSELF described himself as an incel doesn't satisfy you.

I have no idea if theres female incels. If you can give me examples then okay.

So what, I don't understand what incel means and I suspect neither did your example. There are cases of many people who claim to be something they're not.

You said in post #103 that an incel is a man. So I'm asking you that the term is limited to males?

I asked if being an incel was simply a male (since post #103 discounts females) who has a mental disorder that is treatable.

The point about incels is...they blame society and women and even more socially-capable men for their situation.

It's not about learning new skills, becoming more socially apt, etc. We all know people can do those things, if they want to. But if you are blaming other people for your problems, then you tend to not take responsibility or actions to improve yourself.

Yeah, one very dark night in the student's union that was..

So a disqualification as an incel.

How about Susan Boyle ? I understand that, when presented with her picture, prospective suicide bombers found the prophet's promise of 72 virgins less appealing.

The point about incels is...they blame society and women and even more socially-capable men for their situation.

It's not about learning new skills, becoming more socially apt, etc. We all know people can do those things, if they want to. But if you are blaming other people for your problems, then you tend to not take responsibility or actions to improve yourself.

Are you suggesting active shooters could make up part of their number ?

Are you suggesting active shooters could make up part of their number ?

Factually we know it's true in at least 1 case...member of an incel group and left a manifesto. And when active shooters are profiled, many of those profiles parallel incels in most or all ways.

So, yes.

Factually we know it's true in at least 1 case...member of an incel group and left a manifesto. And when active shooters are profiled, many of those profiles parallel incels in most or all ways.

So, yes.

WOW, they're socially awkward so kill as man people as possible.

Incels need help. I guess their easier access to guns in the USA gives them more attention.

WOW, they're socially awkward so kill as man people as possible.

Incels need help. I guess their easier access to guns in the USA gives them more attention.

Pretty sure they want attention and there's little 'healthy' about how they go about getting it in general. Whining about it online and blaming others sure doesnt seem healthy. They act out in many unhealthy ways...have you read any of their 'manifestos?'

Pretty sure they want attention and there's little 'healthy' about how they go about getting it in general. Whining about it online and blaming others sure doesnt seem healthy. They act out in many unhealthy ways...have you read any of their 'manifestos?'

Actually I haven't, when I was growing up, advertising your lack of sexual activity was to be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom