• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trust Mr. Science

Ivermectin costs a fraction of the shot. Those shots were pushed endlessly by CVS and others long after the virus was gone. Why? Because Big Brother paid for it.

Oh, WAIT! Big Brother is us. We saps paid for it by increasing our unsustainable debt.

Ivermectin doesn't work.

What is with these politicians using these buzzwords? How many times did the idiot Fauci use the word "Strongly" in his messaging? Was he "strongly" against masks in March of 2020 when he said they MAY stop just a few droplets? or was he "strongly" in favor of TWO masks when he changed his mind two months later after he said he was "strongly' in favor of just one CLOTH mask?

This is like his equally dumb friend the white house spokesperson black lesbian Chuckie doll who always says "We take this (fill in the calamity they caused and blame on others) SERIOUSLY!

Wear masks when recommended. Get vaccinated when recommended. Follow other guidelines as recommended.

Did someone post links without excerpts? I didn't notice.

We went to Mexico off Yuma last week with some friends and visited a pharmacy there. Our male friend Prednisone and paid over three times as much here in the states and had to keep going back to the doctor if he wanted a refill. Our lady friend had a skin condition that required a prescription that cost $600.00 here in the states and she showed it to the pharmacist there not thinking they had it but they did. the cost? $40.00!!!!
You don't read links which correct and contradict your claims, so why would anyone waste time with your avoidance tactics and demands?

You don't read links which correct and contradict your claims, so why would anyone waste time with your avoidance tactics and demands?
Maybe if the poster was courteous and not lazy and included an excerpt I would have.

Yeah, you've tried that projection tactic before as well. The laziness is all yours; own it.
LOL. The one who refuses to take the time to actually read any links he posts and then extracts out the relevant excerpts to confirm what he is saying in his posts is lazy whereas the guy who never does that is not lazy.

Your post wins not just the projection of the year but the projection award of the decade.

LOL. The one who refuses to take the time to actually read any links he posts and then extracts out the relevant excerpts to confirm what he is saying in his posts is lazy whereas the guy who never does that is not lazy.

Your post wins not just the projection of the year but the projection award of the decade.
Try harder. Everyone sees through your idiotic posts.

Try harder. Everyone sees through your idiotic posts.
Says the one who refuses to extract the relevant data from his links because he knows his link refutes what he is alleging.

Here I take the time to cut and paste the info from my links and you do not and you accuse mE of doing what you do???

Look up what "projection" is, snakestrecher.

No. Are you against public health?
What if I am a snowflake and scared to death of catching the common cold? Can I insist everyone wear an N95 and be vaccinated because I am ascared?

What if I am a snowflake and scared to death of catching the common cold? Can I insist everyone wear an N95 and be vaccinated because I am ascared?
If you were really likely to die from the common cold.

Then if the people around you weren't selfish ignorant a holes..

You wouldn't have to insist now would you.

Now you stop posting and think about that for more than a minute.

If you were really likely to die from the common cold.

Then if the people around you weren't selfish ignorant a holes..

You wouldn't have to insist now would you.

Now you stop posting and think about that for more than a minute.
More than 50,000 die from the flu every year. If you were king would you send out an edict to:
Wear one mask
No, wear two. I made a mistake
wear a medical mask. I lied to save them for doctors
wear an N-95 mask.
get your N95 government certified and take fitting classes put out in a camp near you.,

More than 50,000 die from the flu every year. If you were king would you send out an edict to:
Wear one mask
wear an N-95 mask.
get your N95 government certified and take fitting classes put out in a camp near you.,
Let's see.
When I treat a patient that is immuno suppressed and is at risk for dying with the flu...I wear a mask.
Oh and I vaccinate against the flu.

Because I am not a douche.

When covid was in full swing and there was no vaccine...
I wore a mask a medical mask in public.. tried to stay 6 feet away from people in public..etc

Even though there was zero mask mandate where I live. You know why? I am not a selfish ..ignorant a hole that thinks it's too big am imposition on my life to wear a mask for the 30 minutes while I get groceries..during a pandemic in which morgues are overflowing with covid victims.

There is no need for mask mandates unless people are ignorant a holes..

Think on that for more than a minute.

Let's see.
When I treat a patient that is immuno suppressed and is at risk for dying with the flu...I wear a mask.
Oh and I vaccinate against the flu.

Because I am not a douche.

When covid was in full swing and there was no vaccine...
I wore a mask a medical mask in public.. tried to stay 6 feet away from people in public..etc

Even though there was zero mask mandate where I live. You know why? I am not a selfish ..ignorant a hole that thinks it's too big am imposition on my life to wear a mask for the 30 minutes while I get groceries..during a pandemic in which morgues are overflowing with covid victims.

There is no need for mask mandates unless people are ignorant a holes..

Think on that for more than a minute.
You answered questions I never asked, as usual. I wasn't talking about DOCTORS wearing a mask. Since you claim they save lives, would you make the general public:

Wear one mask
wear an N-95 mask.

You answered questions I never asked, as usual. I wasn't talking about DOCTORS wearing a mask. Since you claim they save lives, would you make the general public:

Wear one mask
wear an N-95 mask.
When I was out shopping and wearing a mask...I wasn't treating patients ...

I wasn't wearing an n95 either. I saved those for actually treating patients.

I wore a mask in public because I wasn't a selfish..ignorant a hole..who thought wearing a mask for the 30 minutes in the grocery store was too big of an imposition when morgues were filling up with covid victims.

When I was out shopping and wearing a mask...I wasn't treating patients ...

I wasn't wearing an n95 either. I saved those for actually treating patients.

I wore a mask in public because I wasn't a selfish..ignorant a hole..who thought wearing a mask for the 30 minutes in the grocery store was too big of an imposition when morgues were filling up with covid victims.
No, no, NOOOOO, jaeger. The world doesn't revolve around you as much as you would like it to and we all know just what a good and kind person you are. I am talking about if you were in power OR if you could, what would you want the government to mandate for everyone?

Wear one mask
No, wear two. Fauci made a mistake
wear a medical mask. Fauci lied to save them for doctors
wear an N-95 mask.

No, no, NOOOOO, jaeger. The world doesn't revolve around you as much as you would like it to and we all know just what a good and kind person you are. I am talking about if you were in power OR if you could, what would you want the government to mandate for everyone?

Wear one mask
wear an N-95 mask.
Of course the world doesn't revolve around me. If i thought it did? If I was that narcissistic? I would probable be an anti masker anti vaxxer.
Running around yelping about how I cannot possibly be inconvenienced by wearing a mask for 30 minutes in a grocery store just because it might prevent someone else from getting sick and maybe dying.
And when someone showed me the scientific evidence that masks did work to prevent the spread of infection ?
Being narcisstic I wouldn't care...because it's about me..why should I care wearing a mask might help my community??
It's all about me and my freedom..and I would accuse anyone who suggests I should wear a mask of trying to take my liberty away..

Because of course it's all about me..

That's if I was a narcissistic a hole of course.

Since I am not a narcisstic a hole..I don't need to be forced to wear a mask when heath officials deem its appropriate.. especially since if someone truly wants to take my freedom...telling me to wear a mask during a global pandemic won't be their top priority. Particularly when the minute there is a vaccine and the rate if infection and death drops substantially..they stop recommending mask wearing in public for everyone.

Of course the world doesn't revolve around me. If i thought it did? If I was that narcissistic? I would probable be an anti masker anti vaxxer.
Running around yelping about how I cannot possibly be inconvenienced by wearing a mask for 30 minutes in a grocery store just because it might prevent someone else from getting sick and maybe dying.
And when someone showed me the scientific evidence that masks did work to prevent the spread of infection ?
Being narcisstic I wouldn't care...because it's about me..why should I care wearing a mask might help my community??
It's all about me and my freedom..and I would accuse anyone who suggests I should wear a mask of trying to take my liberty away..

Because of course it's all about me..

That's if I was a narcissistic a hole of course.

Since I am not a narcisstic a hole..I don't need to be forced to wear a mask when heath officials deem its appropriate.. especially since if someone truly wants to take my freedom...telling me to wear a mask during a global pandemic won't be their top priority. Particularly when the minute there is a vaccine and the rate if infection and death drops substantially..they stop recommending mask wearing in public for everyone.
Why is it you will not respond to my questions?

Why is it you will not respond to my questions?
Oh but I have responded to your nonsensical questions.
You just don't like the answer.
Sorry man..but pointing out that masks work as source control is not tantamount to creating some authoritarian state..
Nor frankly is a mask mandate that's over when there is a vaccine and infection rates are low.

Remember how you cried like a snowflake about how big bad government was going to emasculate you by making you wear a mask because of the flu?
Lmao. Get a grip man. 🙄

Oh but I have responded to your nonsensical questions.
You just don't like the answer.
Sorry man..but pointing out that masks work as source control is not tantamount to creating some authoritarian state..
Nor frankly is a mask mandate that's over when there is a vaccine and infection rates are low.

Remember how you cried like a snowflake about how big bad government was going to emasculate you by making you wear a mask because of the flu?
Lmao. Get a grip man. 🙄
Unlike CNN reporters who stop pressing the issue when Biden lies and just go away, I will ask you a fourth time

I am talking about if you were in power OR if you could, what would you want the government to mandate for everyone?

Wear one mask
wear an N-95 mask.
get your N95 government certified and take fitting classes put out in a camp near you.

Unlike CNN reporters who stop pressing the issue when Biden lies and just go away, I will ask you a fourth time

I am talking about if you were in power OR if you could, what would you want the government to mandate for everyone?

Wear one mask
wear an N-95 mask.
get your N95 government certified and take fitting classes put out in a camp near you.
Um..at this time mask mandates are not necessary.

Fauci didn't lie at all. Your right wing masters lied to you.

Where are all the mask mandates for the flu?

Remember when that was your latest of many many false predictions.??

Um..at this time mask mandates are not necessary.

Fauci didn't lie at all. Your right wing masters lied to you.

Where are all the mask mandates for the flu?

Remember when that was your latest of many many false predictions.??
You do this intentionally all the time. You divert and answer questions I never asked and we go back and forth for days with your intentionally snail-paced responses until you hope I forget what the original question was. I initially said the common flu kills roughly 50,000 people a year. Unlike conservatives, you were all in on masks and ta hell wid personal liberties. Mandate the crap out of them.

I have the videotape of Fauci saying masks do not work in March of 2020. Since you claim masks DO work, he LIED in that video. We KNOW he lied because he admitted he lied a month later when he said he was concerned that the public would conduct a run on medical masks and there would be a shortage. Yet, in March he never ONCE said what kind of masks he said <AY stop a few droplets but don't provide the level of protection people think they do. He intentionally omitted mentioning MEDICAL masks because as he said, he didn't want a run on them by saying "medical masks do work, though".

But since you claim masks work in the general populace and it was hunky dory to demand them during Covid, why not for the common flu?

You do this intentionally all the time. You divert and answer questions I never asked and we go back and forth for days with your intentionally snail-paced responses until you hope I forget what the original question was. I initially said the common flu kills roughly 50,000 people a year. Unlike conservatives, you were all in on masks and ta hell wid personal liberties. Mandate the crap out of them.

I have the videotape of Fauci saying masks do not work in March of 2020. Since you claim masks DO work, he LIED in that video. We KNOW he lied because he admitted he lied a month later when he said he was concerned that the public would conduct a run on medical masks and there would be a shortage. Yet, in March he never ONCE said what kind of masks he said <AY stop a few droplets but don't provide the level of protection people think they do. He intentionally omitted mentioning MEDICAL masks because as he said, he didn't want a run on them by saying "medical masks do work, though".

But since you claim masks work in the general populace and it was hunky dory to demand them during Covid, why not for the common flu?
Yawn. Your diversions and bs are well known to everyone here..
Cripes..if the us government got a penny every time you made an unsubstantiated claim...you would have wiped out the us debt long ago...lmao.
Fauci never said masks don't work. Nor did he lie.
We've been over this. You can't understand the difference between using a mask for self protection and using one for source control.

First..we still have covid. And when we did not have a vaccine and enough people vaccinated such that infection rates were siaring and morgues were overflowing ...masking was appropriate.
Now that there is an effective and safe vaccine ..and infections and hospital rates ...not too mention deaths are much lower...it's not necessary for masking except in certain situations.

The common strains of influenza have historically been no where as infectious nor deadly as covid. And even so we have vaccines for the flu as well.

Yawn. Your diversions and bs are well known to everyone here..
Cripes..if the us government got a penny every time you made an unsubstantiated claim...you would have wiped out the us debt long ago...lmao.
Fauci never said masks don't work. Nor did he lie.
We've been over this. You can't understand the difference between using a mask for self protection and using one for source control.

First..we still have covid. And when we did not have a vaccine and enough people vaccinated such that infection rates were siaring and morgues were overflowing ...masking was appropriate.
Now that there is an effective and safe vaccine ..and infections and hospital rates ...not too mention deaths are much lower...it's not necessary for masking except in certain situations.

The common strains of influenza have historically been no where as infectious nor deadly as covid. And even so we have vaccines for the flu as well.
We are done here.

Back
Top Bottom