• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Scotland Tweet

~ There's nothing 'conservative' about the likes of Bannon, Coulter, Yiannopoulos, Farage or indeed Trump ~

Rather spoil my ballot than ever vote for such "conservatives."

I think Senator McCain represented the problem quite well when he said current politics was harming the US and that is starting to happen here. Instead of constructive dialogue and debate for the good of the nation, the current alt-right brand of conservatism is about destroying discussion through any means necessary and that means accepting permanent damage to the nation as a whole.

I don't agree that brand of "conservatism" and never will.

I'm sorry, I don't see people with left wing views as "the enemy" "another race" or anything else. They are human, have the same right to exist and discuss politics on this board as people on the right.

The "problem" is that you are not a true Conservative but something further right / skewed than fits that mould.

Not by your standard and that is fine by me.

Listen oh your infinite chaosity (apt),

Conservatives, REAL Conservatives, dont hide from their lean first of all, we proudly REPRESENT. Yano?

Too, just what IS your conservatism...European King Louis XIV Sun King styled conservatism? Yeah, I too am glad we have practically no overlap. My conservatism fought yours to kick it out of our New( better )World.

Good lord. Do you have ANY conception of the amount of damage, the destructions, deaths and misery your weak Europeon styled conservatism against the various leftists has allowed? Ideologies which were birthed, nurtured then unleashed upon the entire rest of the world? Their "benign" worldview that led to World and Cold Wars, totalitarian/authoritarian regimes where over a 160 million lives were stolen just in that one century? Shame on the Europeans of any stripe that would foist this scourage upon their fellows... and then continue to condone it today? In 2018?

And you want to lecture ME?

Not worth reading after this. Grow up and discuss, it's a discussion site.
Ad hom wont save you... nor carry the debate.

Simply unable to handle the truth. We ALL KNOW you read the entire indictment of your flaccid styled conservatism against which you havent any good arguments. Cowardly post, tho aligns being evidence of my expressed premise; lines up perfectly historically with your style "conservatism".

Weak, destructively so.

Conservatives, REAL Conservatives, dont hide from their lean first of all, we proudly REPRESENT. Yano?

Too, just what IS your conservatism...European King Louis XIV Sun King styled conservatism? Yeah, I too am glad we have practically no overlap. My conservatism fought yours to kick it out of our New( better )World.

Good lord. Do you have ANY conception of the amount of damage, the destructions, deaths and misery your weak Europeon styled conservatism against the various leftists has allowed? Ideologies which were birthed, nurtured then unleashed upon the entire rest of the world? Their "benign" worldview that led to World and Cold Wars, totalitarian/authoritarian regimes where over a 160 million lives were stolen just in that one century? Shame on the Europeans of any stripe that would foist this scourage upon their fellows... and then continue to condone it today? In 2018?

Your conservatism booked passage to Nova Scotia while liberals fought the Revolution. Unless your historical revisionism says there were, at that bizarre, unique point in history, conservative revolutionaries.

Your conservatism booked passage to Nova Scotia while liberals fought the Revolution. Unless your historical revisionism says there were, at that bizarre, unique point in history, conservative revolutionaries.

Youve really NOT THE FIRST CLUE, do you?

I, we conserve, we conservatives from the good ol US of A, from that given us from our founders who were classical liberals. Liberalism changed, we didnt, so we are conservators of our classical liberal heritage.

We clear here yet?

Youve really NOT THE FIRST CLUE, do you?

I, we conserve, we conservatives from the good ol US of A, from that given us from our founders who were classical liberals. Liberalism changed, we didnt, so we are conservators of our classical liberal heritage.

We clear here yet?

'Oley chit!
That's some creative revisionism you got there. Conservators of liberalism. Hot damn. You must have just made that up now off the top of your head- I never heard that spin before and I've been arguing with conservatives since I first learned there was such an animal.

'Oley chit!
That's some creative revisionism you got there. Conservators of liberalism. Hot damn. You must have just made that up now off the top of your head- I never heard that spin before and I've been arguing with conservatives since I first learned there was such an animal.

Here folks..on display FOR ALLLLLL TO SEE.

Embarrassing man. I dont think one can recover from such an ignorant post. Total loss of credibilty there. Not truly shocking this ignorance, whats amazing is just the how open the display of such.

However, hat tip, many thanks for proving what we all always suspected.

Here folks..on display FOR ALLLLLL TO SEE.

Embarrassing man. I dont think one can recover from such an ignorant post. Total loss of credibilty there. Not truly shocking this ignorance, whats amazing is just the how open the display of such.

However, hat tip, many thanks for proving what we all always suspected.

Aw, c'mon. Your public wants you to expand on the 'conserving liberalism' theme. We already know how you love the sound of your own voice and scattering words like birdseed but don't waste our time and your effort in juvenile declarations of victory. You're onto something original with that 'conservators of liberalism twist, we want you to jam on that riff, see where you can take it.

All this post tells me is about the kind of idiots who voted him in, who "like" his twitter statements that are provably false / ignorant or just plain stupid.

It worries me that despite us being the "cleverest" animal species on the plant - this is the one example of that species chosen to represent the most militarily powerful force on the planet right now.

Its actually not surprising considering its the animal brain that the manipulation industries prey on.

Trumps speeches were nothing but incoherent babble salted with words and phrases conservatives have been conditioned to rage at. Lose your train of thought mid-sentence? "BUILD THE WALL!"

He rang the bell, they salivated.

Man, it doesnt take much to yank y'alls chain.

Perfect. :lamo

Look at all those likes already ...for such a foamed mouth spittle flecking mound of feckless fecal matter, no offense intended towards fecal matter. Minimal effort expended on his part sending a reverberatory and amplified mindless screeching at anything Trump. Anything. All that spleen splitting with no place to put y'alls high wattage low candle powered fury...

So all the squirming with absolutely no place to hide.

Wonderful sight to behold. He is a genius, hes learned how to herd willing wild donkeys... over a cliff no less. Yep...

Perfect.

And they'd vote for him again on the way down!

what is the point of Nato if Trump is on Scottish TV proclaiming the EU is a foe of America ... and this week he has been in Europe extolling about NATO .... at least now we know where we stand with America

No no no no, you are completely, except for the occasional weasel words, avoiding your premise... that he is a moron. Youd have to be a moron to believe that he is a moron.

I regard success differently as well, but that has nothing to do with what he has accomplished in completely different realms requiring all manner expertise, people and persuasion skills and yes, an innate cunning craftiness...undeniable.

If he is a moron, how did he beat an alliance of the "most qualified candidate in history", two former presidents, all the competing and experienced political consultants, the media, academia and Hollywood...at about half the price for, get this, his very first elective position ever.

If you think that is a sign of moronity, well, one must truly question your qualifications to judge...at minimum. Hating someone doesnt lower their IQ.

Cunning and charisma.

That's all it takes and that's all he's got.

How did he do that?

He was what We the People wanted.

We were sick of the Bush/Bush/Clinton/Obama/Clinton cabal the the Oligarchs forced upon us.

It's as simple as that.

We wanted somebody that would make the Oligarchs squirm because they can't control him.

We got him. The Oligarchs and their gullible sycophant Liberals are squirming and even better.......loudly whining.

And We the People are laughing.

:mrgreen:

The oligarchs sure have done well since he was elected.

Dem oligarchs got tax cuts too.

Does "divide and conquer" mean anything to you?

From all the posts of yours I have ever observed, I think you may have grow up having had that wish granted in spades.

Lets see..oh thats right, slenderman totally fixed the economy, solved forever the massive trade imbalamces, completely knocked ISIS out of commission, solved the health care crisis, made everything and everyone in the middle east content, especially having permanently solved the Iran problem :lamo along with upholding all those manly drawn red lines in Syria, curbed Russian aggression in Eastern Euope, got all our NATO partners to pony up their fair share, solved the Korean Peninsular problem, took on China stealing our intellectual property, currency manipulation, got ALL our hostages back, every single one, did an especially fine job on the timely Otto Warmbier rescue... and of course stopped Russian meddling in our elections.

Bonus: He so improved race relations tremendously, respect for law and order grew by leaps, cleaned up Detroit, Chicago and San Fran.

I mean what pieces were left for Trump to solve after the master cleaned it all up... nothing left but to blow up perfection properly done, eh? :lamo

Oh, and almost forgot, slenderman reduced our national det and gave us a surplus.

There's that Alternative History again.

Brought to you by conservative media.

The only place you can find it!

I generally battle from the left, but that's because the left more closely hews to the "cowboy conservatism" I subscribe to.

The one that has the concept that the strong should not prey on the weak. That they should be protected from predation.

Modern conservatism considers the weak prey, commodities to be used and discarded.

So I can't call myself a conservative.

Point out the ad hom?

You're not very good at this and I'm wasting my time with you. Quote away but I'm not going to bother replying.

Do you know what an ad hom is?

What is it with folks on a supposed political debate site that dont know even the rudiments of the game nor politics either? Your entire post, reposted below, is directed at me, in a negative, denigrating fashion, not at all addressing our political differences on points under "discussion".

Yano? Apparently not.

Not worth reading after this. Grow up and discuss, it's a discussion site.

I generally battle from the left, but that's because the left more closely hews to the "cowboy conservatism" I subscribe to.

The one that has the concept that the strong should not prey on the weak. That they should be protected from predation.

Modern conservatism considers the weak prey, commodities to be used and discarded.

So I can't call myself a conservative.
Wrong, so wrong about everything.

But I got it, a Brokeback Mountain style cowboy. How do you folks on the left survive in the real world?

Aw, c'mon. Your public wants you to expand on the 'conserving liberalism' theme. We already know how you love the sound of your own voice and scattering words like birdseed but don't waste our time and your effort in juvenile declarations of victory. You're onto something original with that 'conservators of liberalism twist, we want you to jam on that riff, see where you can take it.

Nah, no thanks.

My public school instruction days are over...here I expect at least a minimum of knowledge from adults. Sleep or not pay attention in class when its free? Pay for it in later life. You havent met the level required yet as delineated by your laughable previous post. If you want to wire a sufficient amount of money for your individual remediation, PM me and I will consider it.

In the meantime, let the modern day search engines be your guide. And ask someone if you require assistance, practically anyone beyond 8th grade should be properly positioned.

Back
Top Bottom