• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Was Flight 93 Shot Down?

Of course you, the supporters of the US governments' story are done. You have always been done, clinging to fantasies for which not any evidence has ever been provided. A bunch of anonymous know nothings.

The grand jury has all the information they need to recommend indictments. Then the world can return to sanity, free from US lies and war crimes.

Why are you here? You provide no evidence and deny all the evidence that actually exists. Do you have a point or are you just trying to revive the dead truther movement?
Do you work for captain Bob or Alex Jones? Are they in need of some $$$ infusions as the sheeple are no longer giving them as much as they used to?

As you have so eloquently pointed no one need ever answer your questions

Because they can't. But that is fine because I don't need to nor do I care to listen to their inane maundering.

The issue is over and done with. The grand jury has all the information needed to recommend indictments. Those will be forthcoming when they have completed their task.

Does anyone here really think that the supporters of the US governments' story are going to be given intervenor status in the GJ proceedings? All of you know full well that that is ludicrous in the extreme.

Why are you here? You provide no evidence and deny all the evidence that actually exists. Do you have a point or are you just trying to revive the dead truther movement?
Do you work for captain Bob or Alex Jones? Are they in need of some $$$ infusions as the sheeple are no longer giving them as much as they used to?

His post are typical of the AE911T movement. Same old rant of "the official reports are wrong", with no links to the evidence they are using.

This is a grand illustration of just how ludicrous it would be for the supporters of the US governments' story to be given intervenor status in the GJ proceedings.

Nice evidence for the US governments' story.

His post are typical of the AE911T movement. Same old rant of "the official reports are wrong", with no links to the evidence they are using.

Typical of the "evidence" supporters of the US governments' story, ignoring the US grand jury convened to specifically address the controlled demolitions of WTCs 1, 2 & 7.

Same old rant of "the official reports are wrong", with no links to the evidence they are using.

The federal prosecutor doesn't care in the least for your "evidence", just as any sensible person also cares not at all for your nonexistent evidence.

The federal prosecutor doesn't care in the least for your "evidence", just as any sensible person also cares not at all for your nonexistent evidence.

Would he care about your evidence? When are you going to present it to him?

Would he care about your evidence? When are you going to present it to him?

Likely he wouldn't. But that, like all the other inane comments are of no importance at all. The grand jury has all the scientific evidence it needs. None of which has come from any metabunkers.

Because they can't. But that is fine because I don't need to nor do I care to listen to their inane maundering.

The issue is over and done with. The grand jury has all the information needed to recommend indictments. Those will be forthcoming when they have completed their task.

Does anyone here really think that the supporters of the US governments' story are going to be given intervenor status in the GJ proceedings? All of you know full well that that is ludicrous in the extreme.

Yes it is over ans done with, truthers after all these years still dont have 1 shred of evidence to back their fantasies

This is a grand illustration of just how ludicrous it would be for the supporters of the US governments' story to be given intervenor status in the GJ proceedings.

Nice evidence for the US governments' story.

You didn't answer so Ill go with a pathetic attempt tp drum up business for Jones, Balsamo or some person trying to make $$$ off this tragedy

There is a story that the first FAA investigator on scene first comment was "This isn't a plane crash, not a drop of blood, no wreckage, no baggage, just a burned black hole in the ground".

Yes it is over ans done with, truthers after all these years still dont have 1 shred of evidence to back their fantasies

The folks who believe in science, evidence and the truth have a grand jury. The evidence is being reviewed by said grand jury and on and on go the metabunkers with zero evidence and zero chance of ever getting their own grand jury. Why? Because metabunkers have no evidence.

Give it up, your dismal, pathetic attempts at nothing.

There is a story that the first FAA investigator on scene first comment was "This isn't a plane crash, not a drop of blood, no wreckage, no baggage, just a burned black hole in the ground".

There is much much much more irrefutable scientific evidence that is now showing the grand jury that the US governments' story has zero chance of being true, Irwin. Some of it can be found at the Lawyer's Committee website.

The folks who believe in science, evidence and the truth have a grand jury. The evidence is being reviewed by said grand jury and on and on go the metabunkers with zero evidence and zero chance of ever getting their own grand jury. Why? Because metabunkers have no evidence.

Give it up, your dismal, pathetic attempts at nothing, living in denial of reality will not change reality

No it was a coroner and that ISNT what he said but then truthers take a comment out of context and often change the comment to try and pretend it somehow supports their fantasy

Likely he wouldn't. But that, like all the other inane comments are of no importance at all. The grand jury has all the scientific evidence it needs. None of which has come from any metabunkers.

Links to this scientific evidence, please. What is the nature of this evidence? No explosives were used on 911 so there will not be that kind of evidence. What is your 911 theory? What happened?

There is much much much more irrefutable scientific evidence that is now showing the grand jury that the US governments' story has zero chance of being true, Irwin. Some of it can be found at the Lawyer's Committee website.

Link to the relevant material on that site, please.

There is no evidence to support your nonsense the GJ will destroy your fantasy and make you look more like a fool but then you will either pretend there never was a GJ or claim the ebil govt got to it.
either way you will continue to deny reality because the only way anyone can be a truther is to do so

Irony meters explode.

No it was a coroner and that ISNT what he said but then truthers take a comment out of context and often change the comment to try and pretend it somehow supports their fantasy

OK, I misremembered. Since we're talking about flight 93 it isn't out of context and if the comment is not accurate it's because I misremembered it with out any ulterior motive. AND! I don't have a "fantasy" about 911, I will freely admit that "I" don't know what happened on 911, few people do.

:2rofll: I like Weird Al! I'm glad you're staying on topic and not changing content. Oh wait you are/did, because I'm pretty sure that's NOT what ralph was referring to.

OK, I misremembered. Since we're talking about flight 93 it isn't out of context and if the comment is not accurate it's because I misremembered it with out any ulterior motive. AND! I don't have a "fantasy" about 911, I will freely admit that "I" don't know what happened on 911, few people do.

Wasn't talking about you I was talking about truthers, which would only apply to you if you were one. As to the exact specific details no we cannot know it all but we know with 100% certainty that 4 planes were hijacked and crashed on 911 causing the ensuing damage.

:2rofll: I like Weird Al! I'm glad you're staying on topic and not changing content. Oh wait you are/did, because I'm pretty sure that's NOT what ralph was referring to.

That was Ralph wasn't it? In any case it was as full of evidence as anything he or any other truther ever produces

You didn't see the plane crash or the buildings collapsing? Never heard of the 19 hijackers?

Back
Top Bottom