• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:94]Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

Re: Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

Israel has been aware of the USA "serve the Pope or die" Nazi religion of SCOTUS, the supreme swastika up Uranus court & it's no equal justice under law standing since at least the Bicentennial when Rehnquist immaculate drug conceptions gave no standing to any US Constitution, old glory presented by Ike to Holocaust survivors for business excellence nor any old testament as if Christiananality pedophlia Islamophobia was the only business it would rule for, leaving a gravesite & no equal justice under law headstone in Israel just another reason for another Rehnquist immaculate drug conception standing to Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda health care plan business & to nuke Temple Mount. Equating Israel that lets people pray with the one nation under God USA that preys upon those that choose to pray is about as suicidal super egotistical homicidal as it gets, but then again maybe Israel should just remove all those crosses & mosques as these US ChristHitlers thieving old testament arsonists under color of law have in that eye for an eye, old testament for a cross & mosque exchange rate to equate & be on the same Nazi playing field .

Why didn't you just say you have no evidence instead of posting this incoherent rant?

Re: Newly Released FBI Docs Shed Light on Apparent Mossad Foreknowledge of 9/11 Attacks

Why didn't you just say you have no evidence instead of posting this incoherent rant?

Far too late for that as for about 20 years been under the influence it's not those little green martians, but that supreme swastika up Uranus court of immaculate drug conceptions & GW doing the best Catholic Church 9/11 pedophile patriot act green money could buy while dancing on the grave of George Washington, real father of the country; by lynching enforcement.

Far too late for that as for about 20 years been under the influence it's not those little green martians, but that supreme swastika up Uranus court of immaculate drug conceptions & GW doing the best Catholic Church 9/11 pedophile patriot act green money could buy while dancing on the grave of George Washington, real father of the country; by lynching enforcement.

There's a court on the planet Uranus?

No, you can say you lack the evidence at any point in time, or, you could, you know, provide some instead of merely posting irrelevant whackjob diatribes.

No, you can say you lack the evidence at any point in time, or, you could, you know, provide some instead of merely posting irrelevant whackjob diatribes.

Maybe a reincarnation of McCarthy could get the US District Court for Nazington tautology out in the open, but so goes Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia pyramid scheme business.

Maybe a reincarnation of McCarthy could get the US District Court for Nazington tautology out in the open, but so goes Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia pyramid scheme business.

You appear to be groping toward saying something. What is it?

I know you lack evidence. Can we leave it?

You appear to be groping toward saying something. What is it?

As if avoidance of the communism of Christianity since McCarthy is long gone hasn't exposed it's national religion Islamidiotocracy Christian Nation national religion Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia business that has surpassed Nazi Germany suicidal super egos to proclaim themselves "man is God" homicidal ChristHitlers since 9/11 for US acceptance.

So having knowledge that it's been stolen & burned as that Catholic Church "serve the Pope or die" "death to the infidels" perpetual diatribe against the US & choose to leave it like that or still searching for leftover evidence to destroy as those thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists ?

As if avoidance of the communism of Christianity since McCarthy is long gone hasn't exposed it's national religion Islamidiotocracy Christian Nation national religion Christiananality Islamophobia Pedophilia business that has surpassed Nazi Germany suicidal super egos to proclaim themselves "man is God" homicidal ChristHitlers since 9/11 for US acceptance.

Still gibberish. Yawn.

Still gibberish. Yawn.

Still avoidance of the master race in it's not so masterful plan.

Still avoidance of the master race in it's not so masterful plan.

I am a member of the master race, I don't avoid my fellow ubermenschen.

Spooky just as one nation under God evidence of US Constitutions - old glorys - old testaments stolen & burned over the years is supposedly lacking for equal justice under law this Christian Nation "serve the Pope or die" megalomaniacal Catholic Church plan of destroy the earth to rule the world has without a doubt in it's survival of the fittest fascists leaves humanity to fend & scavenge from it's pseudo science geometrically multiplicative exterminations of knowledge & supplies to sustain population outside of this solar system.

I am a member of the master race, I don't avoid my fellow ubermenschen.

That master race sociopsychopathilogical human farming business of those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care master plan where don't have to avoid that what's been exterminated.

That master race sociopsychopathilogical human farming business of those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care master plan where don't have to avoid that what's been exterminated.

Silence, Untermensch! And there is no such word as sociopsychopathilogical.

We are the masters now!

Silence, Untermensch! And there is no such word as sociopsychopathilogical.

There has been for quite some time as in explaining how those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" one sided churchstate failed business with Muslims to nuke Temple Mount was reason enough to exterminate 4 million as that Catholic Church Nazi master race one sided business with Jews to recognize a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception which the Holocaust 6 million + had to pay for. Christiananality Islamohobia Pedophilia master plan holycosts, eh ?

There has been for quite some time as in explaining how those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" one sided churchstate failed business with Muslims to nuke Temple Mount was reason enough to exterminate 4 million as that Catholic Church Nazi master race one sided business with Jews to recognize a fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception which the Holocaust 6 million + had to pay for. Christiananality Islamohobia Pedophilia master plan holycosts, eh ?

Silence when you speak to a member of the master race!

Moderator's Warning:
Saltydancin has been thread banned. Please don't quote and reply to him any more.

After doing a search (I was convinced someone started a thread about this) I found no thread relating to this development from just 2 months ago, so I decided to start one. Note: I'm a 9/11 skeptic, which merely means that I don't believe the US government has shared information that the American public should be entitled to, with regards to 9/11. I don't have any theory besides that to debate.

What's interesting to me, is the fact the FBI lied for many years about destroying the Israeli's camera rolls, then had to cough up the pictures, and STILL only released 14/76 photos taken by the 'Israeli movers'. I'm less interested in the photo of one of the men holding a lighter to the sky on 9/10/2001, as I don't know what this proves, but it seems important to the author.

Why aren't we allowed to see the full 76 photo set? It's going on 18 years since 9/11, and the best the FBI can do regarding the obvious Israeli intelligence operation is to release 14 photocopies of the original photos? Ridiculous.

What about the 4,000 Jews and Israelis thought to have been in the vicinity of the WTC - and that of these 4,000 only 3 died in the attacks?

The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack.

The Jerusalem Post Newspaper : Online News From Israel - News Article

Most of those 4,000 probably saw the warnings to stay away, delivered by the Israeli instant messaging service Odigo:

'Instant messages warning of the attack at the WTC, predicting the event to the precise minute, sent via the Mossad-owned Odigo messaging system hours before the first plane hit the North Tower, are further evidence that members of Israeli intelligence agencies had very specific and accurate knowledge of the terror attacks – long before they occurred...

Likewise, the reports of the Odigo text message warning of the attacks at the World Trade Center were dropped into the media's memory hole. The message of warning, sent two hours before it occurred and precise to the minute, was sent via the Israeli-owned Odigo text messaging service and had been received by Odigo employees in Israel. Although the story was reported in the Israeli press and picked up by Brian McWilliams of Newsbytes on September 27, 2001, it was never followed-up and discussed by the major news networks.'

Christopher Bollyn

Some facts are just too darn unpleasant to discuss, too frightening.

Back
Top Bottom