• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Vegas Shooter Report is In[W:96]

Re: Vegas Shooter Report is In

Yes, just another unsaved savage barbarian for loving sin more than God.

I'm just a spec of dust compared to the universe, it will happen soon and won't require my efforts, lol

Yes, just another unsaved savage barbarian for loving sin more than God.

uh, wut?

As soon as we overthrow trumps stolen presidency we take back the stolen scotus seats too

the majority of people will be behind us because they will want to stop what the white men will do

As soon as we overthrow trumps stolen presidency we take back the stolen scotus seats too

the majority of people will be behind us because they will want to stop what the white men will do

Kinda curious how you plan to do either.

Kinda curious how you plan to do either.

You ??

You think I am that powerful?

I just watch and enjoy

I ??

You think I am that powerful?

You do realize that "you" is also plural, correct? Given the context (we, we, us) that should have been obvious.

God has nothing to do with it, it's all that white guy
Don't blame anything else

I accept the fact that too many Americans, especially blacks like Farrakhan, think cops and white guys are the 'bad' guys, whatever that means and for whatever pleasure they find in such prejudiced nonsense.

You do realize that "you" is also plural, correct? Given the context (we, we, us) that should have been obvious.

I believe you understand

a BB gun?

And it's well past due isn't it?

so make it happen

all you need is 3/4 of the states to ratify a amendment

c'mon....should be easy....right?

everyone believes what you do, right?

:doh

I believe you understand

Voting or impeachment make take out Trump, but SCOTUS appointments are for life.

Translation: Just another law abiding guy with a gun.

Worst shooting in history: Just an everyman.

Not much there either. Not really. No warning signs worth considering at all. It's not like carrying suitcases into a hotel is suspicious.

Meaning there is little way to stop someone with any indicators of mental issues. He is the rarity, not the norm.

Overthrow? WTF does that mean?

stolen presidency = Legitimately elected.

stolen scotus seats = Legitimately filled.

You really don't know the US from of government... Do you?

Voting or impeachment make take out Trump, but SCOTUS appointments are for life.

not if they are illegitimate

How do you and your ilk plan to remove any justices appointed during Trump's term?

Overthrow? WTF does that mean?

stolen presidency = Legitimately elected.

stolen scotus seats = Legitimately filled.

You really don't know the US from of government... Do you?

You just watch and see the events to come

How do you and your ilk plan to remove any justices appointed during Trump's term?

first removing trump, impeach on collusion with the enemy

soon

You just watch and see the events to come

Make sure you pass the background checks and take the training for the weapons you're going to need for your revolution.

first removing trump

What would that do? Impeached or losing in 2020, his picks will still be justices.

Make sure you pass the background checks and take the training for the weapons you're going to need for your revolution.

For a sofa and a TV?

They are legitimate. Trump won election fair and square.Trump appoint judges fair and square. Some loony left wing loony conspiracy doesn't make those illegitimate.

They are legitimate. Trump won election fair and square.Trump appoint judges fair and square. Some loony left wing loony conspiracy doesn't make those illegitimate.

A proven fraudulent election does

Back
Top Bottom