• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Which case will be the first to put citizen trump in prison?

Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I am quite confident the American people won't put that bumbling pervert moron back in the WH.
After two terms of George W. Bush, and another of Donald Trump, I wouldn’t put anything past the American people anymore.

None. Given security concerns the odds of a former President going to prison are slim. House arrest is a much more likely outcome.

None.
He will run out the clock until November and then be elected and everything will come to a stop.
No way. If ten percent of his voters refuse to vote for him, he's cooked and that's only one of his many problems.

I'm afraid he'll not see prison. People with means and influence seem to avoid consequences regular citizens have to deal with every day. I'm afraid a large fine, perhaps home consignment and being barred from running for any elected office will be as much as we can hope for. Having said all that: I hope I'm wrong!
I think you are wrong, he will serve some kind of time in a gilded prison somewhere.

No way. If ten percent of his voters refuse to vote for him, he's cooked and that's only one of his many problems.

They won't. His cult is larger than ever and continues to grow.
He will be elected, just not by the people.

biden by executive action undid what Trump had in place. His messaging to migrants created the call to migrants to surge the border. For three years biden stood back and did nothing to stop this. This current bill guarantees migrants entry for the future. It just limits the numbers.
We enjoy them every day while we're not paying $5 for an Orange or $4 for a Tomato.
Will you work to pick vegetables for the same rates migrants do? Will you work 12 hrs. a day in a nasty meat packing plant for migrant wages?

I guess that bottom line is the U.S. needs migrants. Always has and always will.

And FWIW, we're all still waiting for your ideas on how to solve the "Biden migrant crisis".

What's this capitalizing of Trump's name and not Biden's?

We enjoy them every day while we're not paying $5 for an Orange or $4 for a Tomato.
Will you work to pick vegetables for the same rates migrants do? Will you work 12 hrs. a day in a nasty meat packing plant for migrant wages?

I guess that bottom line is the U.S. needs migrants. Always has and always will.

And FWIW, we're all still waiting for your ideas on how to solve the "Biden migrant crisis".

What's this capitalizing of Trump's name and not Biden's?
The Mexicans I see aren't picking produce. They are doing the construction. Something Americans did. You think all the recent biden migrants will be self sustaining by doing work? How many of the Somali's in Minneapolis do you think are on welfare?

The Mexicans I see aren't picking produce. They are doing the construction. Something Americans did. You think all the recent biden migrants will be self sustaining by doing work? How many of the Somali's in Minneapolis do you think are on welfare?
Why don't you tell us while you tell us how to solve the problem. I'm still waiting for that.

The last time I had a significant job done on my home, it was a new roof. I don't have an easy roof. Three additions over the years and many valleys.
That bunch of Mexicans was the hardest working crew I had ever seen, and they got the job done, cleaned up in 1.5 days.

Will you go out on a roof for 10 hours in 90-degree weather and get the job done? Very few will.

I'm going with Georgia because I think all the others will be constantly pushed down the road until after the election in the hopes trump will be re-elected. His lawyers will keep raising motions after motions.

If this is the case, his lawyers need to be disbarred.

Why not both?
Well, just off hand, the attorney's have a client, and to at least some extent, that client dictates what motions they make before the court. Filing appeals at the behest of their client is part of their job.

Contempt charges and fines are a warning - a line in the sand, if you will. If they persist beyond that, it becomes a different story. Thumbing your nose at the authority of the court is what crosses the line.

Well, just off hand, the attorney's have a client, and to at least some extent, that client dictates what motions they make before the court. Filing appeals at the behest of their client is part of their job.

Contempt charges and fines are a warning - a line in the sand, if you will. If they persist beyond that, it becomes a different story. Thumbing your nose at the authority of the court is what crosses the line.

I see you point.

Trump is a swine who has abused the courts for years.

He needs to pay what he owes and shut his hole. This is how I feel.

biden by executive action undid what Trump had in place. His messaging to migrants created the call to migrants to surge the border.
Only MAGAs call for migrants to surge the border. They're always yelling, "OPEN BORDER! OPEN BORDER!!"

What do you expect migrants to do when they hear that?

I don't think Trump will ever see any prison time.
As far as Georgia, the prosecutor there, is now the least credible person involved in the case. Which is too bad for an important issue like this.

I don't think Trump will ever see any prison time.
As far as Georgia, the prosecutor there, is now the least credible person involved in the case. Which is too bad for an important issue like this.

That isn't true.

The GQP is trying to frame her that way, but that isn't true.

The GQP has been trying to attack and destroy the prosecutor to help Trump. It's an obvious case of obstruction of justice that needs to land all of the GQP scum involved in a cell for 5 years.

I'm going with Georgia because I think all the others will be constantly pushed down the road until after the election in the hopes trump will be re-elected. His lawyers will keep raising motions after motions.
Nope!
There won't be any time spent in jail.

The mad dream of the Trump haters........

But please keep the silly fantasy going.

What is the gpq?

That isn't true.

The GQP is trying to frame her that way, but that isn't true.

The GQP has been trying to attack and destroy the prosecutor to help Trump. It's an obvious case of obstruction of justice that needs to land all of the GQP scum involved in a cell for 5 years.
What is the gpq?

The odds are not good for Trump ever going to prison, and like others have mentioned if we are betting then I'd wager on none of the above.

Nope!
There won't be any time spent in jail.

The mad dream of the Trump haters........

But please keep the silly fantasy going.
You're right. I don't think he will ever spend any time in jail either. He is just too wealthy and powerful for that.

Most ordinary American citizens, if they had done even half of what he has done, would have been in jail decades ago.

Back
Top Bottom