• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:549] Nfl 2018

Just checked E$PN — they have him 17 for 23 with 3 dropped balls
4 if you count Doug Middletons dropped pick.

4 if you count Doug Middletons dropped pick.

I’m happy for you VM. We Bear fans felt the same way this past Monday. Until you lose 7 games, you’re in the WC hunt.

It depends...do you want a long term potentially really good QB or do you want another Tim Tebow?

i want my best players on the field

i want my best players on the field
Sure...but do you want a potentially disastrous short gain or do you want long term success?

Id hate to see Mayfield arrested breaking into homes to feed a meth habit in 4 years.

I’m happy for you VM. We Bear fans felt the same way this past Monday. Until you lose 7 games, you’re in the WC hunt.
Everyone should be a Browns fan.

I always pull for Cleveland, but Im not a 'fan'. I'm a Broncos fan and Elway is responsible for one of the biggest daggers to the heart in Browns history. Elway takes them 98 yards...then Elway takes them 67 yards and a barefoot Rich Karliss field goal...

I just think their fans deserve a game or two.

Everyone should be a Browns fan.

I always pull for Cleveland, but Im not a 'fan'. I'm a Broncos fan and Elway is responsible for one of the biggest daggers to the heart in Browns history. Elway takes them 98 yards...then Elway takes them 67 yards and a barefoot Rich Karliss field goal...

I just think their fans deserve a game or two.

Browns — covered all 3 games — all 3 went under, though I’ve tried to stay away from that talk —

3 more games against the NL West, Houston, 5 more in their division, all 4 AL West — not that daunting of a schedule —

Sure...but do you want a potentially disastrous short gain or do you want long term success?

Id hate to see Mayfield arrested breaking into homes to feed a meth habit in 4 years.

life is too short to play with a "B" rig

life is too short to play with a "B" rig

True...and maybe Mayfield CAN play baseball as a backup plan. Its not like the Browns dont have experience burning through QBs and draft picks.

Browns — covered all 3 games — all 3 went under, though I’ve tried to stay away from that talk —

3 more games against the NL West, Houston, 5 more in their division, all 4 AL West — not that daunting of a schedule —
On the plus side, 3 games into the season they can say they only have 1 loss.

I give the Browns 5-6 wins this year. They are definitely an improved team, especially their defense.

And yes they should stick with Mayfield at QB. I'm sure their have been worse examples of QB'ing, but the 1 1/2 of Taylor was about as bad as I can ever remember. I felt bad for him, he was just about booed off the field, but damn it was ugly.

I give the Browns 5-6 wins this year. They are definitely an improved team, especially their defense.

And yes they should stick with Mayfield at QB. I'm sure their have been worse examples of QB'ing, but the 1 1/2 of Taylor was about as bad as I can ever remember. I felt bad for him, he was just about booed off the field, but damn it was ugly.

I agree with that. Heck, the Browns could/should be 3-0 right now. Peyton Manning started in his first season on an awful Colts team, I see no issue with starting Mayfield now and letting him learn on the job.

Jordy Nelson is tearing up the Miami Dolphins. Wow.

Buffalo showing us once again why you should never bet NFL

17-0 over MN, early in the 2nd Q, with the ball on the Viking's 1.

So the Bills are 17 point underdogs and they are now leading 17-0...

Welcome to the NFL...

Whoops...Edit: 24-0..

I imagine there's a lot of nervous knock-out pool gamblers right now.

Anyone watching Wash/Green Bay? Matthews just sacked Smith and ‘roughing the passer’ was called. Smith never got rid of the ball and Matthews couldn’t adjust his body once the hit started. Weak call IMO. And I am a casual DC fan.....

Buffalo has completely shut down the Vikings.

How about the scores in the early games..........except for a few, they haven’t been defensive stand-outs......

Anyone watching Wash/Green Bay? Matthews just sacked Smith and ‘roughing the passer’ was called. Smith never got rid of the ball and Matthews couldn’t adjust his body once the hit started. Weak call IMO. And I am a casual DC fan.....
That was a ridiculously bad call. They literally might as well put all the QBs in red shirts and dont let them get hit unless they run with the ball.

Saints won thanks to 2 Drew Brees rushing TDs. Holy snap crackle pop.

That was a ridiculously bad call. They literally might as well put all the QBs in red shirts and dont let them get hit unless they run with the ball.

Almost identical call in DAL/SEA, nothing the defender could do to shift after contact........trouble in the NFL!

Lotsa empty seats, but contracts are rising????

Jimmy G tore his ACL.

Bad news for the 49'ers. They are like the Packers without Aaron Rodgers.

The NFL seem to forget Jimmy G was brittle his time in NE.

Apparently not ready to play.

No excuse.. Vikes are a favorite to get to the SB.. At home, 17 point favorites against maybe the worst team in the NFL. And they gave Cousins $84 mil, GUARANTEED. Can't have a game like that at home against an awful team. If the Vikes lost on a late FG because of some weird plays or penalties, ok.. But they never showed up.

Back
Top Bottom