• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:152]Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’

Re: Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’

What about Trump first caused you to think he was afraid? Did he run for cover like Hillary did on the Bosnian tarmac? Or like Blumenthal did when hiding from gooks in Nam?

Brave Cadet Bone Spurs was unfortunately at home stateside fighting his own war avoiding STDs from having sex with strangers.

Re: Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’

Moderator's Warning:
The topic has been lost in a mess of whataboutisms. Here is the topic, in the OP:
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-ejected-from-trump-rally-says-secret-service

The man whose facial expressions behind President Trump at his Montana rally this week went viral says the Secret Service treated him well but told him "not to come back" when he was removed from his seat behind the president Thursday.

I kind of understand, they were trying for political theater and he wasn't a good set piece. But 2 questions:

1) Why was the Secret Service involved? His only "threat" was having a different opinion, which I thought was still legal.

2) How does a guy who leans left get a seat right behind Trump?

Get back to discussing that OP, not Bush, Obama, or Clinton, racism, NK, SK or anything else not related to, Plaid shirt guy’ ejected from Trump rally says Secret Service ‘told me not to come back’.

Posts going forward must be clearly related to that topic or Thread Bans and/or points will be issued.

*Moderation is still possible for posts made before this warning.

All political rallies are a staged event. It seems the Trump handlers weren't doing their ground work beforehand in putting the right people in the right camera angles.

In "Smith and Other Events" author Paul St. Pierre had a good short story about political rallies. He said one of the paradoxes of any rally is picking the right size of venue. If the venue is too big for the crowd, it gives the appearance that nobody is there. If the venue is too small, the too many people give the appearance of being very disorganized. Both situations can have the same number of people (usually ardent supporters), but the optics are different.

"gooks" huh?

It's a term GIs in Vietnam used to describe the enemy. Don't worry. Blumenthal never used the term in Vietnam because, contrary to his resume, he was never really in Vietnam in the service.

It's a term GIs in Vietnam used to describe the enemy. Don't worry. Blumenthal never used the term in Vietnam because, contrary to his resume, he was never really in Vietnam in the service.

What I got a kick out of was Pres. Five Deferment Bone Spurs criticizing Blumenthal, who did at least enlist. Nothing like a cowardly chicken hawk whining about someone else's lack of service...:lamo

What I got a kick out of was Pres. Five Deferment Bone Spurs criticizing Blumenthal, who did at least enlist. Nothing like a cowardly chicken hawk whining about someone else's lack of service...:lamo

Some people have no respect for anyone getting deferments from military service. I've know fellows who wanted to join but were not allowed due to physical handicaps.

It's a term GIs in Vietnam used to describe the enemy.

It's a bigot term so your use of it suits you well.

Don't worry. Blumenthal never used the term in Vietnam because, contrary to his resume, he was never really in Vietnam in the service.

Just like your hero Limbaugh due to an ass pollup and your messiah trump who had magically disappearing bone spurs.

Some people have no respect for anyone getting deferments from military service. I've know fellows who wanted to join but were not allowed due to physical handicaps.

I'm indifferent about those who got deferments. But what those people who got deferments and never had to enlist during the draft should do is AT LEAST keep their privileged mouths shut about others who DID enlist. Chicken hawks who used their privilege to avoid enlisting have no standing to criticize someone else who did enlist about the safe duty their got at home during the war.

Back
Top Bottom