• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What is Trump's Most Substantial Presidential Shortcoming?

What is Trump's Major Shortcoming as President?

• No Shortcomings - totally satisfied.

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ability to Work with Congress and the Senate

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ability to Form Cabinet Relationships and work together.

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Both 2 and 3

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Too much Tweeting

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Inability to Unite the Country

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • He is doing a Great Job, despite a few minor shortcomings.

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • His Lies and Immorality are not Good for the Country

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • He is doing Nothing Right

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
How soon trumposters follow the dear leader and throw their own, in this case sessions, under the bus .

I bashed sessions the same day he recused himself

Its trump who took a while to catch up with me

And I like jeff sessions and do not want him to resign.

After his first misstep he has been going balls to wall since

LOLOL!

Since it apparently escaped your notice, his 'mortal enemies' are smarter than he is

and already know what he's doing wrong.

Wow. That must be the strongest covfefe in history.

They are not stupid thats for sure

The corrupt, slimy swamp creatures are certainly clever when it comes to protecting their own self interest

I think trump has been playing catchup ever since he took office

No one asked you

The thread only invited trump supporters to respond

One of Trump's shortcomings is how he motivates hatred of his supporters against anyone who criticizes him. Another one of Trump's major shortcomings is his never ending attacks against anyone he perceives as a threat against him personally - for example, he constantly attacks Obama for not other reason that jealousy for Obama's continued popularity.

One of Trump's shortcomings is how he motivates hatred of his supporters against anyone who criticizes him. Another one of Trump's major shortcomings is his never ending attacks against anyone he perceives as a threat against him personally - for example, he constantly attacks Obama for not other reason that jealousy for Obama's continued popularity.

Trump motivates hate by the trump critics toward his supporters too

They hate us and we hate them right back

The fact congress had to stop trump by making sure he had to go through congress to lift sanctions.

fail-that means nothing

Trump motivates hate by the trump critics toward his supporters too

They hate us and we hate them right back

Trump doesn't have the intelligence or ability to motivate antipathy towards anyone but himself. I know there are many Trump supporters that are both intelligent and educated. I personally don't hate anyone, including people that support Trump. I'm just trying to understand them. There's a pretty good thread about that somewhere on DP, I'll look for it later and post it here.

fail-that means nothing

To a trump supporter maybe to the rest of true Americans it meant standing up to a Putin boot licker. Sad you trump supporters care more about Russia than America.

To a trump supporter maybe to the rest of true Americans it meant standing up to a Putin boot licker. Sad you trump supporters care more about Russia than America.

sad that the people who worshipped Russia for 80 years now pretend that Russia controls Trump

What is Trump's Most Substantial Presidential Shortcoming?

He is a sociopathic narcissist who is unfit for office.

Trump doesn't have the intelligence or ability to motivate antipathy towards anyone but himself.

I know there are many Trump supporters that are both intelligent and educated. I personally don't hate anyone, including people that support Trump. I'm just trying to understand them. There's a pretty good thread about that somewhere on DP, I'll look for it later and post it here.

Baloney

Maybe hate toward trumpsters does not apply to all libs

Some liberals believe that trump voters are just stupid and easily lied to

Which for trump voters also applies to the business-as-usual liberals who were expecting to continue the downward spiral of America with obama's third term under hillary

But that didn't happen

sad that the people who worshipped Russia for 80 years now pretend that Russia controls Trump

so you admit after 80'years you now worship Russia. Couldn't have asked for a better response from a trump supporter like you. That's why congress had to act against a commie boot licker like trump and the anti American trump supporters. Glad you admitted you side with Russia over America thank you.

He is a sociopathic narcissist who is unfit for office.

he won the election, that belies your point. Hillary was easily as sociopathic and narcissistic as Trump. She had a sense of entitlement to the office that I have never seen in my 45 years of seriously following politics

so you admit after 80'years you now worship Russia. Couldn't have asked for a better response from a trump supporter like you. That's why congress had to act against a commie boot licker like trump and the anti American trump supporters. Glad you admitted you side with Russia over America thank you.

what a stupid comment. I don't worship Russia, I just laugh at lefties, people who spent decades hoping the USA would be like the USSR, now whining about Russia because they cannot accept the fact that Hillary last the election.

Baloney

Maybe hate toward trumpsters does not apply to all libs

Some liberals believe that trump voters are just stupid and easily lied to

Which for trump voters also applies to the business-as-usual liberals who were expecting to continue the downward spiral of America with obama's third term under hillary

But that didn't happen

Well, I hope your description doesn't apply to all liberals. I certainly don't think all Trump supporters are stupid.

Regarding America being in a "downward" spiral because of Obama - with that I disagree. The second part of your last paragraph is dependant on my agreement with the first sentence. How would the nation fared under an HRC presidency? That - no one will ever know.

what a stupid comment. I don't worship Russia, I just laugh at lefties, people who spent decades hoping the USA would be like the USSR, now whining about Russia because they cannot accept the fact that Hillary last the election.

And now you defend a Russian boot licker like trump. It's hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Again there is a reason congress had to act against trump on lifting sanctions but you continue your trump worship because it would admit you were wrong otherwise. Fact is you chose trump and Russia over America. Don't be sad many trump supporters did what same thing if it makes you happy and not feel alone. You guys chose to let America burn instead of making it better.

And now you defend a Russian boot licker like trump. It's hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic. Again there is a reason congress had to act against trump on lifting sanctions but you continue your trump worship because it would admit you were wrong otherwise. Fact is you chose trump and Russia over America. Don't be sad many trump supporters did what same thing if it makes you happy and not feel alone. You guys chose to let America burn instead of making it better.

I have yet to see any credible proof about your charges about Trump. and Claiming voting for Trump rather than the Clinton Crime family is choosing Russia over America is so stupid its hilarious to believe any breathing adult could believe such nonsense. we don't want America to burn (unlike many on the far left) we do enjoy watching snowflakes melt

he won the election, that belies your point. Hillary was easily as sociopathic and narcissistic as Trump. She had a sense of entitlement to the office that I have never seen in my 45 years of seriously following politics

Dude, don't buthillary.

Dude, don't buthillary.

why not, most of the butthurt about Trump comes from those who are mad hillary isn't president

and if you are whining about someone being a narcissistic sociopath, you best not have supported Hillary because that description fits her well

I have yet to see any credible proof about your charges about Trump. and Claiming voting for Trump rather than the Clinton Crime family is choosing Russia over America is so stupid its hilarious to believe any breathing adult could believe such nonsense. we don't want America to burn (unlike many on the far left) we do enjoy watching snowflakes melt

Are you saying "I wish it may, I wish it might" does not work?

There are going to be lots of disappointed people.

I however think they will get what they want.

Well, I hope your description doesn't apply to all liberals. I certainly don't think all Trump supporters are stupid.

Regarding America being in a "downward" spiral because of Obama - with that I disagree. The second part of your last paragraph is dependant on my agreement with the first sentence. How would the nation fared under an HRC presidency?

That - no one will ever know.

We do know

which why trump is president

why not, most of the butthurt about Trump comes from those who are mad hillary isn't president

and if you are whining about someone being a narcissistic sociopath, you best not have supported Hillary because that description fits her well

I have no time for non-arguments like buthillary. If you carry water for this guy for the next four years, what spills out of the bucket is bound to leave a stain. He's not part of your ingroup.

Inability to unite the country. Before he was even sworn in he had declared war on the media, the intelligence services, and Democrats. Shockingly 8 months later he is at war with the media, the intelligence services, and Democrats. This idiot came out swinging and immediately set his opponents ablaze in opposition to him.

Give Trump credit where credit is due. He has made progress:

Now he is also at war with some Republicans

Back
Top Bottom