• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What do you think of Trump’s bloodbath comment?

What do you think of Trump’s bloodbath comment?

• Total voters
The fact you do not agree with his conclusion does not in any way change the context of his words.
His conclusion was that the "whole...." would experience a bloodbath should he not be reelected.

To assume he meant the "whole auto industry" is to be a cult member who accepts whatever tripe dear leader hands out.

I've read trump's words. His "context" is ridiculous, as is your (and others') continuing arguments that somehow Americans will inflict a bloodbath on the auto industry or the auto industry will somehow be bloodbathed should trump not be reelected.

The only sensible "interpretation" is what trump said: There "whole" country will experience a bloodbath should he lose the election.
Yeah we get it. Like Hillary and others have said, "if that f-ing bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses!" proving once again there's no projection like "liberal" projection. Rational folks have to wonder what have they done in their minds to warrant hanging ..

Yeah we get it. Like Hillary and others have said, "if that f-ing bastard wins, we'll all hang from nooses!" proving once again there's no projection like "liberal" projection. Rational folks have to wonder what have they done in their minds to warrant hanging ..
1) You haven't proved Clinton said that, and

2) Trump promised a bloodbath for the nation, not for him and his associates

1) You haven't proved Clinton said that, and

2) Trump promised a bloodbath for the nation, not for him and his associates
Many have said just like things in public. No, he didn't, it was about a specific industry. But we get that too, bald faced lying and made up hysteria is SOP.

Many have said just like things in public. No, he didn't, it was about a specific industry. But we get that too, bald faced lying and made up hysteria is SOP.
No, "many" have not promised that the American people will suffer a "bloodbath" is so-and-so isn't elected.

No, "many" have not promised that the American people will suffer a "bloodbath" is so-and-so isn't elected.
Correct, they're references to if Trump is elected or re-elected.

His conclusion was that the "whole...." would experience a bloodbath should he not be reelected.
To assume he meant the "whole auto industry" is to be a cult member who accepts whatever tripe dear leader hands out.
Its clear you can only see through the lens of your hyper-partisan bigotry.
No need to waste any more time on you

Its clear you can only see through the lens of your hyper-partisan bigotry.
No need to waste any more time on you
Let's be real, most of these types don't really believe the bullshit they're trying to pass, while they project about cultists while they regurgitate their spoon fed sputum sprinkled with projection and mass hysteria.

Americans "yearning for leaders who can kill and imprison their opponents, destroy the press [and] lead a life that is one of impunity, unbound by any laws."

Let's be real, most of these types don't really believe the bullshit they're trying to pass, while they project about cultists and regurgitate their spoon fed sputum sprinkled with projection and hysteria.

Americans "yearning for leaders who can kill and imprison their opponents, destroy the press [and] lead a life that is one of impunity, unbound by any laws."
"Lock her up! Lock her up!"

Let's be real, most of these types don't really believe the bullshit they're trying to pass, while they project about cultists and regurgitate their spoon fed sputum sprinkled with projection and hysteria.

Hyperventilate over slogans while we watch who is trying to destroy the press and imprison their opponents. That'll help your cred

What are you saying? That both sides do it? Are you agreeing that Trump wasn't really calling for violent literal bloodbaths -- and you are agreeing the media is making it up?

Did you bother watching the material I cited? What did you think of the same hyperbolic and completely unnecessary violent imagery being used by others?
The media is not "the other side" compared to Trump. Both sides of the media do it to a degree and it happens, to some degree with both sides of the political spectrum as well.

I've said that I don't think this was literally calling for a bloodbath, but that it was intentional to keep his followers' minds on violence, part of propaganda, psychology he uses for control.

I don't think it is the same, similar, but not the same. I feel (as I've pointed out in other places) that it is not appropriate for politicians to use violence based metaphors when it comes to issues, especially when they are being hyperbolic about an issue to begin with. I don't care what the media does, as I don't hold them to the same standards as I hold politicians. I also see that those on the right have done the same thing, taken things out of context and then made similar claims against some politicians on the left, saying they are calling/have called for violence and/or are doing things they aren't doing as part of political rhetoric.

Let's be real, most of these types don't really believe the bullshit they're trying to pass, while they project about cultists while they regurgitate their spoon fed sputum sprinkled with projection and mass hysteria.

Spoon-fed sputum sprinkled with projection and mass hysteria - spewed by trump supporters.

Spoon-fed sputum sprinkled with projection and mass hysteria - spewed by trump supporters.
Spectral ablutions eh ...

Meanwhile, again, we see who is really censoring and gulaging the opposition (destroying the press) and trying to imprison their opponents.

I guess you're also not very nostalgic for when investigations of the Biden Crime Family during an election season were aNtI-DeMoCrAtIc!!

Spectral ablutions eh ...

Meanwhile, again, we see who is really censoring and gulaging the opposition (destroying the press) and trying to imprison their opponents.

I guess you're also not very nostalgic for when investigations of the Biden Crime Family during an election season were aNtI-DeMoCrAtIc!!
Wow! Real CT here!

Who, specifically, is trying to "imprison" opponents?

Who, specifically, is trying to "censor" and "gulag" the "opposition"?

Who, specifically, is trying to destroy the press?

Wow! Real CT here!

The same people the Fifth Circuit Court recently ruled engineered a conspiracy between the Apparats and The Truther Ministry to censor and gulag opposition speech and disseminate knowingly false narratives. The same people that engineered the real insurrection with faked evidence, fake investigations, fake impeachments ... and wait for it ................. rigged elections.

Wow! Real CT here!

The same people the Fifth Circuit Court recently ruled engineered a conspiracy between the Apparats and The Truther Ministry to censor and gulag opposition speech and disseminate knowingly false narratives. The same people that engineered the real insurrection with faked evidence, fake investigations, fake impeachments ... and wait for it ................. rigged elections.
If you cannot be specific - and you're not in this response - don't reply.

Wow! Real CT here!

If you cannot be specific - and you're not in this response - don't reply.
lmao
That's pretty specific jeenyus
Again, you dodge the question and refuse to specify WHO you believe is doing the above actions.

No, I didn't, the only person dodging and deflecting here is you.
Look up. You refuse to say WHO is

- trying to "imprison" opponents?

- trying to "censor" and "gulag" the "opposition"?

- trying to destroy the press?

Why the reticence?

Trump has made the same mistake repeatedly: speaking TO a particular audience as if unaware that he's making national news.
What a ****ing naive statement. He's a former president running for president. Everything he says is news. Get real.
He can't promise to save their jobs, without threatening their employer's profits. He talked himself into that corner when he mentioned his "friend" who builds the most auto factories and builds them in Mexico.
Don't have any idea what you're on about here.
I wonder who the "friend" was. Any ideas?
It's Trump speaking. Probably the same friend he bragged about having sex parties on his boat with - to Boy Scouts!
It's not Musk. His factories are in California, Nevada, Shanghai and Berlin. And anyway he makes EV's which Trump bagged out in his speech.
Whatever.

Look up. You refuse to say WHO is

Why the reticence?
No, I didn't. Why are you unwilling to accept reality and languor in stupidity? Who was recently judged by the court to have engineered a conspiracy with the Truther Ministry to censor and gulag opposition speech? Hint: nobody on the right.

Pre
I think he understands it very well. In the same speech, he praised his violent supporters and talked about immigrants the way Nazis talk about Jews.

Trump has a history of violence. He also has a history of corruption.

As he is not held accountable for any of it, he feels emboldened to indulge in his psychotic behavior to increasing extremes.

That's what sick people do.
Precisely. It's amazing how the Trump cult wants the world to dismiss Trump's threats. After inciting an attempted coup in 2021, when Trump threatens violence the world had better take it seriously.

It is more evidence that the media is corrupt and aligned with the left. It might be because we heard it live that be don't believe the democrat spin.
Yes, the media who reports what Trump says and does accurately is "corrupt". Please.

No, I didn't. Why are you unwilling to accept reality and languor in stupidity? Who was recently judged by the court to have engineered a conspiracy with the Truther Ministry to censor and gulag opposition speech? Hint: nobody on the right.
Sure, you do. Look up. Even here you're trying to make ME do YOUR homework.

If you want to accuse someone of

you don't hide behind a court. You come out and name names.

But that's something you refuse to do.

Back
Top Bottom