• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:363]accepting gay as normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree. To go against that which is normal (heterosexual) requires a conscious decision. To be heterosexual doesn't require a conscious decision. Therefore, you may not be susceptible to homosexual normalization. But, there many that are. Especially the very young. Back when we don't remember how we thought or most of what we did. But, we are the sum total of our existence and experiences. Influencing young children about homosexuality in elementary school is evil. They get out to be teenagers or older and then say, I've always been gay when they weren't born gay but had something pushed into their heads they should be or they could be. Evil. Satan is working overtime on our youth!

All you are expressing is your opinion only. Not fact

Re: accepting gay as normal

Those are religious beliefs. It doesnt matter how few believe those things now ("interracial marriages are wrong god says so"), they are still honestly held religious beliefs just as yours are against same sex couples. Either both should be protected and allowed to refuse service or neither should.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Nope...Not the same things at all for the reasons I gave. Most people don't consciously believe they are persons of a different color of skin than they are. Race has nothing to do with conscious decisions by the individual. Because of that fact that a person is born that way (of color) then it must be protected. But, gays make the conscious decision to be gay. Therefore, they are not protected when they put demands on those who disagree with their choices to behave vile.

Nice try. We are conscious human beings which makes us different from penguins that do opposite of what they were made to do, procreate. When we go against our nature to procreate, we do so consciously. How that takes place will be different from person to person. Some may be given the idea through media, molestation or environment. But, to decide one has same-sex attractions is a conscious decision. So, there was no decision that needed to be made to behave as I were born a male seeking a female. Same-sex attraction requires a decision.

Same-sex attraction is not a "decision", no matter much you lie that it is. I didn't consciously choose to be attracted to girls--I just am. No amount of trying my best to think about guys in that kind of way changed that. Now, what I do choose, is to be open and honest about those feelings. Sure, I could pretend that I'm heterosexual, and live a completely miserable existence. But I choose not to, and instead am out happily comfortable being homosexual.

All you are expressing is your opinion only. Not fact

The difference between the animals and humans is consciousness. At least the level of consciousness. Humans are biologically procreating beings. To keep this from happening, it takes a conscious decision not to have children. Homosexual acts keep humans from procreating. Homosexuality is therefore a conscious decision. That is fact and logical reasoning. Not opinions.

Same-sex attraction is not a "decision", no matter much you lie that it is. I didn't consciously choose to be attracted to girls--I just am. No amount of trying my best to think about guys in that kind of way changed that. Now, what I do choose, is to be open and honest about those feelings. Sure, I could pretend that I'm heterosexual, and live a completely miserable existence. But I choose not to, and instead am out happily comfortable being homosexual.

Of course you did consciously choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. You may not remember when that happened at an early age. We rarely remember things back when we were very young. Even traumatic events. What has changed you from the unconscious heterosexual you were born as is you have consciously changed your mind to a reprobate mind as stated in Romans Chapter one of the Bible. That way, you can continue without thinking you are making a conscious decision against your born biological fact you are a woman born to procreate. And, that can only be done with a man. That is what makes you comfortable, the reprobate mind. Can you now change this? Most likely not because you are comfortable and aren't up to making a conscious decision to break the bands of the evil reprobate mind. And, that's a fact.

Of course you did consciously choose to be attracted to the opposite sex. You may not remember when that happened at an early age. We rarely remember things back when we were very young. Even traumatic events. What has changed you from the unconscious heterosexual you were born as is you have consciously changed your mind to a reprobate mind as stated in Romans Chapter one of the Bible. That way, you can continue without thinking you are making a conscious decision against your born biological fact you are a woman born to procreate. And, that can only be done with a man. That is what makes you comfortable, the reprobate mind. Can you now change this? Most likely not because you are comfortable and aren't up to making a conscious decision to break the bands of the evil reprobate mind. And, that's a fact.

No, I didn't. End of story.

You're stupid assertions are meaningless and without merit.

The difference between the animals and humans is consciousness. At least the level of consciousness. Humans are biologically procreating beings. To keep this from happening, it takes a conscious decision not to have children. Homosexual acts keep humans from procreating. Homosexuality is therefore a conscious decision. That is fact and logical reasoning. Not opinions.

Animals have homosexual sex as well.

So much for your theory

It must have been your upbringing that changed you from a accepting person to one with bigoted ideas

No, I didn't. End of story.

You're stupid assertions are meaningless and without merit.

She may have been traumatized at a young age and those led to her current views

I just don't like the forcing of homosexuality in films or commercials. If it's a natural part of the plot then fine. You don't see all white families or all black families on commercials anymore. There has to be at least one off color. The pandering is sickening. There is nothing wrong with interracial families or homosexuality but don't try to force it down our throats like it is normal.

I just don't like the forcing of homosexuality in films or commercials. If it's a natural part of the plot then fine. You don't see all white families or all black families on commercials anymore. There has to be at least one off color. The pandering is sickening. There is nothing wrong with interracial families or homosexuality but don't try to force it down our throats like it is normal.

LMAO

commercial/films showing people that exist = forcing???????
and who are YOU including in "our"

:lamo

Animals also eat each others poop!
Animals other than humans, never wait years past their sexual development for sex and they don't wait for specific ceremonies or licenses either. Now if that is not the definition of abnormal and unnatural behavior, I don't know what is! It takes a real sicko to stay celibate until another animal says " I now pronounce you..." when there are opportunities to spread personal DNA time and again prior.

Oh no is someone forcing you to watch will and grace? Lol

Nice try. We are conscious human beings which makes us different from penguins that do opposite of what they were made to do, procreate. When we go against our nature to procreate, we do so consciously. How that takes place will be different from person to person. Some may be given the idea through media, molestation or environment. But, to decide one has same-sex attractions is a conscious decision. So, there was no decision that needed to be made to behave as I were born a male seeking a female. Same-sex attraction requires a decision.
Actually, penguins and other animals without any consciousness we know of would be more likely to behave exactly as they were made to behave, since they run mainly off instinct which are automatic responses and needs that determine their behavior. Unlike humans, who have thought processes to think about what they are doing and why. We are much more likely to behave outside how we may have been designed to than penguins.

Disagree. To go against that which is normal (heterosexual) requires a conscious decision. To be heterosexual doesn't require a conscious decision. Therefore, you may not be susceptible to homosexual normalization. But, there many that are. Especially the very young. Back when we don't remember how we thought or most of what we did. But, we are the sum total of our existence and experiences. Influencing young children about homosexuality in elementary school is evil. They get out to be teenagers or older and then say, I've always been gay when they weren't born gay but had something pushed into their heads they should be or they could be. Evil. Satan is working overtime on our youth!
No it doesnt. People go against the normal naturally all the time. It is not normal to be autistic or a genius, but those are natural occurrences within our species. To be homosexual doesnt require a decision either, neither does being bisexual.

Nope...Not the same things at all for the reasons I gave. Most people don't consciously believe they are persons of a different color of skin than they are. Race has nothing to do with conscious decisions by the individual. Because of that fact that a person is born that way (of color) then it must be protected. But, gays make the conscious decision to be gay. Therefore, they are not protected when they put demands on those who disagree with their choices to behave vile.
Yes they are the same whether you recognize it or not.

And consciousness would put humans and animals exactly opposite as you described.

Is the KKK a race or sexual orientation? No, then why would they have to? Do you even understand or know what public accommodation laws are and how they are applied? Guessing you don't since you asked that stupid question.

His belief is a tightly held religious one. Do you even understand or know the 1st Amendment and how it’s applied? Guessing you don’t since you asked those stupid questions.

Would they bake it for anyone, no one at all, or just refuse for people they believed were KKK? Do they have such a cake on their menu?

Good questions. Let’s just apply the same situations as the Colorado baker.

So the Colorado baker didn’t offer a same sex wedding cake for anyone.

Wedding cakes are not designated same sex or opposite sex. They are just designated as wedding cakes.

If someone came in asking for a cake for a party, in the case above a KKK rally, what designates that cake as for that rally? Are they requesting symbols or phrases that the baker would refuse for anyone or that they would sell to only those he/she didnt believe was in the KKK?

A baker can refuse to create specific cakes for everyone but not refuse to create certain cakes for only some people.

Who’s this ‘we’ you speak of?

We who say you cannot hide behind an imaginary god to spout vile bigotry.

Come on; it's not that hard.

The plaintiff also has a First Amendment right to faithful execution of our secular and temporal Constitution in any conflict of moral interest. The defendant must advertise as a Religious baker on a not-for-the-profit and bottom line of lucre over morals under Capitalism, to have any more moral standing than merely the laity engaging in vulgar hearsay, gossip, and soothsay.

If the baker is operating on a for-profit basis; the customer is always right and has more standing than the baker in public accommodation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom