• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Will Not Pursue Clinton Investigations

I want "my boy" to make the best decisions for the country.

Dont you?

Did you guys say the best decision was to go after Hillary? Or are you backpeddling on that too?

On the other hand, maybe Trump is just being smart about the battles he gets into. For example, there's this:

I mean, why kick a dying horse, eh?

And, from the same article, it seems the House is still on Hillary's ass...

Just a speculation on my part, but perhaps Trump is content to let others kick the poor horse.

Or maybe it was just a lie to get elected. Fixed.

very unreliable sources. she will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. criminials who commit high treason are prosecuted.

Sorry you don't trust it. I guess infowars isn't covering it just yet.

Its not up to Trump whether Clinton is investigated or not. Its up to the justice department. It was wrong for him to threaten to jail her should he be elected and its wrong for him to say she will not be investigated now. Its not up to him. That is the whole point of having an independent department of justice.

"Hillary by a land slide"

And guess what she lost. And she did. Not denying that.
But for you to say that Trump is going to still "lock her up" because of this "high treason" ( :lamo ) after his own campaign manager has come out and said, "yea that aint going to happen" and Trump has been mysteriously silent on the issue is pure delusion.

Nice spin. Fail. Nothing like chang'in the subject.

And you didnt answer the question.

Do you only care about cheap political Gotcha or the good of the country?

Did you guys say the best decision was to go after Hillary? Or are you backpeddling on that too?

I am not sure what I would do if I were trump

I think shes guilty of crimes that could put her in jail

But the left would go berzerk it would interfer with trumps first 100 days agenda

It may not seem unusual to one who fled to one of the old banana republics, but in the United States it's quite unusual to issue a campaign promise to jail one's political opponent.
Well, let me say this to my fellow citizen that is still living in, while at the same time promoting the criminality and loss of freedoms that drive good folks away, America.

Its quite unusal, perhaps unprecedented, to have a known criminal, one we know has broken multiple national security and FOIA laws, not to mention lying under oath to Congress... and lets not forget the known pay to play scandal... so a known criminal be running for the highest office in the land. Just because you are of a certain stature does in no way imply you are not subject to the laws, just like ALL AMERICANS.

Yanno?

Oh, and by the way, please refrain for saying you need a conviction to be a criminal. A criminal is one who breaks the criminal law, whether convicted or not. AND, we know from Comey's testimony, that she did.

So far, I've heard nothing more than what I would expect from any politician...inconclusive rhetoric...and the usual "sources" from the media. Just like I wouldn't take this kind of gobbledygook seriously from Hillary or Obama...I won't take it seriously from Trump. But hey...if you want to, well then, run with it.
I mean, Conway is one of Trump's closest advisors and she said he's not going to pursue it. I guess I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for.

Actually, I'd never heard of them until you just mentioned them. I had to look them up.
Uhh, you used that very website to push a lie before (which I had to debunk for you). There's proof you've used Canada Free Press. What do you mean you'd never heard of them? Do you regularly post lies from sources of whom you've never heard? I find it incredibly hypocritical for you to call out people for sources (as you've done multiple times in multiple threads now) when you post lies from sources of whom you claim you have never heard.

We should start a pool on what is next on his list that he will choose not to do.

Poor trumpettes... It must be pretty heartbreaking being that this seemed to be one of the top three or four things that wound you guys up to cast a vote for him.

Its not up to Trump whether Clinton is investigated or not. Its up to the justice department.

It was wrong for him to threaten to jail her should he be elected and its wrong for him to say she will not be investigated now.

Its not up to him. That is the whole point of having an independent department of justice.

It was inspired leadership because trump said what everyone was thinking

"And you would be in jail"

We should start a pool on what is next on his list that he will choose not to do.

Poor trumpettes... It must be pretty heartbreaking being that this seemed to be one of the top three or four things that wound you guys up to cast a vote for him.

Why would Trump voter be disheartened? Most people voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the White House and Hillary will not be in the White House.

I am not sure what I would do if I were trump

I think shes guilty of crimes that could put her in jail

But the left would go berzerk it would interfer with trumps first 100 days agenda

did or did not Trump say he would go after Hillary during his campaign? Are you saying he made a bad decision then to say that during his campaign?

Its not up to Trump whether Clinton is investigated or not. Its up to the justice department. It was wrong for him to threaten to jail her should he be elected and its wrong for him to say she will not be investigated now. Its not up to him. That is the whole point of having an independent department of justice.

You think that Justice is independent, how cute.:2wave:

Why would Trump voter be disheartened? Most people voted for Trump to keep Hillary out of the White House and Hillary will not be in the White House.

So if the middle class continues to fall, jobs go on the decline, The MILLIONS of illegals here don't get deported, Hillary doesn't get prosecuted, and trade continues to be one sided, you won't be disappointed? Your hatred for Hillary is so strong that you don't care if America goes on the decline just to spite your revenge? Wow man, that is truly the spirit of a Trump supporter then.

And you didnt answer the question.

Do you only care about cheap political Gotcha or the good of the country?

Keep spin'n around and around and around. How about admitting Mr. "one and done" is the ultimate liar? Yes or no?

The decision to go after her or not will really be up to Congress. They may indeed re-open the hearings using the information that was revealed by Wikileaks. It is very likely they will call Hillary back in to testify and its even more likely she will refuse to go and her lawyers will plead the 5th on her behalf. Depending on their findings, the JD may indeed decide charges are warranted and the President SHOULD have nothing to do with that decision.

did or did not Trump say he would go after Hillary during his campaign? Are you saying he made a bad decision then to say that during his campaign?

I think he expressed the anger at that old woman that so many patriotic Americans felt at the time as more and more details of her misconduct were revealed.

Well, let me say this to my fellow citizen that is still living in, while at the same time promoting the criminality and loss of freedoms that drive good folks away, America.

Its quite unusal, perhaps unprecedented, to have a known criminal, one we know has broken multiple national security and FOIA laws, not to mention lying under oath to Congress... and lets not forget the known pay to play scandal... so a known criminal be running for the highest office in the land. Just because you are of a certain stature does in no way imply you are not subject to the laws, just like ALL AMERICANS.

Yanno?

Oh, and by the way, please refrain for saying you need a conviction to be a criminal. A criminal is one who breaks the criminal law, whether convicted or not. AND, we know from Comey's testimony, that she did.

No, what we need, that includes the Repubs and trump, is for Hillary to just go away, let her leave and get on with the business they were hired for, any prosecution will be taken as a trump being vindictive and would galvanize the left, bad idea. Let her walk off like Nixon and the Nation will be better off in the long run.

I think he expressed the anger at that old woman that so many patriotic Americans felt at the time as more and more details of her misconduct were revealed.

That wasn't the question I asked though was it? Did or did not Trump say he would go after Hillary during his campaign? Are you saying he made a bad decision then to say that during his campaign?

So if the middle class continues to fall, jobs go on the decline, The MILLIONS of illegals here don't get deported, Hillary doesn't get prosecuted, and trade continues to be one sided, you won't be disappointed? Your hatred for Hillary is so strong that you don't care if America goes on the decline just to spite your revenge? Wow man, that is truly the spirit of a Trump supporter then.

What a dumb question

If trump accomplishes nothing he promised he will indeed be a one-term president

But if he avoids an emotional freeforall over Bill's aging coattails and instead uses his political capital for immigration, trade and jobs Trump can be a big success

Last edited:
What a dumb question

So the answer that you don't want to say is "YES, he did promise he would go after Hillary". No amount of spin from you changes that FACT.

If trump accomplishes nothing he promised he will indeed be a one-tem president

Yes, and you don't seem to care the damage that is done to serve your revenge.

But if he avoids an emotional freeforall over Bill's aging coattails and instead uses his political capital for immigration, trade and jobs Trump can be a big success
[/quote]

Which Trump has yet to show he can overcome his "emotions" via twitter tantrums so don't act surprised when he doesn't do those things.

Back
Top Bottom