• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Viral 9/11 truth-debunking blacksmith gets it all wrong[W:22][W:565]

Re: Viral 9/11 truth-debunking blacksmith gets it all wrong[W:22]

Tony, what caused.the collapse?

The building failed. Pretty simple.:lamo

I would bet you will not get a straight answer. He has ruled out fire. He thinks it is silly to ask any specific questions regarding CD. He wants NIST to do another report.

The building failed. Pretty simple.:lamo

I would bet you will not get a straight answer. He has ruled out fire. He thinks it is silly to ask any specific questions regarding CD. He wants NIST to do another report.

I am wondering why Tony believes his OPINION trumps the opinion of the firefighters on the scene, the NIST, various other organizations.

Except that all the other fires we know of in high rise modern buildings has never taken a building down. We just had yet another demonstration of that simple law of physics on New Years day in Dubai.

The Dubai building was CONCRETE ... and the fire was mostly confined to the OUTSIDE PLASTIC/ALUMINIUM CLADDING ... so fail in you assumption it was steel and so a comparison to the WTC building.

It isn't the temperatures. It is the energy.

You could have a 3 ft. diameter campfire with temperatures of 700 to 800 degrees C and it won't have enough energy to raise the temperature of a 6,000 lb. W33 x 130 x 45 foot long steel girder like A2001 by more than 100 degrees.

Yet a mere campfire is enough to soften rail lines to be bent into horseshoes.

Shermans Neckties ... so WHY do you think softened steel can hold LOAD then ???

Another viewpoint....

Open air burning of jet fuel degrades steel....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q

And this is without all the consumables in the towers that caught fire.

Do you always compare events that are not identical? What other "modern building" was first damaged by a collision? Ae the other buildings that burned of the same construction type?

Seems you have taken your points from AE911T who tends to leave out the most obvious things when trying to come up with a comparison.

Damaged by a collision that the architects and engineers designed the building to withstand, you mean?

Damaged by a collision that the buildings DID withstand, as designed, do you mean?

The Dubai building was CONCRETE ... and the fire was mostly confined to the OUTSIDE PLASTIC/ALUMINIUM CLADDING ... so fail in you assumption it was steel and so a comparison to the WTC building.

And it's still standing today.

The towers, OTOH, were steel and concrete, and the real insight is that even though the fires were confined to about 10 of the upper floors, the entire structure, obviously including the lower two thirds not involved in fire, collapsed into a pyroclastic cloud at free fall speeds. Something wrong with that picture. It was controlled demolition, assuming one conducts an independent analysis.

And it's still standing today.

The towers, OTOH, were steel and concrete, and the real insight is that even though the fires were confined to about 10 of the upper floors, the entire structure, obviously including the lower two thirds not involved in fire, collapsed into a pyroclastic cloud at free fall speeds. Something wrong with that picture. It was controlled demolition, assuming one conducts an independent analysis.

The concrete played what part in the construction?

Damaged by a collision that the architects and engineers designed the building to withstand, you mean?

Damaged by a collision that the buildings DID withstand, as designed, do you mean?

Tell me how the other high rise fires are the same as the WTC1,2, 7?

Tell me what is different from the fires at wtc1,2,7 and others that have occurred.

No one is claiming the crash was the cause. Guess in your world the crash had no effect on wtc1 and 2. That the falling debris that hit wtc7 had not effect on the building.

. Do you have any examples outside of 9/11 that mini neutron bombs are used in CD? That is your free thinking conclusion for the towers. Enlighten us on how this was carried out.

Let's see, railroad rails are about 5.2 inches high with a 9/16" web. See J & J Rail Sales | 85# A.S.C.E. Railroad Track

The rail's moment of inertia is about 6.6 in^4. A 45 foot long piece of that rail would weigh about 1,000 lbs.

A 33 inch deep girder with a 9/16" web, like the girder between columns 44 and 79, had a moment of inertia of 6,710 in^4. This 45 foot long girder would weigh about 6,000 lbs.

The girder is 1,000 times stronger in bending and weighs 6 times more.

I don't think anyone would be using a campfire to heat a girder like that and bending it around a tree. It was also more likely that Sherman's crews used bonfires not campfires, but bonfires wouldn't even provide enough heat energy to soften a huge W33 x 130 girder to the point of failure. Nobody said steel can't soften. It is the degree that matters. It is all relative.

You can throw a 3" diameter rock to break a window. You can't throw a 3" diameter rock to knock a building down.

You were just kidding about this though weren't you?

Last edited:

Let's see, railroad rails are about 5.2 inches high with a 9/16" web. See J & J Rail Sales | 85# A.S.C.E. Railroad Track

The rail's moment of inertia is about 6.6 in^4. A 45 foot long piece of that rail would weigh about 1,000 lbs.

A 33 inch deep girder with a 9/16" web, like the girder between columns 44 and 79, had a moment of inertia of 6,710 in^4. This 45 foot long girder would weigh about 6,000 lbs.

The girder is 1,000 times stronger in bending and weighs 6 times more.

I don't think anyone would be using a campfire to heat a girder like that and bending it around a tree. It was also more likely that Sherman's crews used bonfires not campfires, but bonfires wouldn't even provide enough heat energy to soften a huge W33 x 130 girder to the point of failure. Nobody said steel can't soften. It is the degree that matters. It is all relative.

You can throw a 3" diameter rock to break a window. You can't throw a 3" diameter rock to knock a building down.

You were just kidding about this though weren't you?

Tony, what brought WTC7 down?

Since you reject fire (for not real reason) what are you claiming the collapse was caused by?

Gophers?

Tony, what brought WTC7 down?

Since you reject fire (for not real reason) what are you claiming the collapse was caused by?

Gophers?
Dick Cheney's fire ants.

I think they were left in the building by his emissary Rudy Giuliani. Rudy used to slip away to his bunker bedroom on the 23rd floor with his girlfriend he was having an extra marital affair with and might have gotten too excited and forgot he left them there. The ants might have gotten agitated by the fires on Sept. 11, 2001 and ate much of the steel on their way out, causing the bottom of the building to collapse.

The concrete played what part in the construction?

The same part it plays in other constructions. As I understand it, all the floors were poured concrete.

Tell me how the other high rise fires are the same as the WTC1,2, 7?

Tell me what is different from the fires at wtc1,2,7 and others that have occurred.

No one is claiming the crash was the cause. Guess in your world the crash had no effect on wtc1 and 2. That the falling debris that hit wtc7 had not effect on the building.

. Do you have any examples outside of 9/11 that mini neutron bombs are used in CD? That is your free thinking conclusion for the towers. Enlighten us on how this was carried out.

The other high rise fires were similar to those at WTC in that combustible materials were set on fire by one mechanism or another.

Dick Cheney's fire ants.

I think they were left in the building by his emissary Rudy Giuliani. Rudy used to slip away to his bunker bedroom on the 23rd floor with his girlfriend he was having an extra marital affair with and might have gotten too excited and forgot he left them there. The ants might have gotten agitated by the fires on Sept. 11, 2001 and ate much of the steel on their way out, causing the bottom of the building to collapse.

Ignorant answer is ignorant.

What caused WTC7 to collapse?

The other high rise fires were similar to those at WTC in that combustible materials were set on fire by one mechanism or another.

You seem to ignore the other damage. why is that?

You seem to ignore the other damage. why is that?

You are the one who ignores other damage, not I. For example, as I recall you are one who denies the molten iron for 90 days.

You are the one who ignores other damage, not I. For example, as I recall you are one who denies the molten iron for 90 days.

Good grief.

Pretty juvenile to bring up the molten iron when it has been discussed at length in the past. Free thinkers know that is a rabbit hole that never has been proven.:mrgreen:

Interesting with all the cell phones and small cameras that existed on 9/11, there is no photo evidence other than hot metal, not molten.

There are however altered images that were posted on various sites trying to say this is the molten metal.

As far as witness statements, they should be backed up by other evidence. That is where the molten metal theory falls apart.

Why don't you start a new thread and explain to us all how the towers and wtc7 where taken down by mini neutron bombs. Be very specific and provide collaborating information.

I

Last edited:

Good grief.

Pretty juvenile to bring up the molten iron when it has been discussed at length in the past. Free thinkers know that is a rabbit hole that never has been proven.:mrgreen:

Interesting with all the cell phones and small cameras that existed on 9/11, there is no photo evidence other than hot metal, not molten.

There are however altered images that were posted on various sites trying to say this is the molten metal.
As far as witness statements, they should be backed up by other evidence. That is where the molten metal theory falls apart.

Why don't you start a new thread and explain to us all how the towers and wtc7 where taken down by mini neutron bombs. Be very specific and provide collaborating information.

I

Bolded is more proof that the truther mouvment is all about lies.

Bolded is more proof that the truther mouvment is all about lies.

Agreed. Even when presented with information that shows how some images where photo shopped.

Hopefully the madness will end some day.:mrgreen:

Agreed. Even when presented with information that shows how some images where photo shopped.

Hopefully the madness will end some day.:mrgreen:

Too many people making money by lying about 911 for trutherdom to ever disappear

Back
Top Bottom