• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet by tweet Lev Parnas is destroying the GOP's Hunter Biden witch hunt. Here's the latest with video.

"Written Statement of Lev Parnas, March 19, 2024

To all the Honorable members of Congress, I am humbled and thankful to appear herebefore the House Oversight Committee today under oath, for the sole purpose of telling the truth.From soon after my arrest on October 9, 2019 up to now, I have been steadfastly attempting toshare the irrefutable truth with you. The American people have been lied to, by Donald Trump,Rudy Giuliani, and various individuals in government and media positions, all of whom workedto create a web of falsehood. They did this purely to serve their own interests, knowing that it would undermine the strength of our nation.

I come before you as a concerned American citizen who loves this country, and as a manwho has faced up to his own wrong doings. From November 2018 to October 2019, I was a key participant in and witness to numerous efforts to prove that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were linked to corruption in Ukraine. Rudy Giuliani, on behalf of then-president Donald Trump, tasked me with a mission to travel the globe finding dirt on the Bidens so that an array of networks could spread misinformation about them. They sought to damage the Bidens’ reputations and secure the2020 election for Trump."

To all the Honorable members of Congress, I am humbled and thankful to appear herebefore the House Oversight Committee today under oath, for the sole purpose of telling the truth.From soon after my arrest on October 9, 2019 up to now, I have been steadfastly attempting toshare the irrefutable truth with you. The American people have been lied to, by Donald Trump,Rudy Giuliani, and various individuals in government and media positions, all of whom workedto create a web of falsehood. They did this purely to serve their own interests, knowing that it would undermine the strength of our nation.

I come before you as a concerned American citizen who loves this country, and as a manwho has faced up to his own wrong doings. From November 2018 to October 2019, I was a key participant in and witness to numerous efforts to prove that Joe Biden and Hunter Biden were linked to corruption in Ukraine. Rudy Giuliani, on behalf of then-president Donald Trump, tasked me with a mission to travel the globe finding dirt on the Bidens so that an array of networks could spread misinformation about them. They sought to damage the Bidens’ reputations and secure the2020 election for Trump."

This is the testimony that he gave to Congress that Fox News cut away from because it was so devastating.

What names were mentioned in that clip?
Biden..not that it matters because we all know who they are meeting and talking about.

Lol..

Biden..not that it matters because we all know who they are meeting and talking about.

Lol..
Its a 15 second clip. Where do you hear the name Biden or anyone else?

So they can accuse some more players of being illegal immigrants?
That was hilarious. Can't believe that paranoid idiot did that.

Its a 15 second clip. Where do you hear the name Biden or anyone else?
Yeah it's not there..whoops.

Maybe they are talking about disney

No, its not the context I was looking for :rolleyes: I was looking for the context of the clip posted in the OP. That context would be what was said before and after the 15 second clip.
Seriously, does literally everything have to be spelled out to you libs?
You add so much fun to DP, Fletch. You're a regular kick in the pants.

Maybe we should just have access to the entire video
I wonder why the Republicans who run the committee haven't subpoenaed it?

My guess is they just want it to go away.

Yeah, but what is the context of this statement :ROFLMAO:

You add so much fun to DP, Fletch. You're a regular kick in the pants.
Calling out liberal lies is a full time job and I enjoy every minute of it.

I wonder why the Republicans who run the committee haven't subpoenaed it?

My guess is they just want it to go away.
What they want is irrelevant. The question is why dont you want to hear the rest of the tape? I do. If the tape clears the Bidens, so be it. But that 15 second clip is totally worthless. You can be honest and just admit that, but I wont hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom