• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

When Someone Believes the Fake News

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
lol...I knew this day was coming.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-ping-pong-restaurant/?utm_term=.312491857bb1

Police received a call about a man with a weapon at just before 3 p.m., said Aquita Brown, a spokeswoman for the department.

She said there were no reports of injuries.

It’s not clear what motivated the suspect in Sunday’s incident. The restaurant, however, was swept up in the onslaught of fake news that was prevalent during the presidential campaign.

Trump making America Great Again.

Well, regardless of what his motives behind this were, that guy is straight up crazy.

Well, regardless of what his motives behind this were, that guy is straight up crazy.

So was the fake news rumor that this pizza joint was the center of a DC child pedo ring.

Pizzagate?

So was the fake news rumor that this pizza joint was the center of a DC child pedo ring.

And that Hillary Clinton and Podesta abuse (sexually), sacrifice to the ancient god Moloch and eat them.

I am not kidding. And the best part is that millions of people believe this to be true. I refuse to provide links or sources. These people deserve no recognition. It's Alex Jones squared.

And that Hillary Clinton and Podesta abuse (sexually), sacrifice to the ancient god Moloch and eat them.

I am not kidding. And the best part is that millions of people believe this to be true. I refuse to provide links or sources. These people deserve no recognition. It's Alex Jones squared.

Show that "millions" of people believe this. Yes, you have to provide sources.

Show that "millions" of people believe this. Yes, you have to provide sources.

No, I will not. Research it yourself. Research the Reddit group and sub group. 4 chan. Millions of views on youtube with hundreds of thousands of thumbs up on a multitude of videos. I don't care if you don't believe me, you have google and youtube. I refuse to have a link to anything these people have published as it will only get them more exposure. You can PM me and I will provide you with the links if you don't believe me, otherwise I'm pretty sure you have the internet and don't need me to find something that's really easy to find.

No, I will not. Research it yourself. Research the Reddit group and sub group. 4 chan. Millions of views on youtube with hundreds of thousands of thumbs up on a multitude of videos. I don't care if you don't believe me, you have google and youtube. I refuse to have a link to anything these people have published as it will only get them more exposure. You can PM me and I will provide you with the links if you don't believe me, otherwise I'm pretty sure you have the internet and don't need me to find something that's really easy to find.

"Millions of views on YouTube" is your evidence that millions of people believe it?

:lamo

"Millions of views on YouTube" is your evidence that millions of people believe it?

Next you'll be telling me that Wonder Woman did not recently engage in an Epic Rap Battle with Stevie Wonder.

I noticed it on my FB feed about a week before the election. The people pushing it seemed true believers to me. THey refused to believe any of the articles written debunking it. In fact, they insisted that Snopes itself was in the bag with these supposed pedophiles.

Same thing.

Not really. There is probable cause to suspect the election was rigged. That the pizza joint was the center of a sex ring, not so much.

Not really. There is probable cause to suspect the election was rigged. That the pizza joint was the center of a sex ring, not so much.

No. There's only your supposition. There is no cause. Cause requires at least some evidence. There isn't any.

You've said too much, you'll expose the lizard people!

No. There's only your supposition. There is no cause. Cause requires at least some evidence. There isn't any.

Evidence is there. We see it in the steady drop of vote totals for Trump in all three states, currently being referred to as over-votes. Trumps margin is dropping like a rock. From 13,000 in Michigan down to 10K; 27,000 in WI down to approaching 22K, and now in PA, it went from 70,000 down to under 50K. That, my friend, is evidence of something fishy happening in the vote counting.

Evidence is there. We see it in the steady drop of vote totals for Trump in all three states, currently being referred to as over-votes. Trumps margin is dropping like a rock. From 13,000 in Michigan down to 10K; 27,000 in WI down to approaching 22K, and now in PA, it went from 70,000 down to under 50K. That, my friend, is evidence of something fishy happening in the vote counting.

There's nothing unusual about that. It's not like Trump votes are being tossed. Those are tallies after absentee and overseas vote totals and being added in.

Similar things are happening in every state, but you're only paying attention to the states you're hoping can be flipped, I guess, nor have you paid much attention to elections before now, and how they actually work.

What I think is more amusing is that Jill Stein got more votes in all of those states than Trump's margin was. But hey, voting third party is throwing your vote away.

There's nothing unusual about that. It's not like Trump votes are being tossed. Those are tallies after absentee and overseas vote totals and being added in.

Similar things are happening in every state, but you're only paying attention to the states you're hoping can be flipped, I guess, nor have you paid much attention to elections before now, and how they actually work.

What I think is more amusing is that Jill Stein got more votes in all of those states than Trump's margin was. But hey, voting third party is throwing your vote away.

Leftists who voted for Stein are deserving of Trump. If anything, it's the best part of this election.

You're welcome to do the research. It's absolutely true. Pizzagate. It's both a joke and not a joke and I assure you, despite your very valid skepticism, that it is true. There's a reason a guy went in there with a gun - he's being egged on by comments on reddit, 4 chan, youtube and twitter to literally murder the owner of this establishment.

Also, you are aware that millions of people get their news from twitter, reddit and youtube. And people believe what they read and hear.

I noticed it on my FB feed about a week before the election. The people pushing it seemed true believers to me. THey refused to believe any of the articles written debunking it. In fact, they insisted that Snopes itself was in the bag with these supposed pedophiles.

I clicked like but there's nothing I like about this garbage. SIck, sad world.

I clicked like but there's nothing I like about this garbage. SIck, sad world.

I guess.

For me it's the extremes that debunk the conspiracy. Could a pizza shop owner be a pedophile? Sure. Of course that's possible. Could the shop owner be supplying children to some of the world's most powerful people, who by chance just happen to all be in Obama and Hillary's inner circle? Uh, I highly doubt it.

Would Snopes, Reddit, NYT, Wa Post, etc. cover it up, if it was true? Of course not.

You're welcome to do the research. It's absolutely true. Pizzagate. It's both a joke and not a joke and I assure you, despite your very valid skepticism, that it is true. There's a reason a guy went in there with a gun - he's being egged on by comments on reddit, 4 chan, youtube and twitter to literally murder the owner of this establishment.

Also, you are aware that millions of people get their news from twitter, reddit and youtube. And people believe what they read and hear.

The police said they have no evidence of this motivation.

Back
Top Bottom