• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

White House Moves to Block Ethics Inquiry Into Ex-Lobbyists on Payroll

So what! Screw your side of the aisle! Why not ask Obama why he hired 65 lobbyists, then made a rule that blocks others from doing the same. I would screw with you all day long just for the entertainment value alone if I were part of Trump's administration.

And please don't come back with the honesty, principles, and core values BS. Both sides have abandoned values years ago.

Again, that's false. Trump made the rule. https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2017-02-03/pdf/2017-02450.pdf

Donald J. Trump's signature on the bottom.

Can I ask you when you stopped beating your wife? Is that a fair question to ask without having all the facts about you? Let's see what shakes out before jumping to conclusions. Do we have all the names of the lobbyists that were hired, or even if it is true or not?

When and if I actually see them, I will form a opinion.

And please.....stop playing coy with me. The left is after Trump for leaving the toilet seat up, or down, or up.......................what ever.

How are you supposed to form an opinion when you see them since the OP is about Trump refusing to disclose their names and which got waivers. Literally the point is Trump is refusing to release the facts so we can form conclusions.

How are you supposed to form an opinion when you see them since the OP is about Trump refusing to disclose their names and which got waivers. Literally the point is Trump is refusing to release the facts so we can form conclusions.

I don't care now, and I didn't care on the last post. Until I see what has gone on, I will not form a opinion based on hope like you are.

Back
Top Bottom