• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

we have a president who has no qualms about being treasonous to get elected

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Now we find out that he is also treasonous because of stupidity. Brag it up with the Russians and telling them how smart he is and how informed he is , and subliminally how stupid he is. A absolute idiot. Can't wait to see the excuses from the right, while their main attack on Hillary was 1/10th what this is. You can't make this stuff up. Your turn now blind right.

Now we find out that he is also treasonous because of stupidity. Brag it up with the Russians and telling them how smart he is and how informed he is , and subliminally how stupid he is. A absolute idiot. Can't wait to see the excuses from the right, while their main attack on Hillary was 1/10th what this is. You can't make this stuff up. Your turn now blind right.

Treason? Where is your evidence?

Where is your link?

How does that work?

Now we find out that he is also treasonous because of stupidity.

That's a dangerously low bar that makes every president in my lifetime treasonous. And would of landed more than a few high level administration personnel in jail.

We have people who have no qualms about petulantly throwing around the accusation of treason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What we have now is a direct result of our two major parties nominating two candidate that outside of their core supporters no one wanted either on to become our next president. The election probably came down to 8 million voters, 6% of those who voted that disliked the choices give so much they decided to vote third party. To vote for a person, a candidate they knew nothing about, a candidate that had no money to run political ads, a candidate with no name recognition, completely unknown, whom these voters knew had no chance to win. Yet and only because their last name wasn't Trump or Clinton, they voted third party whether than be forced to choose between the most horrible candidates the two major parties nominated. Who knows how many stayed home rather than make that choice. All they asked for was a decent candidate where none was provided.

We have whom we have as president due to choices and decisions made by the two major parties during the primaries. Each party nominated whom they wanted, their choice. Now we have to live with the choices the two major parties made. Both major parties are responsible for this. Don't believe me?

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates | Gallup

How does that work?
President stupid gave away a few government secrets to the Russian Ambassador at their visit last week.. Looks like he is giving up the people who told us this secret, because he wanted to impress how smart he was and how much he knows about everything. This information should be just about everywhere in the world by now.

What we have now is a direct result of our two major parties nominating two candidate that outside of their core supporters no one wanted either on to become our next president. The election probably came down to 8 million voters, 6% of those who voted that disliked the choices give so much they decided to vote third party. To vote for a person, a candidate they knew nothing about, a candidate that had no money to run political ads, a candidate with no name recognition, completely unknown, whom these voters knew had no chance to win. Yet and only because their last name wasn't Trump or Clinton, they voted third party whether than be forced to choose between the most horrible candidates the two major parties nominated. Who knows how many stayed home rather than make that choice. All they asked for was a decent candidate where none was provided.

We have whom we have as president due to choices and decisions made by the two major parties during the primaries. Each party nominated whom they wanted, their choice. Now we have to live with the choices the two major parties made. Both major parties are responsible for this. Don't believe me?

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates

One in Four Americans Dislike Both Presidential Candidates | Gallup
The Right is starting to hide behind endless excuses . The people who are guilty of this disaster are the people who elected this mental midget.

We have people who have no qualms about petulantly throwing around the accusation of treason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are absolutely correct, he is not treasonous , he is just a traitor to this country. Boy was I told.
So his charges will become simply criminal when they connect him directly to the Russians getting him elected. Remember he wasn't president when he did that. He was just another citizen.

The Right is starting to hide behind endless excuses . The people who are guilty of this disaster are the people who elected this mental midget.

I never voted for Trump, I agree he is a mental midget among many other things. The problem was the choice given last November. Two very horrible candidates. Regardless of who won, this country was in a lose, lose situation. I voted third party, I wanted both to lose. But I suppose it came down to Clinton or Trump only because of our two party system. That system is broken badly when Trump and Clinton is what the choices end up being.

Many of us prayed and asked for a decent candidate. In fact 56% of all Americans wanted the Democrats to nominate someone else other than Clinton. The Democrats didn't listen to all of America, only themselves which was their right. So yes, the people are guilty who elected this idiot, I agree. Then to are those who chose the only Democratic candidate who could possibly lose to this idiot. Alive or dead. Choices have consequences and the consequences of the choices made last year resulted in a mental idiot winning.

If I had the opportunity to vote again, I wouldn't change my vote. It would still be third party. Horrible is horrible, evil is evil, there might have been a degree or two difference, but voting for either one is voting knowingly for evil, horrible, I did the only sane thing left. Voted against both.

Still waiting for the proof.
We are also, thats why there is 4 going on 5 investigation of your scum bag leader. We pretty much know the truth and part of that truth is that you would be aligned with you mental midget as far as being a traitor to your country to keep him in office. He's toast. You are also.

Yet another partisan rant from you.
Proof or evidence of treason so far no one has any.

"Treason" gets thrown around too much. Even if the report today was accurate to it's fullest possible extent it wouldn't be treason.

We are also, thats why there is 4 going on 5 investigation of your scum bag leader. We pretty much know the truth and part of that truth is that you would be aligned with you mental midget as far as being a traitor to your country to keep him in office. He's toast. You are also.

Then how did you know about the secrets leaked

We pretty much know the truth and part of that truth is that you would be aligned with you mental midget as far as being a traitor to your country to keep him in office. He's toast. You are also.

My melodrama meter has you at "10". I suggest you dial it down to a "2" at least.

Still waiting for the proof.

you do realize whom you are asking for proof from? Hate is no substitute for facts but I suspect you will only get the former and none of the latter

I never voted for Trump, I agree he is a mental midget among many other things. The problem was the choice given last November. Two very horrible candidates. Regardless of who won, this country was in a lose, lose situation. I voted third party, I wanted both to lose. But I suppose it came down to Clinton or Trump only because of our two party system. That system is broken badly when Trump and Clinton is what the choices end up being.

Many of us prayed and asked for a decent candidate. In fact 56% of all Americans wanted the Democrats to nominate someone else other than Clinton. The Democrats didn't listen to all of America, only themselves which was their right. So yes, the people are guilty who elected this idiot, I agree. Then to are those who chose the only Democratic candidate who could possibly lose to this idiot. Alive or dead. Choices have consequences and the consequences of the choices made last year resulted in a mental idiot winning.

If I had the opportunity to vote again, I wouldn't change my vote. It would still be third party. Horrible is horrible, evil is evil, there might have been a degree or two difference, but voting for either one is voting knowingly for evil, horrible, I did the only sane thing left. Voted against both.
Nonsense, There was two strong candidates for the democrats. but The hate party lies aligned with the Russian lies is the difference. There are just to many people in this country who are motivated by hate and were sold by the hate that came from the right, in fact they doubled down on the super hate that came from president scum bag. The people who are to blame as I said before are the haters that voted for him. Your voice is just another no think vote that was controlled by the lies of the right and Russia and you still believe it. There is no comparison between Clinton and scum bag. Only in your mind. And with that I would ask you to look into the bull**** about Clinton and simply check it out. Remember you are comparing the ultimate scum bag with Clinton.

What ever that means.

The basis for your treason accusation is the alleged leaking of secrets to the Russians.

So, what secrets and how do you know? That would really help out the nation if we could have proof enough to oust the guy. So quit holding out on us, dude.

Back
Top Bottom