• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who does America "belong to?"

When one says America belongs to this group or that group, which group should be included?

• 2. White Christians. America was build on white Christianity and should remain thus.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Any European.

• 5. Anyone who speaks American, those who don't, aren't American.

• 6. America "belongs" to the righteous, those with conservative values.

• 8. America belongs to those who are "Woke."

• Total voters
It's a shame when someone rebuts out of ignorance because they weren't able to follow the conversation. Maybe go back and see which comment I was responding to and then take another look at the options in the poll.
Hint, I was responding to someone who said to me that the option for the very rich was not in the poll and my answer was that it was in the poll. So, who exactly is the one making stupid comments? :rolleyes:

Coming from a guy who butts into everyone else's thread on here with inane drive by comments that have with nothing offer.............................pertaining the the thread subject.

You out do your own BS every day on here.

Like I said......... you can thank the compassion of others.

Coming from a guy who butts into everyone else's thread on here with inane drive by comments that have with nothing offer.............................pertaining the the thread subject.

You out do your own BS every day on here
Translation: I know I just made a fool of myself, so my next tactic will be ......."but you this, but you that."
How would a mature person have responded? Oh yes, I see where I got it wrong, and I apologize.
But an immature person....................................

Back
Top Bottom