• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

What are you listening to? ver. 15.0

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, What A Wonderful World

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, What A Wonderful World

I posted the following version awhile back with some other of Bruddah Iz's songs. About that time I purchased two koa ukes from a luthier I had met years back, for my now 7 going on 12 twin grandsons. Let them listen to Izzy and I bought them Facing Futures for them to listen to. This is their favorite song to play, they worked it after about 10 months of aural torture for everyone else.

Now they are listening and trying to learn this guy's version of this lovely song. They are making me, their siblings and cousins suicidal:

[video=youtube;NMmfHbmse1g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NMmfHbmse1g[/video]

Elton John - Believe

This video was made by dancers from different continents filming themselves in their confinement with their personal phones and computers.

It was made in the first week of April while almost 2 billion people around the globe were unable to move freely due to the restrictions imposed in attempt to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus.

I found so much beauty in the need of people to keep on playing music from their balconies or dance together through virtual meeting applications… To simultaneously succumb to and transcend earthly limitations by artistic endeavours.

These are stressful times, and maybe it helps to remember that we are all a part of a mutual story.
An experience of searching for meaning and control in this storm of a life.
We all go through this one way or another.
And in that… We are not alone.
This is our Odyssey.

One of the first phone recordings ever made. Hope you like as much as I do.

Breathtaking. Angela Bofill. The last note OMG.

[video=youtube;nhgH2IYLk8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?nhgH2IYLk8s[/video]

The Pierces - The Chain (Live) · with The Lonesome Fire 7 piece band

Back
Top Bottom