• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:257] Christian Viewpoint On Homosexuality

Re: Christian Viewpoint On Homosexuality

You make it sound like God hates homosexuals! Nothing could be further from the truth. God hates the sin of homosexuality, but he loves the homosexual person.

Gays are taught that they are born that way, but obviously that's not the truth. God has given us free will to make decisions on a lot of different things including sexual lust.

A person who is gay and practicing homosexual activity, can get on his knees and come to Christ and ask the Lord for forgiveness of his sins including the sin of homosexuality. They can ask the Lord into their life and grow in to their Christian commitment from there.

He may continue for a while in his homosexual lifestyle, just as other Sinners don't give up their sins right away because of habit, because of weakness, because of the familiar pulls of our past life, and maybe Satan's even ranglin in his ear.

But over time if one truly has committed himself to Christ, and starts reading His Word everyday and praying to Him and having a personal relationship with Jesus, eventually sins of all nature will begin to manifest themselves less and less..

But make no mistake God loves a homosexual. He hates the sin of homosexual activity.

A person who is presently Gay can come to Jesus right now, and the Lord would welcome them with open arms. He says “come just as you are”.

It's the 21st century. I think it's time Christian Churches and leaders apologized for their history of abominable mistreatment and vilification of gay and lesbian people. This is a start:

Alan Chambers, the president of Exodus International, (the largest 'ex-gay' 'pray away the gay' group) stated in 2012 that 99.9% of Exodus members had not changed their orientation.

Alan Chambers: 99.9% have not experienced a change in their orientation

In 2013, he closed down Exodus and apologized to gay and lesbian people for all the harm they had caused:

“I am sorry for the pain and hurt that many of you have experienced. I am sorry some of you spent years working through the shame and guilt when your attractions didn’t change. I am sorry we promoted sexual orientation change efforts and reparative theories about sexual orientation that stigmatized parents.

“I am sorry I didn’t stand up to people publicly ‘on my side’ who called you names like sodomite—or worse. I am sorry that I, knowing some of you so well, failed to share publicly that the gay and lesbian people I know were every bit as capable of being amazing parents as the straight people that I know. I am sorry that when I celebrated a person coming to Christ and surrendering their sexuality to Him, I callously celebrated the end of relationships that broke your heart. I am sorry I have communicated that you and your families are less than me and mine.

“More than anything, I am sorry that so many have interpreted this religious rejection by Christians as God’s rejection. I am profoundly sorry that many have walked away from their faith and that some have chosen to end their lives."

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/christian-piatt/exodus-internationals-alan-chambers_b_3475020.html

:lamo

But the fact that The Word is written and The Word describes homosexuality as a sin is undeniable. And yet...you bleat on.

Do yourself a favor...dont hold your breath.
"Undeniable"? Really?

I bet you aren't even aware that the word 'homosexuals' wasn't even in an English version of the Bible until 1947. It was first used as a very poor translation of the Koine Greek words malakos and arsenokoites in 1 Cor 6:9 by conservative translators. Were you aware that for centuries this same verse was used to condemn masturbators? Not homosexuals?

Were you aware that the King James translators translated the Hebrew word "qadesh" as 'sodomites' yet it actually means male temple prostitute in Hebrew?

KJV Deut 23:17 "There shall be no w-h-ore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel"

ESV: Deut 23:17: "None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute (6948), nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a cult (6945) prostitute.

Look it up yourself:

Strongs 6945: qadesh - male temple prostitute

Strongs 6948: qĕdeshah - female temple prostitute.

(Strong's Number H6945 matches the Hebrew קָדֵשׁ (qadesh), which occurs 23 times in 9 verses in the Hebrew concordance)

Do yourself a favor, stop bleating on and do a little research about what the Canaanite culture was about and you might get some insight about what the verses typically used against gay people now were really about back when the texts were written. I won't hold my breath that you will do it though.

Last edited:

No...I dont 'hide' behind The Word...I simply accept it.

You dont...but worse...are STILL kicking and stomping because I dont normalize sin.

And please..feel free to show where I am attempting to 'preach' anything. Or for that matter where I have 'judged' anyone.

Which translation/version of the Bible do you "simply accept"... and why?

That is your opinion...God does not change nor do His righteous standards...Malachi 3:6; 1 Corinthians 6:9,10

You say your "God" doesn't change?

Why would anyone in the 21st century want to believe in a "God" who demanded it's followers worship it by slitting the throat of animals and burning them as a sacrifice? A "God" who approved of slavery? A "God" who approved of virgin girls being kidnapped and raped by his followers?

By the way, Corinthians 6:9-10 used to be used for hundreds of years to condemn masturbaters, not homosexuals. That changed in 1947 in an English version for the first time when some conservative translator incorrectly translated two Koine Greek words (malakos and arsenokoites) to mean "homosexuals".

"Undeniable"? Really?

I bet you aren't even aware that the word 'homosexuals' wasn't even in an English version of the Bible until 1947. It was first used as a very poor translation of the Koine Greek words malakos and arsenokoites in 1 Cor 6:9 by conservative translators. Were you aware that for centuries this same verse was used to condemn masturbators? Not homosexuals?

Were you aware that the King James translators translated the Hebrew word "qadesh" as 'sodomites' yet it actually means male temple prostitute in Hebrew?

KJV Deut 23:17 "There shall be no w-h-ore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel"

ESV: Deut 23:17: "None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute (6948), nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a cult (6945) prostitute.

Look it up yourself:

(Strong's Number H6945 matches the Hebrew קָדֵשׁ (qadesh), which occurs 23 times in 9 verses in the Hebrew concordance)

Do yourself a favor, stop bleating on and do a little research about what the Canaanite culture was about and you might get some insight about what the verses typically used against gay people now were really about back when the texts were written. I won't hold my breath that you will do it though.
You are boring. Read Leviticus 20:13. Read it in Hebrew. Then do whatever sad little dance you need to do to pretend it isnt saying what it is saying so you can feel all better about yourself.

Simple question...do you even believe in God and the bible? Totally cool if you dont and if you dont, none of this should matter to you. If you do, you know how ridiculous you sound.

Yes, it does as does" liers with men"

NAS Exhaustive Concordance
Word Origin
a prim. word
Definition
soft, effeminate
NASB Translation
effeminate (1), soft (3).

Thayer's Greek Lexicon
STRONGS NT 3120: μαλακός

μαλακός, μαλακή, μαλακον, soft; soft to the touch: ἱμάτια, Matthew 11:8 R G L brackets; Luke 7:25 (ἱματίων πολυτελῶν καί μαλακων, Artemidorus Daldianus, oneir. 1, 78; ἐσθής, Homer, Odyssey 23, 290; Artemidorus Daldianus, oneir. 2, 3; χιτών, Homer, Iliad 2, 42); and simply τά μαλακά, soft raiment (see λευκός, 1): Matthew 11:8 T Tr WH. Like the Latinmollis, metaphorically, and in a bad sense: effeminate, of a catamite, a male who submits his body to unnatural lewdness, 1 Corinthians 6:9 (Dionysius Halicarnassus, Antiquities 7, 2 under the end; ((Diogenes Laërtius 7, 173 at the end)).

https://biblehub.com/greek/3120.htm

ef·fem·i·nate
əˈfemənət/Submit
adjective
(of a man) having or showing characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly.
synonyms: womanish, effete, foppish, unmanly, feminine; More

https://www.google.com/search?q=eff...=chrome..69i57j69i61&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Ironically, all you have shown is that neither of the Koine Greek words malakos nor arsenokoites can legitimately be translated into the modern English word "homosexuals" which was only used for the first time in an a conservative English translation in 1947.

Even more ironically, the Greek word malakas was derived from the Koine Greek word malakos- and it means "wanker".

And even more ironically, that verse was used for centuries to condemn masturbators, not homosexuals.

You are boring. Read Leviticus 20:13. Read it in Hebrew. Then do whatever sad little dance you need to do to pretend it isnt saying what it is saying so you can feel all better about yourself.

Simple question...do you even believe in God and the bible? Totally cool if you dont and if you dont, none of this should matter to you. If you do, you know how ridiculous you sound.

1. I spent quite a bit of time researching this topic many years ago because of my interest in history and the origins of various religions. (As well as getting tired of so called "Christians" abusing the Bible to bash gay people). In original cultural context and the original Hebrew, it is more likely referring to "qadesh" - ie Canaanite male temple prostitutes.

2. I'm not a gay man.

3. It's uneducated malakas like yourself (who are absolutely convinced they are right and absolutely believe they "know" what their "God" wants), who sound boring and ridiculous.

Last edited:
The Bible says its wrong. I am not going to say whether or not its wrong since I am not an authority on that. Believing and following the Bible is a choice. As for whether or not homosexuality is a choice I am not an authority on that either so I am not going to take a position on whether its a choice or not.

Which version of the Bible?

How much effort have you put in to honestly researching this? I suspect zero.

Why I don't think Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 is about homosexuality or gay men:

Find Leviticus Chapter 18 here:
BLB - Lev 18: Law of Moses - Leviticus 18 (Blue Letter Bible)

After the command not to give your offspring over to Molech in verse 21, there is a pause and a change of direction where it says "I am the Lord" - Meaning "I, not Molech, am the Lord. Ie, they are being reminded who is God and not to go worship other gods like Molech. That is obvious.

My argument (and not just mine) is that the change of direction goes on to refer to temple prostitution from verse 21 about giving children over to Molech (who is associated in several places in the OT with mentions of giving over sons and daughters to be male and female temple prostitutes) then male temple prostitutes (22), then female temple prostitutes (who also had anal sex with men as well as with animals to worship the gods) (23).

Look up references to Molech in the OT to see the connection to shrine prostitutes HERE: Blue Letter Bible .

Read a brief summary of the historical and cultural context of ancient Canaan, makes it very obvious what the texts are referring to Leviticus 18:21, 22, 23 and 24.

Canaanite culture and religion

Leviticus 18:21 was about not giving sons and daughters over to worship of Molech
Leviticus 18:22 was specifically about males temple prostitutes (qadesh).
Leviticus 18:23 was specifically about female temple prostitutes (qadesha)
Leviticus 18:24 was about warning that other nations (Egypt and Canaan) became defiled by worshipping other gods so don't follow their practices.

There are more than half a dozen verses in the OT about not giving over sons and daughters to be temple or cult prostitutes, yet never again outside Leviticus does it state that men should not lie with a male and women should not lie with an animal.

eg Deut 23:17: "None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute (6948), nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a cult (6945) prostitute.

In Leviticus 20:13 the context is also Molech worship.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Lev&c=20&t=NASB#2

To me, it's so obvious that Lev 18:22 and 20:13 are references to male temple prostitutes when you follow honest Biblical hermeneutics. That's not a blanket description of homosexuals or 21st century gay men.

Last edited:
You should see what the Bible says to do to treat house mould! Do you follow that too?

Leviticus 14:49

https://biblehub.com/niv/leviticus/14.htm

49 To purify the house he is to take two birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop. 50 He shall kill one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. 51 Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. 52 He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn. 53 Then he is to release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.”

:lol:

Leprosy is not mold...far from it...

In garments and houses. Leprosy could also affect woolen or linen garments, or an article of skin. The plague might disappear with washing, and there were arrangements for quarantining the article. But where this yellowish-green or reddish plague persisted, malignant leprosy was present and the article was to be burned. (Le 13:47-59) If yellowish-green or reddish depressions appeared in the wall of a house, the priest imposed a quarantine. It might be necessary to tear out affected stones and have the house scraped off inside, the stones and scraped-off mortar being disposed of in an unclean place outside the city. If the plague returned, the house was declared unclean and was pulled down, and the materials were disposed of in an unclean place. But for the house pronounced clean there was an arrangement for purification. (Le 14:33-57) It has been suggested that the leprosy affecting garments or houses was a type of mildew or mold; however, about this there is uncertainty.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002720#h=10

38748215_2152294748389631_446058836457947136_n.jpg

Christians have a reputation for being homophobic. Well I am going to state my position on homosexuality. The Bible says not to be a homosexual and its very cut and dry on that. Particularly when its men with other men. There is one verse that I know of in the Bible that addresses lesbianism but where the Bible really hits it home is when it comes to men with other men, the Bible makes it very clear that men should not engage in homosexual acts with other men and that you should not live such a lifestyle. Now not everybody believes the Bible and that's their choice and as far as Im concerned if somebody's gay that's their business but as for me, I don't get with other men number one because the Bible says not to and number two, because I just don't like other men. What two consenting men do or what two consenting women do is none of my business and I want to keep it that way, but I don't like other men, I don't want to be with other men, and that's my choice.

Again, I have to say, Not true. The Holy Bible does not say this.. The Church says this. Maybe not even the Church.. It's spread by 'word of mouth' as if it came from Church. The word 'abomination' which many find overly strict and outright as 'NO' is what throws many persons off the correct path. But the word 'abomination' does not really refer to that. If man lying with man is an 'ABOMINATION', and if such an act is abhorred, then what about lips that speak 'LIES'?

Proverbs 12:22 "Lying lips are abomination to the LORD:..."

Would that mean that every time I 'lie', God is repulsed?

The Earth might have been 'vomited' out by now if HE felt this way to every 'abomination' He saw/sees.

Last edited:

Try reading the link I posted. It was about house mould.

The link has nothing whatsoever to do with the context of the scriptures themselves...try reading them in context...:roll:

The link has nothing whatsoever to do with the context of the scriptures themselves...try reading them in context...:roll:

LOL! It was about treating house mold. It says so right in the verses.
The verses about treating leprosy and skin diseases were just before that.

LOL! It was about treating house mold. It says so right in the verses.
The verses about treating leprosy and skin diseases were just before that.

And you do not know what you are talking about...the whole of Leviticus 13 is about treating leprosy and the body secretions it leaves behind...mold my foot...:roll:

And you do not know what you are talking about...the whole of Leviticus 13 is about treating leprosy and the body secretions it leaves behind...mold my foot...:roll:

Wrong

Anybody with goose sense can read it for themselves...from the 1st verse until the last of chapter 13-14, it is about leprosy...reading comprehension is not your strong suit...in fact I wonder if the words are too big for ya...:lamo

“This is the law respecting any case of leprosy, infection of the scalp or the beard, leprosy of the garment or the house, and respecting swellings, scabs, and blotches, in order to determine when something is unclean and when something is clean. This is the law about leprosy.” Lev. 14:54-57

Last edited:

Anybody with goose sense can read it for themselves...from the 1st verse until the last of chapter 13-14, it is about leprosy...reading comprehension is not your strong suit...in fact I wonder if the words are too big for ya...:lamo

“This is the law respecting any case of leprosy, infection of the scalp or the beard, leprosy of the garment or the house, and respecting swellings, scabs, and blotches, in order to determine when something is unclean and when something is clean. This is the law about leprosy.” Lev. 14:54-57

THIS was my original post.

You should see what the Bible says to do to treat house mould! Do you follow that too?

Leviticus 14:49

https://biblehub.com/niv/leviticus/14.htm

49 To purify the house he is to take two birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop. 50 He shall kill one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot. 51 Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times. 52 He shall purify the house with the bird’s blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn. 53 Then he is to release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean.”

You are clearly wrong in claiming it was about leprosy not house mold. These (below) are the preceding verses to put it in context. Anyone with half a brain can read it for themselves and see it is talking about house mold, not leprosy. It is clearly YOUR reading comprehension that is a problem, not mine. I wonder if reality is too much for ya? :lamo

Leviticus 14:33-53
Cleansing From Defiling Molds

33 The Lord said to Moses and Aaron, 34 “When you enter the land of Canaan, which I am giving you as your possession, and I put a spreading mold in a house in that land, 35 the owner of the house must go and tell the priest, ‘I have seen something that looks like a defiling mold in my house.’ 36 The priest is to order the house to be emptied before he goes in to examine the mold, so that nothing in the house will be pronounced unclean. After this the priest is to go in and inspect the house. 37 He is to examine the mold on the walls, and if it has greenish or reddish depressions that appear to be deeper than the surface of the wall, 38 the priest shall go out the doorway of the house and close it up for seven days. 39 On the seventh day the priest shall return to inspect the house. If the mold has spread on the walls, 40 he is to order that the contaminated stones be torn out and thrown into an unclean place outside the town. 41 He must have all the inside walls of the house scraped and the material that is scraped off dumped into an unclean place outside the town. 42 Then they are to take other stones to replace these and take new clay and plaster the house.

43 “If the defiling mold reappears in the house after the stones have been torn out and the house scraped and plastered, 44 the priest is to go and examine it and, if the mold has spread in the house, it is a persistent defiling mold; the house is unclean. 45 It must be torn down—its stones, timbers and all the plaster—and taken out of the town to an unclean place.

46“Anyone who goes into the house while it is closed up will be unclean till evening. 47 Anyone who sleeps or eats in the house must wash their clothes.

The funny thing is that I was just using it as an example of why it would be ludicrous for a 21st century person to follow everything the Bible says. For house mold, we would just use bleach based product from the supermarket.

It's just as ludicrous (if not more so) to follow the commands for treating leprosy, as in the 21st century a course of antibiotics would be used, not all that primitive ritual mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:

THIS was my original post.

You are clearly wrong in claiming it was about leprosy not house mold. These (below) are the preceding verses to put it in context. Anyone with half a brain can read it for themselves and see it is talking about house mold, not leprosy. It is clearly YOUR reading comprehension that is a problem, not mine.

Leviticus 14:33-53

The funny thing is that I was just using it as an example of why it would be ludicrous for a 21st century person to follow everything the Bible says. For house mold, we would just use bleach. It's just as ludicrous to follow the commands for treating leprosy, as in the 21st century a course of antibiotics would be used, not all that primitive ritual mumbo jumbo.

lol...what cockamamie translation are you using anyway? Your translation is severely lacking in accuracy...that's your problem...even the KJV refers to the affliction as leprosy and it's one of the worst...:roll:

33 And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying,

34 When ye be come into the land of Canaan, which I give to you for a possession, and I put the plague of leprosy in a house of the land of your possession;

35 And he that owneth the house shall come and tell the priest, saying, It seemeth to me there is as it were a plague in the house:

36 Then the priest shall command that they empty the house, before the priest go into it to see the plague, that all that is in the house be not made unclean: and afterward the priest shall go in to see the house:

37 And he shall look on the plague, and, behold, if the plague be in the walls of the house with hollow strakes, greenish or reddish, which in sight are lower than the wall;

38 Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:

39 And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;

40 Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:

41 And he shall cause the house to be scraped within round about, and they shall pour out the dust that they scrape off without the city into an unclean place:

42 And they shall take other stones, and put them in the place of those stones; and he shall take other morter, and shall plaister the house.

43 And if the plague come again, and break out in the house, after that he hath taken away the stones, and after he hath scraped the house, and after it is plaistered;

44 Then the priest shall come and look, and, behold, if the plague be spread in the house, it is a fretting leprosy in the house: it is unclean.

45 And he shall break down the house, the stones of it, and the timber thereof, and all the morter of the house; and he shall carry them forth out of the city into an unclean place.

46 Moreover he that goeth into the house all the while that it is shut up shall be unclean until the even.

47 And he that lieth in the house shall wash his clothes; and he that eateth in the house shall wash his clothes.

48 And if the priest shall come in, and look upon it, and, behold, the plague hath not spread in the house, after the house was plaistered: then the priest shall pronounce the house clean, because the plague is healed.

49 And he shall take to cleanse the house two birds, and cedar wood, and scarlet, and hyssop:

50 And he shall kill the one of the birds in an earthen vessel over running water:

51 And he shall take the cedar wood, and the hyssop, and the scarlet, and the living bird, and dip them in the blood of the slain bird, and in the running water, and sprinkle the house seven times:

52 And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:

53 But he shall let go the living bird out of the city into the open fields, and make an atonement for the house: and it shall be clean.

54 This is the law for all manner of plague of leprosy, and scall,

55 And for the leprosy of a garment, and of a house,

56 And for a rising, and for a scab, and for a bright spot:

57 To teach when it is unclean, and when it is clean: this is the law of leprosy.

lol...what cockamamie translation are you using anyway? Your translation is severely lacking in accuracy...that's your problem...even the KJV refers to the affliction as leprosy and it's one of the worst...:roll:

You are just plain WRONG.

Read ANY translation. Leviticus 14:33-53 is about HOUSE MOLD. Earlier verses were about leprosy. Leprosy doesn't grow on the walls of houses and have to scraped off. :lamo

Here's the International Standard Version (ISV) Leviticus 33-53
Infected Dwellings

33The LORD spoke to Moses and Aaron: 34“When you enter the land of Canaan that I’m about to give you as your own possession, and if I put a contagion in a house in the land that you possess, 35then the owner of the house is to approach the priest and tell him, ‘There appears to be a contagion in the house.’

36“The priest is to command that the house be cleared before hen comes to examine the contagion so that not everything in the house becomes unclean. After this,o the priest is to enter the house and examine it. 37He is to determine if the contagion is indeed on the walls of the house, with greenish or reddish streaks, and to determine if it appears to be deeper than the surface of the wall. 38The priest is to leave through the entrance to the house and seal the house for seven days. 39He is to return after seven days to examine it. If the contagion has spread to the walls of the house, 40then the priest is to command that they take out the contaminated stones and discard them in an unclean place outside the city.

41“Now as for the house, they are to scrape off inside and outside the house and then discard the torn out plaster in an unclean place outside the city. 42They are then to take other stones and bring them to replace those stones. Lastly, they are to replaster the house.”

Destruction of Infected Dwellings

43“If the contagion returns and spreads throughout the house after the stones have been removed, after the house has been scraped out, and after it has been re-coated, 44and the priest comes, undertakes an examination, and determines that the contagion has spread in the house, it’s a chronic fungal infection in the house. It’s unclean. 45He is to pull down the house, its stones, its lumber, and all the plaster on the house, and discard them in an unclean place outside the city. 46Moreover, whoever enters the house during the time it was isolated is to be considered unclean until the evening. 47Whoever has slept in the house is to wash his clothes, along with whoever has eaten in the house.

48“But if the priest comes in to conduct an examination and determines that the contagion has not spread throughout the house after the house has been repaired, then the priest may declare the house clean, because the contagion has been cleansed. 49In order to cleanse the house, he is to take two birds, some cedar wood, two crimson threads, and some hyssop. 50Then he is to slaughter one bird on an earthen vessel over flowing water. 51He is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the two crimson threads, and the live bird, and dip them in the blood of the slaughtered bird over flowing water. Then he is to sprinkle the house seven times. 52He is to clean the house with the blood of the bird over flowing water, including cleansingp the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop, and the crimson thread. 53Then he is to send the bird away, outside the city, facing the fields, to make atonement for the house. Then it is to be considered clean.

You're getting really ridiculous in your denial of reality.

And you are STILL missing the entire point. It's the 21st century. We don't treat leprosy OR house mold with all that primitive ritual mumbo jumbo.

Last edited:

You're just stubbornly doubling down on your poor reading comprehension and false claims. You are just plain WRONG.

Read ANY translation. Leviticus 14:33-53 is about HOUSE MOLD, not leprosy.

And you are STILL missing the entire point. It's the 21st century. We don't treat leprosy OR house mold with all that primitive ritual mumbo jumbo.

Here's a link to the KJV version. Same thing. Verses 14:33-53 are about HOUSE MOLD

https://biblehub.com/kjv/leviticus/14.htm

You're getting really ridiculous in your denial of reality.

Here's the International Standard Version (ISV) Leviticus 33-53

No, I get the point loud and clear...you don't know what in the heck you're talking about...SMH...

Back
Top Bottom