• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

UK- Rochdale Rape Gang Getting on Well Back Home, after Short Prison Sentences, Failure to Deport

You have no argument.
That you sing the songs of praise on renowned fascists is the whole argument.

No thinking person is buying your crocodile tears crap over how you pretend to be concerned over the Rochdale victims or the state of the UK society. On the contrary, everyone remotely acquainted with your posting history is aware of your ulterior motive of pushing your White Supremacist Nazi ideology.

So you can take a rest now, oh Soldier of Odin.

Oh my, hadn't he been too quiet eh guys 'n' gals? When I complain about rape in other threads, he accuses me of having a rant over nothing it's worth noting. It should be admirable that he's so concerned about the horrendous crimes these vile men are responsible for. However TAAC is only ever concerned when the perpertartor's a muslim.

Otherwise, his concern for young girls' safety is selective, indeed his own attitude to women is rather dodgy as he's proved on many occasions. Including..........ooh I know, but I can't help myself. For the newbies:

..amongst other asssorted gems.

And now he openly admits to admiring Oswald Mosley.

If you didn't know TAAC before now, I think you've got the picture.
However TAAC is only ever concerned when the perpertartor's a muslim.
Let's not forget Jews, blacks and brown people. IOW anyone not fitting into his insane White Supremacist scheme.

Even if they were, you would just have topped them.

Seeing how they're not, your response stands all on its own.
-1 post of the day...Bravo!:lamo you win!

That you sing the songs of praise on renowned fascists is the whole argument.

No thinking person is buying your crocodile tears crap over how you pretend to be concerned over the Rochdale victims or the state of the UK society. On the contrary, everyone remotely acquainted with your posting history is aware of your ulterior motive of pushing your White Supremacist Nazi ideology.

So you can take a rest now, oh Soldier of Odin.
Hey now, bringing Odin into this is uncalled for... Anthony Hopkins is a national treasure.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

Hey now, bringing Odin into this is uncalled for... Anthony Hopkins is a national treasure.

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk
Hopkins would send Hemsworth to administer a hammering to the whole pathetic lot. :lol:

No. Had you not mentioned Moseley, there would have been no discussion of him. Instead, you have people an excuse to ignore the rest of your post.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Then there's been no extensive history of ignoring Rochdale, and similar cases?

In March 2015, Greater Manchester Police apologised for its failure to investigate the child sexual exploitation allegations more thoroughly between 2008–10.

Rochdale child sex abuse ring - Wikipedia

The Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal consisted of the organised child sexual abuse that occurred in the northern English town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire, from the late 1980s until the 2010s and the failure of local authorities to act on reports of the abuse throughout most of that period. Researcher Angie Heal, who was hired by local officials and warned them about child exploitation occurring between 2002 and 2007, has since described it as the "biggest child protection scandal in UK history". Evidence of the abuse was first noted in the early 1990s,

Rotherham child sexual exploitation scandal - Wikipedia

Hmm, what motivated scores of individuals in key positions who could have made a difference, to ignore the rampant sexual abuse before this thread? Mosley again?

Oh my, hadn't he been too quiet eh guys 'n' gals? When I complain about rape in other threads, he accuses me of having a rant over nothing it's worth noting. It should be admirable that he's so concerned about the horrendous crimes these vile men are responsible for. However TAAC is only ever concerned when the perpertartor's a muslim.

Otherwise, his concern for young girls' safety is selective, indeed his own attitude to women is rather dodgy as he's proved on many occasions. Including..........ooh I know, but I can't help myself. For the newbies:

I guess being blatantly off topic, and posting an old quote completely out of context is your way of saying, 'aha, I've got you! Check mate!'

Human rights apply to everyone, even horrible criminals.

Yeah, all except that specific human right in this particular case.
They'll survive just fine in Pakistan with their Pakistani human rights.

But you also know that men and women are very different when it comes to needing sexual release. I don't think you can relate to the feeling of being denied sexual release, because it's not the same thing for a woman.

---"Sniff sniff...Hmmmm, smells like incel."

Then there's been no extensive history of ignoring Rochdale, and similar cases?

Hmm, what motivated scores of individuals in key positions who could have made a difference, to ignore the rampant sexual abuse before this thread? Mosley again?
In any other circumstance one might accuse you of flailing a dead horse, here it seems more like you want to flail the same old horse until it's really dead.

But then again, as already mentioned, your concern over the Rochdale victims is as dishonest as most of any of your threads.

What with your main concern clearly being to spread your White Supremacist filth.

I guess being blatantly off topic, and posting an old quote completely out of context is your way of saying, 'aha, I've got you! Check mate!'
The context here is very much existent and very much on topic. It's all about demonstrating to those as yet not in the know, what you are and what, consequently, your posts and threads should be afforded.

Hint: Respect it ain't.

Off topic? Out of context? A discussion about rape. And this thread is about???????

However, I'm not shocked since it's your usual comeback. Quite a creature of habit, amongst other things.

The usual next move is that you accuse me of excusing rape gangs. And then I ask you to find me the thread where I've done so, and since you can't, you run away.

Rape victims of the notorious Rochdale rape gang have been running into their attackers recently, on the same streets they were abducted from as children. Much hand wringing and liberal tears were shed when it was announced that the rapists would be deported back to Pakistan. Well here we are, and the British Courts and immigration services have failed yet again. The men, after brief prison terms, are back to their old neighborhoods. Enjoying the halal meats & fried chicken spots may remind them of their old favorite pastime- raping white girls. Will they begin assembling new rape gangs, and abducting 12 year old girls again for the purpose of sexual slavery? Why not? The British justice system is a joke. Everyone knows its a joke, especially the rapists who were essentially given slaps on the wrist, for committing some of most hideous acts upon children.

"They have been failed again" - victims of Rochdale grooming gang are still bumping into their attackers - Manchester Evening News

Rochdale child sex abuse ring - Wikipedia

Oswald Moseley, where are you when we need you old boy?

Rotting in hell with the rest of his would- be collaborator cronies and his heroes.

The degeneracy that needs stopped is incel degeneracy at critical mass.
We all know where this nonsense leads to.
On other even more anonymous boards like 4chan it leads to manifestos, then to headlines in the newspaper that no one wants to see.

TAAC, you are giving license to some rather despicable stuff here.
Men have needs, so what?
I had needs as a youth that could set fire to a chunk of concrete at five thousand yards and when I couldn't get them met by a willing lass, I destroyed the light bulb in the bedroom ceiling by firing salvos at it with my gentleman sausage, aided by my my imagination or whatever imagery was available.
And I got my release just fine, sometimes several times in succession.

And believe it or not those needs are still quite evident at my advanced age, but guess what?
Wifey was in the hospital for almost the last three months, so Rosy Palm and her five beautiful daughters got pressed into service once again, and lo and behold my needs were met.
And guess what else? Wifey confessed what many women confess, she was frustrated because she was in the same position as I was, because guess what else? Women have similar needs, but you wouldn't know about those because they're just objects to you.

News flash: Billy Idol's song "Flesh for Fantasy" isn't a how to manual, it's just amusing dirty talk set to music.
I doubt Mr. Idol expects anyone to take his lyrics literally, and yet here you are.
You want to blame someone? Blame Billy Idol, but leave the women out of it because unless you're meeting their needs at the moment, they aren't going to meet yours, and that is their prerogative no matter what else went down that day or night.

Better yet, blame yourself because your incel rant is only impressing other incels.
It reads as being wholly disgusting and feral to the rest of the rationally minded world.

Sickening, absolutely sickening.

The degeneracy that needs stopped is incel degeneracy at critical mass.
We all know where this nonsense leads to.
On other even more anonymous boards like 4chan it leads to manifestos, then to headlines in the newspaper that no one wants to see.

TAAC, you are giving license to some rather despicable stuff here.
Men have needs, so what?
I had needs as a youth that could set fire to a chunk of concrete at five thousand yards and when I couldn't get them met by a willing lass, I destroyed the light bulb in the bedroom ceiling by firing salvos at it with my gentleman sausage, aided by my my imagination or whatever imagery was available.
And I got my release just fine, sometimes several times in succession.

And believe it or not those needs are still quite evident at my advanced age, but guess what?
Wifey was in the hospital for almost the last three months, so Rosy Palm and her five beautiful daughters got pressed into service once again, and lo and behold my needs were met.
And guess what else? Wifey confessed what many women confess, she was frustrated because she was in the same position as I was, because guess what else? Women have similar needs, but you wouldn't know about those because they're just objects to you.

News flash: Billy Idol's song "Flesh for Fantasy" isn't a how to manual, it's just amusing dirty talk set to music.
I doubt Mr. Idol expects anyone to take his lyrics literally, and yet here you are.
You want to blame someone? Blame Billy Idol, but leave the women out of it because unless you're meeting their needs at the moment, they aren't going to meet yours, and that is their prerogative no matter what else went down that day or night.

Better yet, blame yourself because your incel rant is only impressing other incels.
It reads as being wholly disgusting and feral to the rest of the rationally minded world.

Sickening, absolutely sickening.

Post on that other thread if you wish to speak about the contents of that other thread.

I admire courageous figures who lived according to their conscience, and not according to what is convenient. Most of us choose convenience, as well as the inherent desire present in humans to be accepted socially by the in-crowd, and thus make cowards out of themselves. Mosley was a rare breed- born into English nobility, he fought in the trenches of France in World War 1. He could very easily have gotten on with the status quo for someone of his lineage, made deals with bankers, such as the Rothschilds like Churchill, and retired to a large estate, to stroke his own ego with an autobiography. Mosley took the hardest of roads instead, found himself attacked by Jewish and English communists, imprisoned, called a traitor and was reviled by those in the media.

And today the rapist pigs from a cursed land are free to roam around Rochdale, but at least you're not speaking German!

Oh look, the guy who believes the idiotic ZOG myth thinks Nazis and their fellow travelers are great folks. What a surprise.....not.

Do atheists believe in a hell afterlife now? We're surely living in interesting times, eh Tiger?

What "atheists" would those be?

Not really. People like you's love of various thugs, would be thugs, and mass murderers had been pretty well established at this point.

Do atheists believe in a hell afterlife now? We're surely living in interesting times, eh Tiger?
By all accounts that unwittingly come from you, there's a specific kind of hell for your ilk and it's here and now.

You probably are at this point. But its not creepy when you post a picture of a girl from 40 years ago, with the description 'yup, I did her back in 1981!' Not even a little check.

That's funny. You commenting on a solid twenty year marriage. Yeah, seems you forgot that part. She married me.

That's funny. You commenting on a solid twenty year marriage. Yeah, seems you forgot that part. She married me.

Where did I comment about your marriage? Btw, because many of you can't seem to stay on topic, this will be the last post that is unrelated to the OP that I respond to. At this rate, we'll be making yo mama insults soon if someone doesn't do some adulting here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom