• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trust Mr. Science

Are you for or against vaccines saving kid's parents?

Are you for or against vaccines saving kid's lives?

How many vaccines do you have in your body?

I'm always for vaccinations and vaccination programs. It's just common sense.
All of them I think. Or at least all that are required or recommended.

Youtube for important data? That sounds stupid to me.

The majority of the data and analysis points to zoological origins.
No direct evidence points to lab leak, it's just something that sparks peoples imagination.

Entire section on the lab leak hypothesis.

Fauci is a great source, so is CDC.
I would go with CDC recommendations or other major, credible health institutions (Mayo, Harvard, etc.) first in terms of recommendations for Covid vaccination.
A family doctor can help determine if your specific health conditions might indicate you shouldn't, but generally a family doctor disagreeing with CDC recommendations not related to a specific health factor is a flag, proceed with caution.

That's why we aggregate data and analysis, and don't try to rely on single point "I did my own research!!" Yes, even a physician.

A better question is do you support the state injecting drugs into people or their kids against their will.

A better question is do you support the state injecting drugs into people or their kids against their will.
Like kids are required to have before they enter school?

By the way, did you see the cases of measles in Pennsylvania recently? Did you know that measles wipes out a person's immune system memory?

I oppose inconsiderate and irresponsible people refusing to get themselves or their children vaccinated.
If vaccines work why aren't they working?

I oppose blind acceptence. It is child abuse to vaccinate a child for covid or varriant.

Youtube for important data? That sounds stupid to me.

The majority of the data and analysis points to zoological origins.
No direct evidence points to lab leak, it's just something that sparks peoples imagination.

Entire section on the lab leak hypothesis.

Fauci is a great source, so is CDC.
I would go with CDC recommendations or other major, credible health institutions (Mayo, Harvard, etc.) first in terms of recommendations for Covid vaccination.
A family doctor can help determine if your specific health conditions might indicate you shouldn't, but generally a family doctor disagreeing with CDC recommendations not related to a specific health factor is a flag, proceed with caution.

That's why we aggregate data and analysis, and don't try to rely on single point "I did my own research!!" Yes, even a physician.
There's no cure or vax for stupid

I oppose blind acceptence. It is child abuse to vaccinate a child for covid or varriant.
tells us how the vax does NOT WORK? We'll wait

Do you even know how vaccines work?
I oppose blind acceptence.
I oppose peoples stupidity, like antivaxxers.
It is child abuse to vaccinate a child for covid or varriant.
No, it's keeping a child healthy and free from disease , much like vaccinating them from childhood diseases. It's cruel and bad parenting to not have one's kids vaccinated.

I don't support peoples stupidity and willful ignorance, especially where medical science is concerned.

Ok, then stop evading and say so.

Should the state have the power to forcibly inject all citizens with any drug it wants?

Like kids are required to have before they enter school?

We are talking about compulsory schooling here, so calling it a "requirement" is a little ridiculous.

Most parents have to send their kids to public schools, pretty much by law. Therefore whatever the state wants those people to do, they're going to do it.

tells us how the vax does NOT WORK? We'll wait
People who are vaxed can still give and receive. If that was not the case, a case could be made to give to children who are at virtually no risk of death.
I appreciate all you all who are Fauci's beagles. I remain tin the controll group.

We are talking about compulsory schooling here, so calling it a "requirement" is a little ridiculous.

Most parents have to send their kids to public schools, pretty much by law. Therefore whatever the state wants those people to do, they're going to do it.
what things are you vaccinated for?

now, do you even know about vaccinations that stopped stuff like this? as long as everyone had it...

The Epidemiology of Smallpox

i'm sure he's had lots of vaccinations. if he has kids, they've been vaccinated too i'm sure.
absolutely!

many of them have been vaccinated. It's now trendy for conservatives/"libertarians" to be anti-vax. Let me rephrase that, it's trendy to be anti vax behind the keyboard ;)

Back
Top Bottom