• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump's Scotland Tweet

All this post tells me is about the kind of idiots who voted him in, who "like" his twitter statements that are provably false / ignorant or just plain stupid.

It worries me that despite us being the "cleverest" animal species on the plant - this is the one example of that species chosen to represent the most militarily powerful force on the planet right now.

We, we, ARE the "cleverest"...

We just cant include you folks on the left. Everybody else kinda gets this wonderful phenomenon, everybody else just grins watches, as you folks go off your already rickety rockers about any, and every, of the silliest of matters. You folks have endlessly proven you WILL NOT willingly become a part of the productive, have instead gone all out, full frontal bonkers to the point that if Trump says its a beautiful day you respond with how dark the world has regressed, how near the Trump armageddon is so rapidly ominiously approaching.

I think it is a twist on the birther episode, but on steroids. So, what say...

Lets start the unhinged leftist chant...I ll call it out, you fill in the blanks...Whatta we want? _____ Whenda we want it? _______whatta we want? _____ Whenda we want it?_____

Come on, you know you wanna...and you know youre gonna... :lamo

So if he is, where on the scale of moron, where would that place you, eh? Itsy bitsy teenie weenie type, perhaps? Wanna be, aspiring...? :lamo

I see, one of those "he's got the most money, got the bigger job, has the more expensive car, so he must be better" types. There are hundreds of BBMs in world history who made fortunes, ran empires. Many of them came to very sticky endings, some didn't. It very much depends on how you judge intelligence and success. Riches, self-agrandisement and power would be very low down on my list of life goals. Those who place those at the very top are BBMs in my book. If I thought Trump was in it for the betterment of anyone but himself I might modify my opinion, but he keeps doubling down on that assessment.

We just cant include you folks on the left.

You know you're talking to a committed Conservative, don't you? Not a nationalist, fascist or racist, but a good, decent, reasonable Conservative. I guess things have gotten so skewed in your world that such people are now 'folks on the left'. :roll:

I see, one of those "he's got the most money, got the bigger job, has the more expensive car, so he must be better" types. There are hundreds of BBMs in world history who made fortunes, ran empires. Many of them came to very sticky endings, some didn't. It very much depends on how you judge intelligence and success. Riches, self-agrandisement and power would be very low down on my list of life goals. Those who place those at the very top are BBMs in my book. If I thought Trump was in it for the betterment of anyone but himself I might modify my opinion, but he keeps doubling down on that assessment.

No no no no, you are completely, except for the occasional weasel words, avoiding your premise... that he is a moron. Youd have to be a moron to believe that he is a moron.

I regard success differently as well, but that has nothing to do with what he has accomplished in completely different realms requiring all manner expertise, people and persuasion skills and yes, an innate cunning craftiness...undeniable.

If he is a moron, how did he beat an alliance of the "most qualified candidate in history", two former presidents, all the competing and experienced political consultants, the media, academia and Hollywood...at about half the price for, get this, his very first elective position ever.

If you think that is a sign of moronity, well, one must truly question your qualifications to judge...at minimum. Hating someone doesnt lower their IQ.

You know you're talking to a committed Conservative, don't you? Not a nationalist, fascist or racist, but a good, decent, reasonable Conservative. I guess things have gotten so skewed in your world that such people are now 'folks on the left'. :roll:

Look at your own lean, bro. Jesuz.

If he is a moron, how did he beat an alliance of the "most qualified candidate in history", two former presidents, all the competing and experienced political consultants, the media, academia and Hollywood...at about half the price for, get this, his very first elective position ever.

How did he do that?

He was what We the People wanted.

We were sick of the Bush/Bush/Clinton/Obama/Clinton cabal the the Oligarchs forced upon us.

It's as simple as that.

We wanted somebody that would make the Oligarchs squirm because they can't control him.

We got him. The Oligarchs and their gullible sycophant Liberals are squirming and even better.......loudly whining.

And We the People are laughing.

:mrgreen:

He was what We the People wanted.

Ummm ... Trump lost the popular vote by 2.8 million votes. So no, Trump is not what 'the people' wanted.

In life you were supposed to learn what you should take seriously.
Not the president of the united states? Or you? It's hard to tell. (it's not really, it's all of the above.

Trump Tweeted, "Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!"

It's unbelievable, the ignorance. Scotland voted to stay in Britain, and then voted to stay in Europe. In fact, the reason the independence referendum was voted down was the assurance that Britain would stay in Europe. Every district in Scotland voted against Brexit.

I keep asking and nobody can tell me, what kind of idiot is that guy?

He believes, and I mean he literally believes, that owls cause diabetes.

Everybody else kinda gets this wonderful phenomenon, everybody else just grins watches, as you folks go off your already rickety rockers about any, and every, of the silliest of matters.
Ah yes. Trump was elected so you all could grin and watch. Like trolling the world. Sure. Make America a funny show, so you can grin and watch.

It's so funny watching everyone else try to pick up the pieces. It's like when you put some boxes in the middle of the road and have your friend jump out to scare cars right? Good for laughs!! Damn those parents who come out and throw water on the fun and scold you and tell you it was stupid and dangerous!

Ah, to be a mindless child again.

We, we, ARE the "cleverest"...

We just cant include you folks on the left. Everybody else kinda gets this wonderful phenomenon, everybody else just grins watches, as you folks go off your already rickety rockers about any, and every, of the silliest of matters. You folks have endlessly proven you WILL NOT willingly become a part of the productive, have instead gone all out, full frontal bonkers to the point that if Trump says its a beautiful day you respond with how dark the world has regressed, how near the Trump armageddon is so rapidly ominiously approaching.

I think it is a twist on the birther episode, but on steroids. So, what say...

Lets start the unhinged leftist chant...I ll call it out, you fill in the blanks...Whatta we want? _____ Whenda we want it? _______whatta we want? _____ Whenda we want it?_____

Come on, you know you wanna...and you know youre gonna... :lamo

Aren't posts on this forum supposed to be legible?

Look at your own lean, bro. Jesuz.

In a discussion about the use of the word 'moron', it would be a good idea to check what you write before you post it. I said "you are talking to a committed Conservative". You were talking to Infinite Chaos, not me. I'm not a conservative, obviously, and I'm not a liberal either. I definitely AM on the left, IC definitely is not.

Ah yes. Trump was elected so you all could grin and watch. Like trolling the world. Sure. Make America a funny show, so you can grin and watch.

It's so funny watching everyone else try to pick up the pieces. It's like when you put some boxes in the middle of the road and have your friend jump out to scare cars right? Good for laughs!! Damn those parents who come out and throw water on the fun and scold you and tell you it was stupid and dangerous!

Ah, to be a mindless child again.

From all the posts of yours I have ever observed, I think you may have grow up having had that wish granted in spades.

Lets see..oh thats right, slenderman totally fixed the economy, solved forever the massive trade imbalamces, completely knocked ISIS out of commission, solved the health care crisis, made everything and everyone in the middle east content, especially having permanently solved the Iran problem :lamo along with upholding all those manly drawn red lines in Syria, curbed Russian aggression in Eastern Euope, got all our NATO partners to pony up their fair share, solved the Korean Peninsular problem, took on China stealing our intellectual property, currency manipulation, got ALL our hostages back, every single one, did an especially fine job on the timely Otto Warmbier rescue... and of course stopped Russian meddling in our elections.

Bonus: He so improved race relations tremendously, respect for law and order grew by leaps, cleaned up Detroit, Chicago and San Fran.

I mean what pieces were left for Trump to solve after the master cleaned it all up... nothing left but to blow up perfection properly done, eh? :lamo

Oh, and almost forgot, slenderman reduced our national det and gave us a surplus.

In a discussion about the use of the word 'moron', it would be a good idea to check what you write before you post it. I said "you are talking to a committed Conservative". You were talking to Infinite Chaos, not me. I'm not a conservative, obviously, and I'm not a liberal either. I definitely AM on the left, IC definitely is not.
Practice what you preach, bro...

And maybe use some of that left over blue lube to pry out that big ol gnarley stick you apparently have up your butt...yano? I just looked, ICs lean IS NOT LISTED, and as a true conservative, having crossed words with that lost poster several times previous, he is no conservative by ANY valid standard.

We clear here... or do you need learn some more on IC and your own lean? :lamo

Practice what you preach, bro...
I'm emphatically not your 'bro', but I do practice what I preach. That's why I'm not responding to you in like manner.

We clear here... or do you need learn some more on IC and your own lean? :lamo

I don't need to. IC and I have been friends and sparring partners on here since before you joined. He's a big fan of Margaret Thatcher while I wouldn't have been overly upset to see her share the Kennedy fate.

I think there are a lot of people here, and abroad in general, who like to claim a conservative lean when they are anything but. Conservative seems to be a label they appropriate for propriety's sake. 'Conservative' sounds legit, sounds moderate, sounds mainstream, but radicals of the right, proto-, crypto- and paleo-fascists are just that. There's nothing 'conservative' about the likes of Bannon, Coulter, Yiannopoulos, Farage or indeed Trump. They do not seek to conserve or preserve traditions and customs. They want to impose radical, extremist ideas that have never held sway anywhere except in their mythologised, falsified, 'Protocols of Zion'-like inventions of a past that never was.

Most conservatives I know are not radicals. They are not blowhards, racists and demagogues. They don't mistake bluster for an argument, aggression for debate. I dislike conservatism and Conservatism. I don't share their values and I don't like their aims and approach and I've fought against them all my adult life, but if it came to a choice between a conservative and a Trump supporter, firstly, I'd see that the two are ideologically incompatible, and secondly, I'd support the Conservative until such a time as the fascists had returned to beneath their stone.

So, in summary, I think it's YOUR lean that is inaccurate and disingenuous. You ain't no conservative.

I'm emphatically not your 'bro', but I do practice what I preach. That's why I'm not responding to you in like manner.

I don't need to. IC and I have been friends and sparring partners on here since before you joined. He's a big fan of Margaret Thatcher while I wouldn't have been overly upset to see her share the Kennedy fate.

I think there are a lot of people here, and abroad in general, who like to claim a conservative lean when they are anything but. Conservative seems to be a label they appropriate for propriety's sake. 'Conservative' sounds legit, sounds moderate, sounds mainstream, but radicals of the right, proto-, crypto- and paleo-fascists are just that. There's nothing 'conservative' about the likes of Bannon, Coulter, Yiannopoulos, Farage or indeed Trump. They do not seek to conserve or preserve traditions and customs. They want to impose radical, extremist ideas that have never held sway anywhere except in their mythologised, falsified, 'Protocols of Zion'-like inventions of a past that never was.

Most conservatives I know are not radicals. They are not blowhards, racists and demagogues. They don't mistake bluster for an argument, aggression for debate. I dislike conservatism and Conservatism. I don't share their values and I don't like their aims and approach and I've fought against them all my adult life, but if it came to a choice between a conservative and a Trump supporter, firstly, I'd see that the two are ideologically incompatible, and secondly, I'd support the Conservative until such a time as the fascists had returned to beneath their stone.

So, in summary, I think it's YOUR lean that is inaccurate and disingenuous. You ain't no conservative.

Bro...Dude...Buddy...Sport...take your pick, bro, your sloppy imprecision as to WHO IN THE HELL you were referencing is YOUR FAULT, certainly not any of mine. By the time you dashed out that stupid post I had addressed comments of your own and three (3) other posters here, none, NONE, of whom I had any, ANY, indication as to whom your sloppiness was isolating and identifying as a quote, "conservative".

We clear here?

Then you go on, from your self identified LEFT lean to try to lecture me as to who and what a true conservative may or may not consider as a conservative? You kidding me? Again, I had already chastised you to remove whatever the obstruction from your personal butthurtness. You, proven in this last post, have not the first, apparently not a SINGLE, clue as to what a conservative is, is not ...or even may be.

Not only are you definitionally conservative unaware, you then go on to show your further complete ignorance about " Bannon, Coulter, Yiannopoulos, Farage or indeed Trump. "

Go ahead, show us here with your own imbecillic examples of your senselessly wild description of these who desire to "impose radical, extremist ideas that have never held sway anywhere except in their mythologised, falsified, 'Protocols of Zion'-like inventions of a past that never was." We will no doubt all get a nice chuckle, be amused at your obliviously slanderous pinball machine like bouncing further directionless bloviations on the topic.

Good god, this is exactly why we need be constantly vigilant regarding the rabidness of ALL that is left of center. You folks have no idea what you are screeching about, you mislabel, you demonize without cause then accuse us of doing something we are not but that your side very definately IS. This manner of projection of ones faults upon ones opponents epitomised by the left's black masked and hooded fascists trying to squelch all other ideas than their own and who call themselves, get this... the Anti Fascists, Anti-fa.

Would be comical if it werent dowright chilling. Look in the mirror, bro.

Your unambiguously complete, hopelessly bewildered, unaware, ignorant, and foolish notions as to all that is conservative only serves to contradict your accusations as to my chosen lean.

With these wild claims you do, however, leave me little doubt, being concretizations of the real truth of your profound leftist leanings.

If that were the rule we wouldnt have but the occasional post from lefties. You see the problem?

I'm sorry, I don't see people with left wing views as "the enemy" "another race" or anything else. They are human, have the same right to exist and discuss politics on this board as people on the right.

The "problem" is that you are not a true Conservative but something further right / skewed than fits that mould.

~ having crossed words with that lost poster several times previous, he is no conservative by ANY valid standard ~

Not by your standard and that is fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom