• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

we have a president who has no qualms about being treasonous to get elected

Sorry buddy you would have been better off if you were closer to a dictionary because on your own you got nothing. Traitor a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc. Treason---Under Article III, Section 3, of the Constitution, any person who levies war against the United States or adheres to its enemies by giving them Aid and Comfort has committed treason within the meaning of the Constitution. The difference is simple but total, You can be a traitor without having anything to do with your country, second you can be traitor and not do anything involved in treason. Yes a person who commits treason is a traitor but a traitor doesn't in any way have to be treasonous. So no You have no clue. Big big difference. Scum bag didn't commit treason but he is 100% a traitor.

Sorry buddy the Constitution is not a dictionary. A person who commits treason is a traitor. The end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry buddy the Constitution is not a dictionary. A person who commits treason is a traitor. The end.

I said that but I also said that a traitor doesn't have to be treasonous. So I can Call President Scum Bag a traitor but not a person who has committed Treason. Traitor.(a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc) Who loses????

I said that but I also said that a traitor doesn't have to be treasonous. So I can Call President Scum Bag a traitor but not a person who has committed Treason. Traitor.(a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc) Who loses????

Enjoy your game of semantics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy your game of semantics.

Now thats funny, it's not semantics it's proving you don't have a clue what your talking about.

Now thats funny, it's not semantics it's proving you don't have a clue what your talking about.

What do you call a person who committed treason again?

God I pity you people as the hate world that you love and made is collapsing around you, you liked that everyone was speaking the same hatred that was you and You liked the control. and you wanted to bludgeon with hatred all your enemies and your watching your world collapse and your comments are nothing after more nothing, the super strong responses of I don't like you and you are dumb. Brilliant people. Scum bag is toast. Here you go, you can respond with "Ya Clinton is toast" or maybe go after my bad spelling, just trying to help.

The only hate in your threads is ensconced in your posts. You're the most hateful, spiteful poster on the forum right now. You have absolute bigotry for anyone that doesn't agree with you. You are in essence a caricature of the very people you hold such unwarranted venom for.

Hate, is born of ignorance, of intolerance, of arrogance.

The only hate in your threads is ensconced in your posts. You're the most hateful, spiteful poster on the forum right now. You have absolute bigotry for anyone that doesn't agree with you. You are in essence a caricature of the very people you hold such unwarranted venom for.

Hate, is born of ignorance, of intolerance, of arrogance.
A clown act that is hard to follow. If your a patriot, your only position can be bigoted against your hate parties opinions. You are by far the biggest threat to this country and you and your scum bag president has to go. I really have a hard time with your Idea that I should love my enemies. Specially when those enemies are trying to destroy my country and its values. I would guess that you actions and thought process would be the same as I think all the people in the hate party and that you don't love your enemies either. So your comment means nothing.

What do you call a person who committed treason again?

Can't let this loose can you. A traitor doesn't have to be treasonous. Lets go back to the origin of this stupid round robin . I said Scum bag committed treason , which he didn't do, so I was wrong and said so and reevaluated what he is and I said he is a traitor. Your comment is gibberish.

Can't let this loose can you. A traitor doesn't have to be treasonous. Lets go back to the origin of this stupid round robin . I said Scum bag committed treason , which he didn't do, so I was wrong and said so and reevaluated what he is and I said he is a traitor. Your comment is gibberish.

As I said. Semantics. Your excuse is gibberish.

Let me quote you.

You are absolutely correct, he is not treasonous , he is just a traitor to this country. Boy was I told.

What is a the act of being a traitor to ones country? Treason. Your final sentence demonstrates you know there is no difference.

Last edited:
A clown act that is hard to follow. If your a patriot, your only position can be bigoted against your hate parties opinions. You are by far the biggest threat to this country and you and your scum bag president has to go. I really have a hard time with your Idea that I should love my enemies. Specially when those enemies are trying to destroy my country and its values. I would guess that you actions and thought process would be the same as I think all the people in the hate party and that you don't love your enemies either. So your comment means nothing.

It has nothing to do with "love" it's about understanding the other side, and being able to disagree without the emotional baggage. I can believe someone believes their stance is "right for the country" and disagree with them.

You can't, or more likely will not take that step to respectfully disagree. This diminishes anything you might have to say.

As I said. Semantics. Your excuse is gibberish.

Let me quote you.

What is a the act of being a traitor to ones country? Treason. Your final sentence demonstrates you know there is no difference.

Do you even have the slightest clue what your talking about this is the definition of a traitor "a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc." This is the definition of Treason "the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government." So for example if you are a traitor to your friend, or philosophy tell me how that could possibly be called treason. You just can't admit that your completely totally wrong , but I can, you have no clue and everyone knows it her. You only look foolish when you can't be wrong about anything. This whole argument is based on the fact that I said I was wrong. take a lesson and go away.

It has nothing to do with "love" it's about understanding the other side, and being able to disagree without the emotional baggage. I can believe someone believes their stance is "right for the country" and disagree with them.

You can't, or more likely will not take that step to respectfully disagree. This diminishes anything you might have to say.
You really like to go around in circles, you and your party are the biggest threat to this country and its values in 2017, do you understand that part????????? I hate anything that is a threat to my country. You are no better then the blind Germans that supported Hitler and you think I should be one of them.

You really like to go around in circles, you and your party are the biggest threat to this country and its values in 2017, do you understand that part????????? I hate anything that is a threat to my country. You are no better then the blind Germans that supported Hitler and you think I should be one of them.

See, this is what I am talking about.

Let me ask you a few questions, putting aside your horrible slander of associating me with Nazi Germany...

What is bad about people keeping more of their own money? (Tax Cuts)
What is bad about reducing over burdened businesses by reducing regulatory red tape?
What is bad about believing in American Exceptionalism?
What is bad about enforcing our own on the books laws? (immigration)

Let me ask you a few questions, putting aside your horrible slander of associating me with Nazi Germany...

What is bad about reducing over burdened businesses by reducing regulatory red tape?

Wasting your time Renae.

Now we find out that he is also treasonous because of stupidity.

Now stupidity is treasonous? Go hunt down all those morons and turn them into the FBI.

What we have now is a direct result of our two major parties nominating two candidate that outside of their core supporters no one wanted either on to become our next president. The election probably came down to 8 million voters, 6% of those who voted that disliked the choices give so much they decided to vote third party. To vote for a person, a candidate they knew nothing about, a candidate that had no money to run political ads, a candidate with no name recognition, completely unknown, whom these voters knew had no chance to win. Yet and only because their last name wasn't Trump or Clinton, they voted third party whether than be forced to choose between the most horrible candidates the two major parties nominated. Who knows how many stayed home rather than make that choice. All they asked for was a decent candidate where none was provided.

We have whom we have as president due to choices and decisions made by the two major parties during the primaries. Each party nominated whom they wanted, their choice. Now we have to live with the choices the two major parties made. Both major parties are responsible for this. Don't believe me?

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates | Gallup

I doubt President Trump had any core supporters. I'm not sure he has core supporters now.

We tend to forget that President Trump didn't just defeat Hillary and the Dems. He defeated the entire DC establishment, which says more about the establishment than the President.

Civilization is in direct relationship to its taxes.
Laws are written to protect us from criminals in our society, regulations are written to protect us from the criminals in business.. President scum bag went after a few regulations and they had nothing to do with overburden like your nonsense claims, they are directed at profit at the expense of something in all cases, Environment ETC.. We are exceptional but what makes us so are values , laws and government that you would destroy if you got your way, You by far are the biggest threat to this country in 2017. Want to fix the immigration problem, I'll guaranty this by 100%, simply go after the people who hire them . Guess which party doesn't want to do that. Your list is not yours by any means , your just saying listing exactly what the hate party wants you to list. Thats called rhetoric, I call it rhetorical nonsense.

Civilization is in direct relationship to its taxes.
Laws are written to protect us from criminals in our society, regulations are written to protect us from the criminals in business.. President scum bag went after a few regulations and they had nothing to do with overburden like your nonsense claims, they are directed at profit at the expense of something in all cases, Environment ETC.. We are exceptional but what makes us so are values , laws and government that you would destroy if you got your way, You by far are the biggest threat to this country in 2017. Want to fix the immigration problem, I'll guaranty this by 100%, simply go after the people who hire them . Guess which party doesn't want to do that. Your list is not yours by any means , your just saying listing exactly what the hate party wants you to list. Thats called rhetoric, I call it rhetorical nonsense.

Those deregulation moves saved the private sector billions, and billions more to come. That's a good thing.
I agree we should go after those that hire illegals, but since President Trump took office, illegal crossing has drastically dropped, deportations and arrests are way up.

You speak of laws, and how "important" they are. Query, your party is the party "Sanctuary Cities", how do you justify your claims that laws matter to you and you HATE the EVIL Right wing for being ANTI-LAWS yet... nary a peep about these cities...

I doubt President Trump had any core supporters. I'm not sure he has core supporters now.

We tend to forget that President Trump didn't just defeat Hillary and the Dems. He defeated the entire DC establishment, which says more about the establishment than the President.
Thats nonsense , what it shows is what the right has been pandering to for 30 years to get their vote. the haters in this country and were they ever surprised when a mentally ill hate candidate won. Can you remember how they all acted .
What Scum bag winning means, is that this countries right wing haters have been groomed to successfully in our country and so many of them have been created that we end up with a pile of **** for a president. Who won't last much longer because he is just that evil.

Now we find out that he is also treasonous because of stupidity. Brag it up with the Russians and telling them how smart he is and how informed he is , and subliminally how stupid he is. A absolute idiot. Can't wait to see the excuses from the right, while their main attack on Hillary was 1/10th what this is. You can't make this stuff up. Your turn now blind right.

I liked your post because I find it amusing, not because I agree with it. :)

Thats nonsense , what it shows is what the right has been pandering to for 30 years to get their vote. the haters in this country and were they ever surprised when a mentally ill hate candidate won. Can you remember how they all acted .
What Scum bag winning means, is that this countries right wing haters have been groomed to successfully in our country and so many of them have been created that we end up with a pile of **** for a president. Who won't last much longer because he is just that evil.

Your opinion is noted. I have little idea what you are trying to say.

Oh Trump has his core supporters. Exactly what percentage they make up of the total electorate is hard to say. One could look at the favorable ratings which is approximately 38% and say they make up Trump's core support. Or one could look at the total 46% of the vote Trump received in the general election, subtract the 50% whom exit polls said their reason for voting for Trump was being anti-Clinton, not necessarily for Trump. That leaves you with 23%. So is it 23%, 38% and 46% of the total electorate make up Trump's core supporters? I would estimate his core supporters make up around 35% give or take of the total electorate. But that is just a guesstament..

Those deregulation moves saved the private sector billions, and billions more to come. That's a good thing.
I agree we should go after those that hire illegals, but since President Trump took office, illegal crossing has drastically dropped, deportations and arrests are way up.

You speak of laws, and how "important" they are. Query, your party is the party "Sanctuary Cities", how do you justify your claims that laws matter to you and you HATE the EVIL Right wing for being ANTI-LAWS yet... nary a peep about these cities...
Saved probably nothing from scum bags deregulation of everything from silicosis regulation to coal being able to dump tailings into rivers again. The cost of health care and lost productivity, balances that in total or most of it anyway. and add in the number of death increases in the industry he deregulated and I have to wonder what bull**** are you trying to sell us, Money over everything else????. Why would I care about Sanctuary Cities, I really don't support the immigration regulation laws but thats just me. not my party and we are talking about me aren't we. Your comment is nonsense and easy to dump on, democrats have a lot of practice because it's only party rhetoric that has been around for years, and since they control what you think and what you say., we listen to this nonsense all the time. It is easy to roll right over it. Like I said it's nonsense.

Your opinion is noted. I have little idea what you are trying to say.
Tell me why I should care. The old I don't like you , you are dumb, response only shows that I have it over you, so it seems more like a compliment then a insult. The spelling and my conjugating of verbs I'll include in my compliment list. So what can you do to me.

Back
Top Bottom