• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:152]Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’

Re: Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’

Trump does not need threats sitting close to him in public. If a scorner has a bad attitude towards Trump the secret service would be remiss not to remove him.

Yes, you're right. The Snowflake-in-chief must be protected from different opinions.

Re: Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’

The Secret Service didn't send in anybody. The campaign sent someone to remove the bad set piece. It's theater.

You don't know who they sent. Hell, you don't even understand why the cat was kicked out.

Not necessarily; especially if the guy was a decoy. Agents leaving their posts would have left gaps in the security, the exact effect an assassin would be trying to achieve.

Again, security 101 stuff.

:lamo :lamo :lamo. Hoo Boy! You're a real piece of work! Good Lord! That's looney tunes stuff.

Your insinuation that it was photoshopped was to fit your bias and was not reality. So there. :roll:

No! I told you exactly what my insinuation was based on..... the picture you posted has the image of Trump totally out of perspective in relation to the background. That is usually a good indication that the picture has been manipulated, as in a photoshop or similar. That, my friend, is based on my many years of using that program professionally.

I would and have challenged similar things even about Obama and others who I did not support, when people tried to alter their presentations, because I believe no matter the subject, presenting the truth is what matters.

I suggest you take a good look at your original picture and compare it to the actual screen grab I posted, if that does not suit you watch your own video link again. If you can't see the glaring difference, then there is nothing that will make you see it.

I am not going to play a game of tit-for-tat with you.

You don't know who they sent. Hell, you don't even understand why the cat was kicked out.

Fill us in, why doncha!

That's an evaluation that you have to make on the spot by looking for cues that would indicate that he's the attacker. I'm sure that they didn't send "Tina the typist" to deal with the guy. She was probably an agent. The folks that claim she's a lowly secretary and can't handle herself (because she's a female) don't know **** from shinola.

No the women sent in weren't agents. Here is a comment from a guy who appears to have worked in secret service
Agents leaving their posts would have left gaps in the security, the exact effect an assassin would be trying to achieve.

Again, security 101 stuff.
. Taking three agents from their posts would be an amateur move.

No the women sent in weren't agents. Here is a comment from a guy who appears to have worked in secret service . Taking three agents from their posts would be an amateur move.

Thank you!

Yes, according to you he was kicked out because his facial expressions were "threatening" and a diversion so Trump could be hurt. Is that the official line that Sarah will be trotting out?

Yes, according to you he was kicked out because his facial expressions were "threatening" and a diversion so Trump could be hurt. Is that the official line that Sarah will be trotting out?

I never said threatening. Why must you lie?...lol

I never said threatening. Why must you lie?...lol

You said he was a threat. Now you're backing off on it because it's totally ridiculous. Classic apdst. "I didn't say evil, I said 'from Satan'"

You said he was a threat. Now you're backing off on it because it's totally ridiculous. Classic apdst. "I didn't say evil, I said 'from Satan'"

Nope. You're lying. Go back snd read my posts.

Nope. You're lying. Go back snd read my posts.

You spent the whole thread justifying the actions of the SS because he might be a threat.

You spent the whole thread justifying the actions of the SS because he might be a threat.

I said a distraction. Not threat. An intentional distraction, or unintentional distraction.

If that sort of thing is allowed to go on at every rally where the president (any president) is appearing, it could be a pattern that a wouldbe assassin might try to exploit.

Trump does not need threats sitting close to him in public. If a scorner has a bad attitude towards Trump the secret service would be remiss not to remove him.

You think the kid got in there with a weapon? He got an email giving him VIP status, a chance to meet the President, get a picture taken with him beforehand and premier seating.

trump tries to put loyal white people behind him while he babbles his non sense...But still there are plenty of white people who think trump is a loud mouth asshole....It appears

Not being enthusiastic enough warrants secret service action. The president is the biggest snow flake on the planet. There is no person anywhere who has more delicate feelings than that racist pos. Do you know what most presidents do when someone isn't clapping enough? Nothing. Trump is absolutely pathetic by every definition of the word.

I think the plaid shirt guy also sported a democrat communist shirt and tried to get Trump to sign a copy of the Communist Manifesto described as one of Trump's books. Communist sympathizers and frauds with radical views are a threat to Trump. The secret service was just doing its job.

Yes, you're right. The Snowflake-in-chief must be protected from different opinions.

That is the job of Facebook, Google and Twitter, who are beginning to crack down on conservative voices.

You think the kid got in there with a weapon? He got an email giving him VIP status, a chance to meet the President, get a picture taken with him beforehand and premier seating.

Of course vetting was weak for those who got in like that, but once trained officials of the secret service saw what the kid was up to they were right to remove him.

Of course vetting was weak for those who got in like that, but once trained officials of the secret service saw what the kid was up to they were right to remove him.

LOL! That's total BS! The only reason they took him out of his seat was because he wasn't a good look for the Trump propaganda team. Can't have someone making quizzical faces in reaction to the President's remarks in the same main camera shot with the President. That is all that was about and nothing else. That boy posed no sort of threat to the President or distraction to the Secret Service whatsoever. His only transgression was that he wasn't being enough of a enthusiastic Trump supporter for their taste. End of story.

LOL! That's total BS! The only reason they took him out of his seat was because he wasn't a good look for the Trump propaganda team. Can't have someone making quizzical faces in reaction to the President's remarks in the same main camera shot with the President. That is all that was about and nothing else. That boy posed no sort of threat to the President or distraction to the Secret Service whatsoever. His only transgression was that he wasn't being enough of a enthusiastic Trump supporter for their taste. End of story.

So you conveniently ignore his t-shirt advertisement for democrat communism and his attempt to fool the President into signing a copy of the Communisht Manifesto in a ruse?

Plaid guy was indeed distracting from a real threat.

You know the White Guy with orange hair with small hands who likes to lie who seems to like to hire would (will) be felons to guide him through his political journey. The REAL threat.;)

I obviously have a better understanding of how security operations work.

So you'e a secret service expert now? Must have read a lot of novels. :lamo

But what if he wasn't a decoy but rather a lone wolf ready to pounce on Trump. And some bozo sent in Jenny from secretarial pool instead of a real agent.

:lamo:lamo:lamo

What a load of ***!
He got removed because of a sticker he put on his shirt about 1/2 hour into Trump's speech. It wasn't until Trump turned his body that the sticker was visible on the boy's shirt.

So you'e a secret service expert now? Must have read a lot of novels. :lamo

Crosscheck vouched for me. Is he wrong?

Back
Top Bottom