• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Walks Out of Border Talks, Calls Them ‘Total Waste of Time’

I really wish for you to explain your position to American Victims.
Failing that...

This is Officer Singh's funeral.
View attachment 67247783

It came about that this American LEGAL immigrant, and police officer, died at the hands of one of these ILLEGAL aliens who had already been charged with crimes, but was allowed to stay because...well...California...:roll:
And this is him. Gustavo Perez Arriaga
View attachment 67247784
And this is Officer Singh's widow and baby.
View attachment 67247785
Say "Hi".

I'll leave you and this post with a parting quote from Officer Singh's brother, Reggie Singh;

So what do you have to say about gun violence and the school shooting victims. You cons have ridiculed and ignored that one.

Funny just had this conversation to get good clarification

https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...losi-rejects-wall-pitch-4.html#post1069521812

Mandating E-Verify (as in fact it is a Voluntary program) At this TIME ONLY Applies TO Federal Contracts. So currently its still useless as Government Contracts while highly scrutinized and utilizing E-Verify is likely very limited in group anyways.

The next issue I see, E-Verify using collected documentation from Social Security and DHS. To match and verify. BUT if the PERSON is already illegal we know they wont match, WHAT happens next. Will a Detainer go out, ICE be called and they will be deported? WHAT consequence is there after E-Verify is completed and the come back in violation.

WE have MILLIONS of undocumented people already here and we lack the enforcement to DEPORT THEM. What changes with actually USING E-Verify?

WE NEED to enforce existing LAWS and prosecute and deport those that are ALREADY in violation of immigration LAW. Now here is the NEXT thing. What about those that use FALSE documentation?........

E-Verify is A TOOL No doubt it CAN help like the Wall as a tool It can help IT wont SOLVE the problem. The Problem is the incentive/risk vs reward to BREAK our laws to begin with. THIS craps gotta stop.

And a wall won’t stop the problem either.

So what do you have to say about gun violence and the school shooting victims. You cons have ridiculed and ignored that one.

Yes it has been generally ignored. I agree with that.
But one has nothing to do with the other. Right now border security is a 'crisis'. Americans are being killed and whatnot, by people who should not be in the USA at all. When gun laws and some sort of doable restrictions become the issue, I'll likely support them.

Will you finally admit this is a 'crisis' and support it?

Not 100% but it will curtail it significantly.
Are you against curtailing illegal immigration significantly?

Yes it has been generally ignored. I agree with that.
But one has nothing to do with the other. Right now border security is a 'crisis'. Americans are being killed and whatnot, by people who should not be in the USA at all. When gun laws and some sort of doable restrictions become the issue, I'll likely support them.

Will you finally admit this is a 'crisis' and support it?

There is no crisis.

Are you against curtailing illegal immigration significantly?

No it won’t reduce it significantly, especially with the way trump is doing it.

You quoted my post and didn't understand it. Let me try this again, and maybe you will.

The President can declare a national emergency right now, in spite of the fact his party doesn't control the House. When his party DID control the House, he could have declared a national emergency too. And yet he didn't, in spite of the fact that his party controlled the purse strings of the slush fund that would pay for the national emergency.

You Trump fans need to do a better job at following along so the smart people don't need to post the same thing 6 times until you get it.

Smart people don't oppose proven measures to keep their own people safe.
That would be 'selfish' and 'hate filled' people.

:lamo
Thanks...I needed a good giggle.
:lamo

That’s ironic cause I laugh every time you think you have a good idea. :lamo

Oh goody. Where is your evidence from a reputable source for that claim? And what's "significant"? One person a year? Ten?

Or are you just parroting what you've been told to parrot? Because I think you're just parroting what you've been told to parrot, but hey, produce the evidence from a reputable source and prove me wrong.

Whatever floats your boat. Your boy is getting no wall.

And you're getting no respect. Enjoy the hate...and your disdain for your own people.

And you're getting no respect. Enjoy the hate...and your disdain for your own people.

Oh no, I’m not getting any respect from you or from trump supporters, what will I ever do? Oh yeah laugh. :lamo

I love how you call a few deaths a crisis but ignore thousands of gun deaths and you claim “I” have disdain for Americans. :lamo

When you make something voluntary to do, people won't do it. Mandating E-Verify will catch those businesses who violate the law.

In the process it would alert the feds to the name and current address of countless illegal immigrants - that is why E-Verify remains essentially voluntary. What congress wants is to pass only symbolic measures to be able to claim to have "taken action" on illegal immigration in order to keep that, all important, campaign cash rolling in from "job creators" enjoying low cost labor.

Oh goody. Where is your evidence from a reputable source for that claim? And what's "significant"? One person a year? Ten?

Or are you just parroting what you've been told to parrot? Because I think you're just parroting what you've been told to parrot, but hey, produce the evidence from a reputable source and prove me wrong.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ector-proves-it-elaine-duke-column/586853001/
https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5323928

Good. So I guess you're opposed to stupidity like sanctuary cities and the dumb idea that walls don't work?

I oppose treating people who come here applying for asylum and equating their actions to the violent actions of drug smugglers and cartel members.

I believe in a government that maintains a system of laws so that the strong shall not harm the weak.

Oh no, I’m not getting any respect from you or from trump supporters, what will I ever do? Oh yeah laugh. :lamo

I love how you call a few deaths a crisis but ignore thousands of gun deaths and you claim “I” have disdain for Americans. :lamo

I like that you wear your hate and disdain proudly.
At least you have convictions...unAmerican convictions...but convictions all the same.
Have a nice weekend.

Yes I said that? Its a tool that can HELP, but ultimately its the Risk vs Reward and incentive

Just because it wont stop it completely doesn't mean you dont do it nor address it?

Why Put locks on your door or car? it wont stop a criminal, but we do it anyways but it could deter and limit more so reduce the risk vs reward actions by the criminal Doing so makes the house or car more expensive but if it helps to reduce crime we do it right?

WHILE I do NOT think we are going the right way about this wall thing... IT does have its intended purpose it does work its NOT a catch all though thats the difference.

I like that you wear your hate and disdain proudly.
At least you have convictions...unAmerican convictions...but convictions all the same.
Have a nice weekend.

There is no hate from me, but you obviously hate Americans because you ignore the thousands of gun deaths a year.

I oppose treating people who come here applying for asylum and equating their actions to the violent actions of drug smugglers and cartel members.

I believe in a government that maintains a system of laws so that the strong shall not harm the weak.

You do, do you.
And yet...you don't seem to believe in keeping your own people safe.
Interesting.

There is no hate from me, but you obviously hate Americans because you ignore the thousands of gun deaths a year.

I think you'd better go back and look. You'll find that while I side with Republicans on this, I oppose them on gun controls.
But hey...nice try anyway...:roll:

I think you'd better go back and look. You'll find that while I side with Republicans on this, I oppose them on gun controls.
But hey...nice try anyway...:roll:

So what actions have you proposed to limit the thousands of deaths per year due to gun violence? oh yeah none. Nice try but your “hopes and prayers” don’t do anything. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom