• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tweet by tweet Lev Parnas is destroying the GOP's Hunter Biden witch hunt. Here's the latest with video.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey GOP clown show fans. Don't ever read his tweets. They are devastating. This one is just the latest and more proof of why the House GOP has stopped their Hunter circus.

Hey GOP clown show fans. Don't ever read his tweets. They are devastating. This one is just the latest and more proof of why the House GOP has stopped their Hunter circus.

All of a sudden the left loves this guy, before hand he was a criminal. LOL

You have to ask yourself, why aren't these people in jail yet? They can't even put Steve Bannon in jail for one day let alone four months, which he was sentenced to a year and a half ago! If you still think no one in this country is above the law, think again, it's playing out everyday in this country. At this point, the best justice could hope for, regarding Trump that is, is confinement with an ankle monitor at Mar-A-Lago for 60 days. :rolleyes: But I bet he doesn't even get that, in fact, it's looking more likely that he could be president again rather than an inmate. This country and its system is truly f***** up if that's what happens.

Another embarrassment for Idiot Comer and the Sex Abuse Ignorer.
Gosh, when do they simply resign in absolute disgrace?

you should ignore the video.
Oh the right sure is. I was going to post this same story but saw you beat me to it.
Not surprisingly is was already on Page 2. I guess MAGA is embarrassed and this thread is krytonite.

Oh the right sure is. I was going to post this same story but saw you beat me to it.
Not surprisingly is was already on Page 2. I guess MAGA is embarrassed and this thread is krytonite.
yup

There is no context to that video at all. Lets see the rest of it.

How much more do you need to see?
Shokin told Rudy there were no kickbacks, no bribes.
You think at some other point during the call Shokin did a 180 and said that Joe Biden was getting bribes?

Here's some context:

At the invitation of committee Democrats, on March 20, 2024, Parnas testified before the House Oversight Committee investigation into the Biden family that was pursuing the impeachment of President Joe Biden.
Parnas testified, in part:

The American people have been lied to, by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and various cohorts of individuals in government and media positions. They created falsehoods to serve their own interests knowing it would undermine the strength of our nation ... Congressman Pete Sessions, then-Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson and many others understood they were pushing a false narrative. The same goes for John Solomon, Sean Hannity and media personnel, particularly with Fox News, who used this narrative to manipulate the public ahead of the 2020 elections. Sadly, they are still doing this today as we approach the 2024 elections ... The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents.​
Let me guess. Not the context you were looking for.

How much more do you need to see?
Shokin told Rudy there were no kickbacks, no bribes.
You think at some other point during the call Shokin did a 180 and said that Joe Biden was getting bribes?
No names are mentioned in the 15 second clip so there is no way to know who is even being discussed. Lets hear the whole thing.

Here's some context:

At the invitation of committee Democrats, on March 20, 2024, Parnas testified before the House Oversight Committee investigation into the Biden family that was pursuing the impeachment of President Joe Biden.
Parnas testified, in part:

The American people have been lied to, by Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and various cohorts of individuals in government and media positions. They created falsehoods to serve their own interests knowing it would undermine the strength of our nation ... Congressman Pete Sessions, then-Congressman Devin Nunes, Senator Ron Johnson and many others understood they were pushing a false narrative. The same goes for John Solomon, Sean Hannity and media personnel, particularly with Fox News, who used this narrative to manipulate the public ahead of the 2020 elections. Sadly, they are still doing this today as we approach the 2024 elections ... The only information ever pushed on the Bidens and Ukraine has come from one source and one source only: Russia and Russian agents.​
Let me guess. Not the context you were looking for.
No, its not the context I was looking for :rolleyes: I was looking for the context of the clip posted in the OP. That context would be what was said before and after the 15 second clip.
Seriously, does literally everything have to be spelled out to you libs?

I'm a pretty good fan of cop shows, and MAGA sure does operate a lot like the mobs from many of those 80s crime shows. Including having people involved in schemes coming forward to tell everyone about what is going on.

No, its not the context I was looking for :rolleyes: I was looking for the context of the clip posted in the OP. That context would be what was said before and after the 15 second clip.
Seriously, does literally everything have to be spelled out to you libs?
Now there's some irony. In a series of posts wherein you demand everything be spelled out for you, you complain about libs needing everything spelled out for them.

Now there's some irony. In a series of posts wherein you demand everything be spelled out for you, you complain about libs needing everything spelled out for them.
Lol. I didnt ask nor do I need anything explained to me. The 15 second clip lacks context. That you dont know what that means is your problem, not mine.

Republicans would post in this thread but they're getting ready for the basketball games tonight.

No names are mentioned in the 15 second clip so there is no way to know who is even being discussed. Lets hear the whole thing.
What? Yes there is.

So they can accuse some more players of being illegal immigrants?
I can see where college basketball players, or Pro for that matter, look like illegals to them.

Back
Top Bottom