• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK- Rochdale Rape Gang Getting on Well Back Home, after Short Prison Sentences, Failure to Deport

Where did I comment about your marriage? Btw, because many of you can't seem to stay on topic, this will be the last post that is unrelated to the OP that I respond to. At this rate, we'll making yo mama insults soon if someone doesn't do some adulting here.
It doesn't really make any difference what you respond to or not, you'll still be shown for what you are.

That's funny. You commenting on a solid twenty year marriage. Yeah, seems you forgot that part. She married me.

Had she married you a day ago, or just chose you as a life partner, none of his trash talking nonsense would be acceptable for any reasons.

2nd dumbest post of the day. :roll:

He's literally praising Oswald Mosley, the 1930's leader of the British Union of Fascists and a Nazi supporter, calling him a courageous man and pining for his return.

Then there's been no extensive history of ignoring Rochdale, and similar cases?

I have no doubt there is. Which is why I wonder at why you would enable people to continuing doing so, by throwing out unrelated bait into a thread ostensibly on the light punishment the malefactors received.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

He's literally praising Oswald Mosley, the 1930's leader of the British Union of Fascists and a Nazi supporter, calling him a courageous man and pining for his return.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you?

everyone is entitled to their opinion, even you?

Truthatallcost is entitled to admire Nazis, and I'm entitled to call him a Nazi.

Truthatallcost is entitled to admire Nazis, and I'm entitled to call him a Nazi.

guess that makes you a racist now doh-nit

Huh? How does me criticising someone who admires Nazis make me a racist?? DO you want to try and explain your thought process behind that bizarre statement?

The only racist I see is the Nazi supporting, Jew hating truthatallcost. You appear to be a newish member, so perhaps you're not aware that truthatallcost has a long history of posting anti-Jewish posts.

Huh? How does me criticising someone who admires Nazis make me a racist?? DO you want to try and explain your thought process behind that bizarre statement?

The only racist I see is the Nazi supporting, Jew hating truthatallcost. You appear to be a newish member, so perhaps you're not aware that truthatallcost has a long history of posting anti-Jewish posts.
If I may just ask, why do you bother with even replying to posters such as that one?

Shabir Ahmed is still serving a 22-year jail term, while Abdul Rauf and Abdul Aziz were released early. Home Secretary Sajid Javid may be sympathetic toward them because he was born in Rochdale as one of five sons of Pakistani Muslim immigrant parents. I'm sure that his successor appointed by Boris Johnson will deport them back to Pakistan.

Ahmed, who was known as "Daddy" in the gang, is still serving a 22-year jail term for rape.

In August 2018, Aziz, Khan and Rauf lost an appeal against being stripped of their British citizenship.

Ahmed, Rauf, Aziz, and Khan, lost a previous battle to keep British citizenship in February 2017.

Rochdale sex grooming gang 'urgent' deportation call - BBC News

Demonizing me isn't going to protect children in the U.K. from rape gangs. Nothing about that situation will change as long as people in the west prefer to fight amongst themselves over who's racist and who's not. This entire situation is just absurd- here we have a gang of organized rapists being released back onto the street after only serving a few years in prison, and those who consider themselves to be morally superior would rather lob hate grenades at me than the rapists or the screwy British justice system.

Demonizing me isn't going to protect children in the U.K. from rape gangs. Nothing about that situation will change as long as people in the west prefer to fight amongst themselves over who's racist and who's not. This entire situation is just absurd- here we have a gang of organized rapists being released back onto the street after only serving a few years in prison, and those who consider themselves to be morally superior would rather lob hate grenades at me than the rapists or the screwy British justice system.
There's nothing absurd in that at all, seeing how you'd get the same treatment if you provided recipes in the food forum.

It's because of what you display yourself as being and who you display yourself as being, in spreading your Nazi support into an issue that you're shedding crocodile tears over.

You really think people are so stupid as not to see how selective you are in your choices of issues to shed those over?

Maybe you can direct us all to the thread you started to express sympathy with the victims of the Christchurch shooting and concern for muslims in NZ.

Cuz the only thread from you that I can find on the issue is one showing you to gripe over how N.Z. women of any color, religion or ethnicity wore headscarves in a show of solidarity with their Muslim countrymen and -women.

To wit:
A new low is telling your women and girls to dress in the clothing style of the single biggest oppressive culture to women on earth, because of some emotional overload that had no room for logic.
Hijabs are 'stupid', and you want women and girls in NZ to wear them to show support of Muslims. Your posts are hot garbage.

You can cry and whine to your heart's content, it won't prevent others from expressing their disgust over you.

Shabir Ahmed is still serving a 22-year jail term, while Abdul Rauf and Abdul Aziz were released early. Home Secretary Sajid Javid may be sympathetic toward them because he was born in Rochdale as one of five sons of Pakistani Muslim immigrant parents. I'm sure that his successor appointed by Boris Johnson will deport them back to Pakistan.

That's quite a leap of maybe, perhaps, and what if's.

and those who consider themselves to be morally superior would rather lob hate grenades at me than the rapists or the screwy British justice system.

It isn't hard to be morally superior to a Mosley admirer.

I think you get hate grenades lobbed at you because of your double standards and the vile things you say:

If I ask you to go to a restaurant, you will anticipate eating food.
If I ask you to go to a museum, you will anticipate seeing artwork.
If I ask you to go to my apartment with me.........yeah, I think you get it.

Surprisingly enough you can go back to a guy's apartment for a coffee, a nightcap, because the pub/club/restaurant is throwing out and you haven't finished the conversation, because he wants to show off his nice pad, because you missed your last bus and he's got a spare room, to listen to a piece of music you've discussed, etc. etc. etc.

Maybe you don't get this, but that's precisely the kind of logic these taxi drivers will have used: these girls knew the score, they wanted it etc. They were wrong, and while it's right to condemn them, you should be condemning them for the right reasons, not for their race, nationality or religion. And clean up your own yard.

Last edited:
It isn't hard to be morally superior to a Mosley admirer.

You wouldn't need to post comments I made in January 2018 if that really were the case.

I think you get hate grenades lobbed at you because of your double standards and the vile things you say:

Surprisingly enough you can go back to a guy's apartment for a coffee, a nightcap, because the pub/club/restaurant is throwing out and you haven't finished the conversation, because he wants to show off his nice pad, because you missed your last bus and he's got a spare room, to listen to a piece of music you've discussed, etc. etc. etc.

Maybe you don't get this, but that's precisely the kind of logic these taxi drivers will have used: these girls knew the score, they wanted it etc. They were wrong, and while it's right to condemn them, you should be condemning them for the right reasons, not for their race, nationality or religion. And clean up your own yard.

Maybe you don't understand that these men were only interested in underage girls who'd barely reached puberty. Again you show yourself to not possess an ounce of sense. A grown man doesn't ask a 12 year old girl to go have a coffee with him, or to hang out at his apartment, unless he's a creep.

You wouldn't need to post comments I made in January 2018 if that really were the case.

Maybe you don't understand that these men were only interested in underage girls who'd barely reached puberty. Again you show yourself to not possess an ounce of sense. A grown man doesn't ask a 12 year old girl to go have a coffee with him, or to hang out at his apartment, unless he's a creep.

Yes.

As we see so often, liberals are generally in denial about the truth. The UK's child rape scandals, the way in which child protection agencies turned a blind eye to the abuse of those they are duty bound to protect, are shameful and more appropriate of some sort of medieval state.

Even the Muslim community is ashamed of this.

When will liberal-nazis wake up to the consequences of their virtue signalling?

Yes.

As we see so often, liberals are generally in denial about the truth. The UK's child rape scandals, the way in which child protection agencies turned a blind eye to the abuse of those they are duty bound to protect, are shameful and more appropriate of some sort of medieval state.

Even the Muslim community is ashamed of this.

When will liberal-nazis wake up to the consequences of their virtue signalling?

British muslims were actually shamed after they said that white liberals in Britain are making matters worse with their constant coddling of bad elements within the British Muslim community. Even moderate Muslims agree with what you and I are saying. Its the regressive left that is holding back progress on issues such as this.

British muslims were actually shamed after they said that white liberals in Britain are making matters worse with their constant coddling of bad elements within the British Muslim community. Even moderate Muslims agree with what you and I are saying. Its the regressive left that is holding back progress on issues such as this.

Spot on and well said.

Rape victims of the notorious Rochdale rape gang have been running into their attackers recently, on the same streets they were abducted from as children. Much hand wringing and liberal tears were shed when it was announced that the rapists would be deported back to Pakistan. Well here we are, and the British Courts and immigration services have failed yet again. The men, after brief prison terms, are back to their old neighborhoods. Enjoying the halal meats & fried chicken spots may remind them of their old favorite pastime- raping white girls. Will they begin assembling new rape gangs, and abducting 12 year old girls again for the purpose of sexual slavery? Why not? The British justice system is a joke. Everyone knows its a joke, especially the rapists who were essentially given slaps on the wrist, for committing some of most hideous acts upon children.

"They have been failed again" - victims of Rochdale grooming gang are still bumping into their attackers - Manchester Evening News

Rochdale child sex abuse ring - Wikipedia

Oswald Moseley, where are you when we need you old boy?

Obama be a clean boy.

Obama be a articulate boy.

Back
Top Bottom