• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:153] Trump assaults Congressman Elijah Cummings, says his district is 'infested'

Yep, TRUMP is over exaggerating the blight in Baltimore just like Cumming's is over exaggerating the blight at the Southern border.

I know, I know, I know. Our government has been doing such a great job of eradicating poverty in this country that they can spend all of the government time and resources eradicating poverty of all other countries.

How about you Rexedgar, you remember any other POTUS telling the world to trust Russia and not the USA?

When I came down the chute, HST was finishing up. There is an old trucker joke that finishes up with “ why would you wake your swamper up?” The answer, “because he’s never seen a wreck like we are fixin’ to have!”

Keep spewing your hate, Trump.

The 30% of the nation who enjoy your trashtalk won't be a match for the 55% of the nation who will be fired up to vote your nastiness out of office in 2020.

This is another instance of people not being able to handle the truth, without it being sugarcoated for them. Baltimore is one of the most blighted cities in America , and Elijah Cummings does spend the majority of his time in DC .

The thing is, he accurately represents 30% of America. So while it may be disgusting, you can hardly expect someone who accurately represents so many to resign.

I expect nothing from him. I merely stated what should happen in an ideal world.

So, because someone on CNN has difficulty understanding the English language, and displayed negative emotion on cue, we're supposed to of course blame Trump for this man's issues? Some people said that Jussie Smollett's hoax was Trump's fault too, and that he was suffering PTSD from Trump's 'racism', lol.

Are you saying that Victor Blackwell has difficulty understanding the English language, really? He's a television personality while you are..... well, you certainly aren't intelligent enough to be a television personality. Are you saying that because Victor Blackwell is a black man, is that why you accuse him of having difficulty with the english language? Oh and "displaying negative emotion" is a stupid characterization of a man that's feeling genuine emotion, which of course you know nothing off.

Here's the people that Trump has recently used the word "infested" by telling the 'squad' to "return to their"go back" to their "corrupt" and "broken and crime infested" countries. And now it's Elijah Cummings that felt the hatred from the racist president.

Notice a pattern here, a similarity? Oh yes, that's it, THEY ARE ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR!

11308380-3x2-700x467.jpg
iq-JCC7-YI-400x400.jpg

Stand on a public stage, and tell the world to put their trust in Russia's intelligence services, and not the USA's. (youtube Helsinki, in case you never saw this.)

How much did you cheer and gaze adoringly at Obama when he leaned in close, gave Medvedev a handjob, and had him “tell Vladimir........”

:lamo

The leftist hypocrisy is comical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's whole schtick recently is to lie about someone and thus shift the conversation to whether what he said is in any way true, rather than some useful topic.

I say recently, but I think that might describe his entire life in some ways.

Exactly.

It's a reptilian strategy -- he controls it to some degree but barely and not all the time. Sometimes it flat out controls him and sends him back into the gutter at moments when he could be building on the good press he has occasionally received. Mostly it appears to be something which has "worked" for him all his life, and with all the yes-men money can buy and a lot of unethical stooges willing to clean up after him, he has never had a comeuppance for his lazy dishonesty. He rode it all the way to the White House. He thinks he can ride it to reelection.

How much did you cheer and gaze adoringly at Obama when he leaned in close, gave Medvedev a handjob, and had him “tell Vladimir........”

You hear that phone ringing? I believe it is the 1980s calling......

More hypocrisy from the right.

Obama was excoriated for the mild truth that he would have more freedom to negotiate in his second term.

If Obama had done anything like the sucking up which Trump does to Putin and Kim, or if Obama had done things like saying that he trusts Putin more than he trusts U.S. intelligence agencies, you would have gone ballistic. One more example of Trump doing ten times worse than Obama ever did, and Trump just gets a "meh" for his treason from the people who attacked Obama left, right and sideways.

come on, everyone knows most Trump statements about predominately black areas come from a place of racism and bigotry. Trump attacking a congressman critical of his governing is no more alarming than a puppy dog snarling.

the real story here is the hypocrisy of the Trump supporters for not calling for Trump to return to Scotland since he said a bad thing about an American city.

Elijah Cumming has called it as it is, that Trump is a 'clear and present danger' to this country. Using words like 'rat' and 'infestation' is clearly racially motivated. Elijah Cummings has sacrificed a lot for this country, you have no clue at all what he's done and neither do you care to know. He's appalled by Trump's defiance of our Constitution and rule of law. A bad person, particularly a destructive president must be called out for what he is.

Rat, and infestation, are racially motivated?

You hear that phone ringing? I believe it is the 1980s calling......
Doesn’t matter if it is the 80s or 70s or 90s or today. Idiot leftists use the same tactic today as then. And their idiot supporters fall for it as readily today as they did then.

More hypocrisy from the right.

Obama was excoriated for the mild truth that he would have more freedom to negotiate in his second term.

If Obama had done anything like the sucking up which Trump does to Putin and Kim, or if Obama had done things like saying that he trusts Putin more than he trusts U.S. intelligence agencies, you would have gone ballistic. One more example of Trump doing ten times worse than Obama ever did, and Trump just gets a "meh" for his treason from the people who attacked Obama left, right and sideways.

You truly have no idea what Obama was promising Putin....do you?

Maybe to a Trump hater. But then so would be dog, and cat if President Trump said them.

When you focus only on the black people, then it does seem racist. It should be easy for you to see it. There are plenty of white s***hole areas.

Nazis called Jewish areas rat infested areas. :shock:

When you focus only on the black people, then it does seem racist. It should be easy for you to see it. There are plenty of white s***hole areas.

Sure...like San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle which are regularly called out. However, when you are dealing with the politician representing that particular ****hole then it’s appropriate to comment on that particular ****hole.

Sure...like San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle which are regularly called out. However, when you are dealing with the politician representing that particular ****hole then it’s appropriate to comment on that particular ****hole.

By Trump?

You have to love the leftst poutrage. Black American congressman engages. President engages black American congressman. Leftists shriek racism because the president is responding to a black American congressman.

classic

And if you want to try to defend Cummings district as anything other than a rat infested ****hole...be my guest. Better yet...go live there.

Before this, the news went into a dither when Trump cast a minor aspersion upon Megan Markle. Somehow the news forgot the mention that he did so in response to an anti-Trump quote she'd put out there.

He didn't focus "only on black people". He focused on an individual (who happens to be black) that has been critical of him. You people need to stop seeing race first, last and always. Its beyond silly at this point. One trick ponies and your trick is dumb.

He didn't focus "only on black people". He focused on an individual (who happens to be black) that has been critical of him. You people need to stop seeing race first, last and always. Its beyond silly at this point. One trick ponies and your trick is dumb.

So white politicians who have been critical of him are given a pass?

Before this, the news went into a dither when Trump cast a minor aspersion upon Megan Markle. Somehow the news forgot the mention that he did so in response to an anti-Trump quote she'd put out there.

You're right, he is a thin-skinned loser. We need a president with some self-confidence again.

Back
Top Bottom