• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think Trumpers will say when they find out..

well i know a hand full and winning or thinking they are winning is what concerns the majority and the others just want the system to break. now of course these few i know dont speak for them all but thats just my experience. when we talk about all the lies they all just simply admit it and dont care.

As for "support" . . none of them support the lies the caravan they all laugh at how stupid they are and admit its trump being trump, a liar to stir up his base or what he thinks wins

The Trumpers I know go ape**** screaming about Obama and Hillary whenever you bring up any criticism of Trump.

The Trumpers I know go ape**** screaming about Obama and Hillary whenever you bring up any criticism of Trump.

see i would say those probably arent NORMAL people than. just people who happened to vote for him. out of the ones i know id say a few bring it up but not THAT much and most time they are flat out wrong and when shown facts admit they are wrong.

id say anybody "going ape ****" bringing up Obama and Hillary whenever Trump is criticized is a nutter, not a normal person.

see i would say those probably arent NORMAL people than. just people who happened to vote for him. out of the ones i know id say a few bring it up but not THAT much and most time they are flat out wrong and when shown facts admit they are wrong.

id say anybody "going ape ****" bringing up Obama and Hillary whenever Trump is criticized is a nutter, not a normal person.

They're like the hacks around here, pleasant in the Tavern but, idiots about politics. Just toe the line conservatives. Liberals are wrong all the time. Obama is the most corrupt president in the history of time. etc. etc. Probably worldview molded by Limbaugh in the 90's.

Really?

You got a quote?

If I retrieve the quote from Trump that nearly everyone who follows politics(knows about) like those who post on forums about politics do, I want you to promise you will not deflect, spin, or, dodge.

If I retrieve the quote from Trump that nearly everyone who follows politics(knows about) like those who post on forums about politics do, I want you to promise you will not deflect, spin, or, dodge.

I don't deflect, spin or dodge.

Let's see the quote.

I don't deflect, spin or dodge.

Let's see the quote.

https://nypost.com/2018/10/22/trump-claims-migrant-caravan-contains-unknown-middle-easterners/

“Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy [sic]. Must change laws!,” Trump wrote on Twitter, without clarifying what he meant.

LMAO well heres to you wishing theres always a first time for everything :lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo:lamo

They will ignore it just like the other lies they are fed.

This is a likely outcome. I also think the last time we hear about the caravan will be approximately half an hour after the polls close next Tuesday.

There are no Arabs in a Latino migrant caravan?

And how would you know?

"... It is well established that migrants from origin "sending" countries the United States regards as national security concerns — due to the presence of Islamist terrorist groups in them — have for many years routinely traversed Guatemala on their way to the U.S. southern border. U.S. homeland security authorities have dubbed migrants like this "special interest aliens" (SIAs), as explained in this Center for Immigration Studies Backgrounder, and elaborated on here, here, here, and here. Syrian migrants have been caught in Central America and at the Texas and California borders, and some special interest alien migrants caught in Central America were linked to terrorist networks; Reuters reported last year about a Somali named Ibrahim Qoordheen who was apprehended in Costa Rica and who was reputed to have been on the U.S. terror watch list. That some are linked to terrorist organizations is in the realm of likelihood. ..."

https://cis.org/Bensman/Middle-Eastern-Migrants-Part-Caravan

And how would you know?

"... It is well established that migrants from origin "sending" countries the United States regards as national security concerns — due to the presence of Islamist terrorist groups in them — have for many years routinely traversed Guatemala on their way to the U.S. southern border. U.S. homeland security authorities have dubbed migrants like this "special interest aliens" (SIAs), as explained in this Center for Immigration Studies Backgrounder, and elaborated on here, here, here, and here. Syrian migrants have been caught in Central America and at the Texas and California borders, and some special interest alien migrants caught in Central America were linked to terrorist networks; Reuters reported last year about a Somali named Ibrahim Qoordheen who was apprehended in Costa Rica and who was reputed to have been on the U.S. terror watch list. That some are linked to terrorist organizations is in the realm of likelihood. ..."

https://cis.org/Bensman/Middle-Eastern-Migrants-Part-Caravan

Because the logical conclusion one draws from an implausible Trump statement is that he made it up.

Look, even Trump is signaling he made it up:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fi...e-s-no-proof-his-claims-about-migrant-n923801

But when the reporter questioned Trump on whether he has proof that Middle Easterners are in the caravan right now, the president replied, “Well, they could very well be.”

When the reporter pressed on proof once again, Trump said, “There's no proof of anything. There's no proof of anything. But they could very well be.”

"unknown Middle Easterners"

Are Arab and Middle Eastern people the same?

The Middle East is a geographic region which includes Israel, Turkey and Iran, all non-Arab countries.

Arab people are people who are ethnically or linguistically Arab, which means they speak Arabic, they have Arabic heritage and they feel connected to the Arab People and/or Arab Nation.

The Arabs are the majority in the Middle East, though as mentioned above, there are many non-Arab people in the Middle East like Jews, Turks, Iranians (including Persians and Kurds), Copts etc.

Arabs can also be found outside of the traditional Middle East.

In North Africa there is a region along the Mediterranean coastline called “Maghreb” and it consists of the countries of Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco. Today those countries are Arab and they are traditionally not included in the Middle East.

https://www.quora.com/Are-Arab-and-Middle-Eastern-people-the-same

So...now that we've established that Trump didn't say anything about Arabs, where does your thread stand? Not in a good place, I'm afraid.

Nobody has said there are Arabs in the caravan and you have nothing more than a hunch that there are no Arabs in the caravan. Guess what? You have absolutely no basis for your thread.

Moving on...

So...now that we've established that Trump didn't say anything about Arabs, where does your thread stand? Not in a good place, I'm afraid.

Nobody has said there are Arabs in the caravan and you have nothing more than a hunch that there are no Arabs in the caravan. Guess what? You have absolutely no basis for your thread.

Moving on...

I thought you said you weren't going to dodge and spin?

Correct ... you don't have proof that there aren't "Arabs" in all 4 caravans that are heading towards our border.

Trump has no proof. He has a made up statement designed to wind you up.

I thought you said you weren't going to dodge and spin?

I didn't. I presented facts and non-facts which were supplied by you.

Correct ... you don't have proof that there aren't "Arabs" in all 4 caravans that are heading towards our border.

Stunning post. Much as we don't have proof that there aren't leprechauns in the caravans.

I didn't. I presented facts which were supplied by you.

Yes, quibbling over regional terms vs. ethnic terms is spinning and dodging.

Let me ask you something Mycroft. Are there a **** load of Arabs in the Middle East?

Stunning post. Much as we don't have proof that there aren't leprechauns in the caravans.

Chances are pretty good that Special Interest Aliens (see post 39) are traveling with the 4 caravans ... leprechauns not so much.

Arabs can also be found outside of the traditional Middle East. In fact, they are often found traveling alongside South American migrant worker hordes, hellbent on the destruction of America. These Arabs have even picked up common Spanish phrases like viva la revolución.

In North Africa there is a region along the Mediterranean coastline called “Maghreb” and it consists of the countries of Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco. Today those countries are Arab and they are traditionally not included in the Middle East.

I fixed your source for you to lend credence to your post :lamo

Back
Top Bottom