• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which case will be the first to put citizen trump in prison?

Oh, you have to label people you don't agree with.

I didn't start that. I am just continuing it.

The Q conspiracy nuts are need desparate need of mental health care. The GOP is simply a morally bankrupt corrupt crime syndicate that is overdue for turning to dust through the ravages of time.

I didn't start that. I am just continuing it.

The Q conspiracy nuts are need desparate need of mental health care. The GOP is simply a morally bankrupt corrupt crime syndicate that is overdue for turning to dust through the ravages of time.
So all of the GOP?
But none of the DEMs right?

There are no Democrats who are Q conspiracy nutters.

Your attempt at a dodge has been noted.
Really what am I dodging?
You made a blanket statement about the GOP. Which is incorrect.
How do you know there are no Democrats in your Q slot?

Really what am I dodging?
You are making excuses for the GQP and trying to duck by shifting blame to the Democrats.
You made a blanket statement about the GOP. Which is incorrect.
No, it is correct. When the GOP sold out to Trump they consigned themselves to failure and they deserve to fall.
How do you know there are no Democrats in your Q slot?

Democrats generally do not subscribe to the Q conspiracy nonsense because most are well educated and they are capable of spotting bullshit.

GOP voters are not the best educated and in many cases are racist, KKK, Nazi, or other undesirables. There are a few Democrats who are racists, but their numbers are small compared to those in the GQP.

You are making excuses for the GQP and trying to duck by shifting blame to the Democrats.

No, it is correct. When the GOP sold out to Trump they consigned themselves to failure and they deserve to fall.

Democrats generally do not subscribe to the Q conspiracy nonsense because most are well educated and they are capable of spotting bullshit.

GOP voters are not the best educated and in many cases are racist, KKK, Nazi, or other undesirables. There are a few Democrats who are racists, but their numbers are small compared to those in the GQP.

Democrats are more likely than Republicans to have heard of QAnon​

This is nonsense.

The Q conspiracy nutters are usually MAGA terrorists.

Republicans were more likely to agree with the central beliefs of QAnon than Democrats (9% of whom align with the group's tenets) or independents (14% of whom subscribe to QAnon's beliefs).

I will concede that there are a small number of Democrats who are Q loons. I honestly did not know about that.

It's still a republican movement that is dominated by people like Marjorie Taylor-Green, Matt Gaetz and the like.

His civil judgments and attorney fees will deplete his financial resources to the point he will have to declare bankruptcy once again.

No way he will ever be elected to the presidency again

His ongoing criminal trials will continue until a verdict is reached.

By then he will be a broken man who no one cares about any more.

He will die in prison like Bernie Madoff another con man.

His civil judgments and attorney fees will deplete his financial resources to the point he will have to declare bankruptcy once again.

People have been trying to accomplish this since 2016.

As far as Georgia, the prosecutor there, is now the least credible person involved in the case. Which is too bad for an important issue like this.
I think Donald Trump is the least credible person in that case.

Democrats are more likely than Republicans to have heard of QAnon
Anti-Nazis were more likely to have heard of the death camps than pro-Nazis.

People have been trying to accomplish this since 2016.
Long before that. Don't you know about Trump before he ran for president?

Meanwhile, the whole system that allowed for this continues. It's like capos ordering a hit on erring lieutenants.

The odds are not good for Trump ever going to prison, and like others have mentioned if we are betting then I'd wager on none of the above.
Yea, I just don't see any way jail would be an option for a morbidly obese, nearly 80 year old former president. And frankly, it would be a further black eye for America, highlighting that we let such a shit-stain of an individual get in a position to do what he did and does.

House arrest at Immoral Lago would be fine. He's probably only got a few years left in him anyway.

You appreciate that your own cited article pretty much defeats your argument?
First, having heard of something like QAnon does not mean believing what Q folks spout. And in fact the article you cited proves just the opposite: the more people know about Q, the more unfavorable they think of the conspiracy group.

Conversely, fewer conservatives have heard of it, and fewer think of it unfavorably. Essentially, the willfully uninformed. Which is the crowd Trump preaches to.

Lastly, it's hardly much of a defense to say "I've never heard of QAnon and thus am not a QAnon conspiracy theorist despite believing in many/most of the conspiracy theories that Q pushes."

After all, what's in a name? A Q conspiracy theorist by any other name would sound as stupid.

You appreciate that your own cited article pretty much defeats your argument?
First, having heard of something like QAnon does not mean believing what Q folks spout. And in fact the article you cited proves just the opposite: the more people know about Q, the more unfavorable they think of the conspiracy group.

Conversely, fewer conservatives have heard of it, and fewer think of it unfavorably. Essentially, the willfully uninformed. Which is the crowd Trump preaches to.

Lastly, it's hardly much of a defense to say "I've never heard of QAnon and thus am not a QAnon conspiracy theorist despite believing in many/most of the conspiracy theories that Q pushes."

After all, what's in a name? A Q conspiracy theorist by any other name would sound as stupid.
Defeats what argument?

So Democrats are all over the recent ruling by the Fifth Circuit that the Biden administration conspired with the apparats and the truther ministry to shred the first amendment by censoring and gulaging opposition speech, while disseminating knowingly false narratives. Do you think regurgitating their spoon fed sputum gives you more credibility, or less?

So Democrats are all over the recent ruling by the Fifth Circuit that the Biden administration conspired with the apparats and the truther ministry to shred the first amendment by censoring and gulaging opposition speech, while disseminating knowingly false narratives. Do you think regurgitating their spoon fed sputum gives you more credibility, or less?

If you mean, they prevent harmful misinformation from being sent out, this is not a violation of free speech. Spewing harmful information that damages people and causes insurrections is NOT free speech.

The trumpanzee terrorists were all up in arms about not being able to feed lies to their MAGA terrorist group.

The right hates this. They need to stop lying and they need to kick Trump to the curb.

If you mean, they prevent harmful misinformation from being sent out, this is not a violation of free speech. Spewing harmful information that damages people and causes insurrections is NOT free speech.

The trumpanzee terrorists were all up in arms about not being able to feed lies to their MAGA terrorist group.

The right hates this. They need to stop lying and they need to kick Trump to the curb.
lmao
says 'Trumpanzees", expects to be taken seriously .... duly noted that you're unworthy of anything but belly laughs

You're right. I don't think he will ever spend any time in jail either. He is just too wealthy and powerful for that.

Most ordinary American citizens, if they had done even half of what he has done, would have been in jail decades ago.
I feel as if he does not spend some time in prison, americans will then be convinced some people are indeed above the law and I can't imagine that's the way the 'law' wants to be seen. If we break that sacred oath, we are shit. We have thrown the reputation of america down the tubes for a con man grifter. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom