• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Not a criticism - you don't label your tracks so when YouTube displays a "Video unavailable" sign, I can't see what it is.
Sorry, YouTube is kind of picky when it comes to the UK and vice-versa.

It was “My Ever Changing Moods” extended version by The Style Council from their CD “The Singular Adventures of The Style Council- Greatest Hits Vol. 1.” I was actually listening to that entire CD on my stereo as I made the post.

Judging by what you listen to, I’d bet serious money that you know this one well.
Loved the Sundays, they broke up far too early in their career.
No doubt. Damn shame. I’ve been listening to them from their start and I have all three of their CD’s. Their music still appeals today, like “Summertime” and “Monochrome.”

Post Malone showing he has real talent doing covers of country classics.

We were sitting there reading with this in the background

Judging by what you listen to, I’d bet serious money that you know this one well.

You'd win your bet. I was however, more of a "the Jam" fan, heartbroken when they broke up for Paul Weller to form the Style Council but as a fan, I appreciate that some artists will always want to reinvent themselves.
I honestly however don't think Paul Weller's work (with "the Style Council" after "the Jam" was as good as his angry and angst ridden songs in "the Jam". Same as Feargal Sharkey leaving "the Undertones" to go solo.

I felt something really powerful and dynamic was lost by both artists. That said - as a pure solo artist - I like Weller's solo work.

Back
Top Bottom