• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tucker Carlson

Pretty Princess in Pink sitting right next to The Donald, playing government, again.

Talk about disgusting.

And as if this is all not crazy enough, it's the unwashed that think Princess is one of them!

WTF? This is some scary ****.

The bold is the most amazing part of this con.

Did he defend sex with minors?

Oh, wait. He's black. I get it.

He perpetrated the biggest hate crime hoax in US history, that's all. Oh, and he's a racist. Seems like two good reasons.

Can you imagine the exploding heads on here if Hillary Clinton was in that office and had Chelsea within 1000 miles of her?

And rightly so! A dimwit with the horse looks of her daddy Hubbell ... lordy, that's impossible to stomach. :lamo

He perpetrated the biggest hate crime hoax in US history, that's all. Oh, and he's a racist. Seems like two good reasons.

Ah, of course. The only racism Righties see--Black people saying something.

When do advertisers pull out of MSNBC for having Al Sharpton on?

Ask them.

Just so I understand the comparison, can you post the link to Sharpton talking about extremely primitive women, calling women pigs whores and the "c" word, and defending the actions of Warren Jeffs. I know Sharpton has done a lot of offensive things, but I don't remember any of those offensive things coming out of his mouth.

Ask them.

Just so I understand the comparison, can you post the link to Sharpton talking about extremely primitive women, calling women pigs whores and the "c" word, and defending the actions of Warren Jeffs. I know Sharpton has done a lot of offensive things, but I don't remember any of those offensive things coming out of his mouth.

Unless you have a transcript to what Tucker actually said, you are only repeating hearsay.

Makes one wonder why no one has released yet the transcripts for these radio shows; yep, there were several that Tucker responded to and all "outrage" Tucker comments have been taken out of context.

Or can you tell me what the subject was and the context in which Tucker allegedly called women pig whores?

Dang, I think I would have called her even worse. Tucker showed a lot of restrain when he just used the word pig for her.

"Oh my God, she's a pig," Carlson said in 2006 in response to a question about Huffington Post founder Arianna Huffington's criticism of his father."

Anybody got a link to what Huffington had said about Tucker's father?

I saw her sitting there too pretending to be Mrs. Politics.

Can you imagine the exploding heads on here if Hillary Clinton was in that office and had Chelsea within 1000 miles of her?

Ivanka should stick to manufacturing her crap in Asia and leave the government to the adults who earned their seats at the table, and not because she has a daddy who thinks she's a piece of ass.

dad had her breasts built much to big for that slender frame

Do I need to explain biology to you?

But yes, you are correct, women are the ones getting out of control.

They need to just shut up and get in the kitchen!
You’ve either trolling or really this ignorant. I haven’t decided which yet.

When do advertisers pull out of MSNBC for having Al Sharpton on?

Sorry, but right-wingers who traffic it racial ignorance and bigotry as a matter of daily political discourse....don't get to play the "what about" game here.

This is just a reflection of your own bigotry, combined with ignorance on steroids.

The list of "biggest hate crime hoaxes in U.S. history" would be populated with all of the murders, lynchings, castrations and mutilations of black men and women for contrived crimes ranging from "eyeballing white women" and "reckless backtalking"...to false allegations of rape following consensual relations with white women....to the way the Prison Labor system was used for a century to perpetuate slavery (and, indeed, rooted in it)....etc.

Anyone claiming Al Sharpton is responsible for the "biggest hate crime hoax in U.S. history"....is revealing more about him/heprself than about Al Sharpton.

Stupid, stupid thing to say.:roll:

No wonder he gets along with Trump so well.

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants
She added that people who worked for Mr Trump “pressured” the women to “fawn over him, go walk up to him, talk to him, get his attention” while still not fully dressed....
...Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Crazy times when someone who apparently gets their sexual gratification by peeping on naked children is supported by a huge percentage of Fundamental Christians, and is made leader of the United States. SMH.

Seems he should get along with Bill Clinton, too.

Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights. The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple 'Lolita Express' flights: Report - Washington Times

Anyone claiming Al Sharpton is responsible for the "biggest hate crime hoax in U.S. history"....is revealing more about him/heprself than about Al Sharpton.

Pretty much this. Anyone who thinks anything Al Sharpton has done is even close to being as horrific as the hate crime hoax that led to the torture and death of Emmett Till is ****ing moron ignorant of history and common sense.

Unless you have a transcript to what Tucker actually said, you are only repeating hearsay.

Makes one wonder why no one has released yet the transcripts for these radio shows; yep, there were several that Tucker responded to and all "outrage" Tucker comments have been taken out of context.

Or can you tell me what the subject was and the context in which Tucker allegedly called women pig whores?
Go to post #4 and listen to the actual words coming from the horses ass, himself.

Ah, of course. The only racism Righties see--Black people saying something.

He's a very easy example of the left excusing and dismissing behavior they'd NEVER tolerate in conservatives.

Makes one wonder why no one has released yet the transcripts for these radio shows; yep, there were several that Tucker responded to and all "outrage" Tucker comments have been taken out of context

Did you not listen to the audio in the OP video?

Trump Fan Nation has absolutely no problem with Trump ogling young girls in various states of undress.

Spartacus booker...lefties here still defend him. Can you explain the hypocrisy? If Tucker is bad certainly Spartacus is.

Last edited:
I think the Left views anyone on Fox as being aligned with Trump and a conservative, and Tucker really isn't on both count. So, to tie Trump to Carlson's words 10 years ago is simply worng headed. Carlson should explain what he said and what he meant and basically be open to a conversation about it. I believe he has invited people on his show to discuss it.
On their face, Carlson's words are offensive on a couple levels but what I think is really going on here is another game of "gotcha" and an attempt to get him fired, or get him to resign.
I don't agree with that, either.

Sorry, but right-wingers who traffic it racial ignorance and bigotry as a matter of daily political discourse....don't get to play the "what about" game here.

This is just a reflection of your own bigotry, combined with ignorance on steroids.

The list of "biggest hate crime hoaxes in U.S. history" would be populated with all of the murders, lynchings, castrations and mutilations of black men and women for contrived crimes ranging from "eyeballing white women" and "reckless backtalking"...to false allegations of rape following consensual relations with white women....to the way the Prison Labor system was used for a century to perpetuate slavery (and, indeed, rooted in it)....etc.

Sorry, Mr. Outrage, but Sharpton committed the biggest hate crime hoax. That's simply a fact, whether you like it or not. You conflating past mistreatment of blacks with what we commonly call "hate crimes" today, is simply an attempt to run cover for Sharpton and run your mouth attacking me. It's quite reminiscent of how you conflate legal and illegal immigrants. That Sharpton orchestrated this hoax and has also said many derogatory and racist things about whites doesn't concern you, of course. Oh, and I've never "trafficked in bigotry" in here nor can you find a single instance of it. You're simply lying.

Pretty much this. Anyone who thinks anything Al Sharpton has done is even close to being as horrific as the hate crime hoax that led to the torture and death of Emmett Till is ****ing moron ignorant of history and common sense.

WTF is talking about Emmett Till? Did Tucker Carlson kill somebody? This is just a bizarre attempt to change the topic.

WTF is talking about Emmett Till? Did Tucker Carlson kill somebody? This is just a bizarre attempt to change the topic.

You claim Al Sharpton committed the biggest hate crime hoax in all of history, but the lie that led to the torture and death of Emmett Till is infinitely worse than anything Al Sharpton has ever done. In fact all the lies that led to the murder and lynching of blacks throughout American history, just one, is worse than everything horrific that Al Sharpton has done combined.

You claim Al Sharpton committed the biggest hate crime hoax in all of history, but the lie that led to the torture and death of Emmett Till is infinitely worse than anything Al Sharpton has ever done.

Here's a newsflash. It's not a "hoax" if somebody actually gets murdered. Nobody is talking about that, anyway. We are talking about why Tucker Carlson seems to be unfit for TV but Al Sharpton isn't.

I think the Left views anyone on Fox as being aligned with Trump and a conservative, and Tucker really isn't on both count. So, to tie Trump to Carlson's words 10 years ago is simply worng headed. Carlson should explain what he said and what he meant and basically be open to a conversation about it. I believe he has invited people on his show to discuss it.
On their face, Carlson's words are offensive on a couple levels but what I think is really going on here is another game of "gotcha" and an attempt to get him fired, or get him to resign.
I don't agree with that, either.

Nope. Like in other cases, we should let the market decide. If Carlson is bad for their business, Fox will fire him. Otherwise, people don't have to watch him if they don't want to. You know, I don't like seeing fricking hemorrhoid cream, KY jelly and ED med ads at the dinner hour but I'm not telling anyone they can't run them. I think 95% of what's on TV is idiotic garbage but I don't say that people must stop making it. I just don't watch it. That's the answer for the libs and Tucker Carlson.

Here's a newsflash. It's not a "hoax" if somebody actually gets murdered. Nobody is talking about that, anyway. We are talking about why Tucker Carlson seems to be unfit for TV but Al Sharpton isn't.

What kind of sense that does make? The hoax was the claim by Bryant that she was physically and verbally assaulted by Till and he ultimately never received justice.

Back
Top Bottom