• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think Trumpers will say when they find out..

How would you prove one way or the other if there was at the time he said it or not?

Do you think he made it up, or did he get the information from a source?

I think he made it up or saw someone say it on Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

America has a long history of accepting asylum seekers. i don't believe any have been met at the border by our military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asylum_in_the_United_States

do any of you realize what is going on now in central America?

Trump is sending a message to asylum seekers wanting a better life: Things may have been done differently on the past but now we are going to enforce the law and go by the book.

Actually the Guatamalan government said they had deported Arabs that shouldn't have been in their country.

I guess you can call them liars as well.

Actually the Guatamalan government said they had deported Arabs that shouldn't have been in their country.

I guess you can call them liars as well.

They probably did.

That doesn't make Trump's tweet true.

You can stay ignorant and listen to only tweets or you can look for information yourself.

Your choice.

They probably did.

That doesn't make Trump's tweet true.

That also doesn't make it not true just because Trump said it.

Try looking for your own information, you might learn something.

That also doesn't make it not true just because Trump said it.

Try looking for your own information, you might learn something.

If we are talking about a Trump claim; there's a far greater chance that claim is false. Have you been following Trump's public statements for the past couple years or are you new to all of this?

If we are talking about a Trump claim; there's a far greater chance that claim is false. Have you been following Trump's public statements for the past couple years or are you new to all of this?

As I said, you can stay ignorant. It doesn't much matter to me.

As I said, you can stay ignorant. It doesn't much matter to me.

Stay ignorant of the jihadi packing migrants workers, yeah sure.

Back
Top Bottom