• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Walks Out of Border Talks, Calls Them ‘Total Waste of Time’

The thing is, native born Americans are more violent and dangerous than immigrants. All the studies confirm this.

So in reality it would appear that it is you who has...
Yes so in an exhibition of pure patriotism and a healthy dose of stupidity...you want to import and introduce MORE danger and criminals to your nation.
Good for you...

Not surprising. Based on Trump's campaign strategy, he seems to think his base is largely composed of cowardly racists:

Trump's Midterm Closing Argument: Pure Racial Fear

Imagine that. Do you think Trump knows his base?
Ahhh the race-card. Again...good for you...

Pray for me, Tres! I'll be heading back to college soon. I don't want an illegal killing me on the way there!

I have to go get my hair done soon. Pray for me. An illegal is probably waiting in the parking lot and will kill me.

I'll miss you, Gov.

I don't have the names of every policeman killed in the line of duty committed to memory. I'm sure you do. Can you go ahead and list them all? I won't even ask you to go back further than, say, 2010.

No, my mother died from cancer. Not at the hands of an illegal holding a gun. I suppose that's relevant to something? Like, it's better than she died in bed in agony from her bone cancer and wasn't shot by an illegal?

I didn't say that...did I...:roll:

Like I said...I'm not playing this game of yours anymore.
Your acceptance of this 'crisis' and denial of said 'crisis' is that which allows this 'crisis' to continue.
Its like knowing there's a treatment for cancer, and denying its existence while good folks die.

I would implore you and everyone reading this...re-think your hatred of Trump for just a few minutes.
Americans are suffering, and the medicine...or treatment...is rather obvious.
Secure the US southern border...THEN you can all return to hate.

You quoted my post. I was talking about him never declaring this a national emergency. He didn't.

My comment on my own post is never irrelevant. If you don't want to discuss what I am discussing, then don't quote my posts.

Trump did not declare this a national emergency until the Democrats took control of the House. That is an irrefutable fact.

I quoted your post to deal with the misconception that republican had "control".

They had control of the house but only a majority in the senate.
It is a significant difference between majority and control.

it doesn't matter if he calls it a crisis or an emergency this is a splitting the hair fallacy that ignores the main argument.
and ignores the facts at hand.

Guns are a right, correct. Nobody is going to "take away driving" because horses and buggies are so 1885.

The Constitution also allows people to send their first graders to school and not assume they will come home in body bags. So we should just ignore the children getting killed in school? I think some people would think it's a national crisis when you don't know that your child is safe in school anymore.

I have one child left in the public school system. I worry more about him getting killed by a gun in his school than I do about some illegal immigrant coming across the border and killing him in his school.

The person responsible for your protection is yourself.

I think you would be hard pressed to find any court case(s) that assume you have rights to be protected or assume that laws won’t be broken.

No one arguing you don’t have rights to pursue life, liberty and happiness. But if you dismiss horse and buggy stuff out of hand than dismiss that we are a a politie law abiding society as well.

A wall will not fix illegal immigration.

Use devastating fines against businesses found to be employing illegals instead.
Who said it would fix all our problems? That's a strawman

We can address interior problems next...who wants to bet you'll be against those too when we get to that point?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

67246935d1546129883-political-photos-cartoon-thread-x-w-1-w-386-2856-a-mexican-prototypes-jpg

Argument by meme ignored on sight...

Ya, your blatant contempt for your own nation, 'struck a nerve'.
You think that your moronic rants can define anyone but yourself?

I agree with you that Pelosi and Schumer are doing what you pack of hate-filled pricks want.
Whatever it is it has to be better than what ignorant, primitive thinking uneducated pricks like you want.

If you don't like reading the truth about yourself
I do not have to read about myself and you and your kind will never be able to rise to know anything about me.

Yes so in an exhibition of pure patriotism and a healthy dose of stupidity...you want to import and introduce MORE danger and criminals to your nation.
Good for you...

What are you babbling about? Having people who are less violent than Americans come into the USA will make you safer. Is this simple Middle School math concept beyond you?

Ahhh the race-card. Again...good for you...

Pointing out what Trump appears to think of his base is "playing the race card"? :lamo

Be brave, answer the question: Do you think Trump knows his base?

It's comments like this in bold that give Trump supporters the tag line of "deplorable". Just saying.

It's deplorable to allow people to illegally enter this country without consequences. It's deplorable to try to force a man to bake a cake that goes against his beliefs. Antifa is deplorable. Abortion is deplorable. Etc! Etc!

These are not conservative view points obviously!

I think the word "deplorable" is being used to describe the wrong people.

as usual, your reply missed the point
tRump is one example of a bigger problem
the availability of illegal jobs
the republicans will not even make e-verify a requirement of employers
it's such a fundamental and efficient way to stem illegal employment
but that failure is indicative of the alt right's refusal to cure the illegal immigration problem

So let's continue to ignore the human and fiscal costs of illegal immigration to continue to bash Trump 24/7, Carry on!! Billions spent on border security and the problem continues, what has worked and continues to work are WALLS!!

Look, you people are making a mountain out of a mole hill with the illegal hiring as this is nothing more than a diversion. I ran a 200 billion dollar a year business with over 1200 employees. I was legally bound to verify immigration status and was subject huge fines if I violated the law. Never did that and most employers don't. Those that due are a small percentage and have very little impact on the total numbers of illegals crossing the border and stealing from taxpayers.

Well being as 90% comes in through points of entry it will stop almost none of it. Aweseeome sauce huh? A monument to Trump that costs a lot and does nothing, much like him himself, it will meake you FEEL good tho, and that's what counts right?
The problem with your argument is that if a wall wont do anything as you claim there really isnt any rational reason to block it. Why not give trump the 5B and get something you think is useful in return for it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The size and scope that Trump wants is simply inefficient for the cost of this non-crisis.

If it is such a non crisis why are you even here? 5 billion dollars is a drop in the bucket but you would rather ignore the fiscal and human costs of illegal immigration. You are motivated by your hatred of Trump and nothing more always looking for more opportunities to attack him. Rather sad that you are so dedicated to promoting failure and ignoring border security

I'm sorry you chose to be irrelevant to the discussion. I hope you change your mind and begin proving your climes some day. Good morning :)

I have proven the crimes many times over and even funerals have been broadcast on non leftwing media outlets. MS-13 has infiltrated our country, billions of dollars spent on border security and the problems continue. What works are walls what doesn't work is your leftwing rhetoric and promotion of throwing more money at the problem without walls. I have no interest in engaging anyone like you with a closed mind on border thus national security, Keep diverting from the human and fiscal costs

If it is such a non crisis why are you even here? 5 billion dollars is a drop in the bucket but you would rather ignore the fiscal and human costs of illegal immigration. You are motivated by your hatred of Trump and nothing more always looking for more opportunities to attack him. Rather sad that you are so dedicated to promoting failure and ignoring border security

If It's a drop in the bucket, than you cons can pony up the costs and make it happen. It does nothing to solve any illegal immigration problems and only serves as a political tool for Trump and you. Tough ****. If you don't like it, then in 2020 vote for a REPUBLICAN house, REPUBLICAN senate and RPEUBLICAN president again. If you don't get that than the American people DON'T WANT A WALL. The American people put a Dem house in to hold Trump accountable and to not build a wasteful wall. Elections have consequences or so you keep telling us for the last 2 years.

Oh bull****, if Trump cared about National Security he would be pushing for mandating that E-Verify be used. He isn't and this symbolic waste of time wall is not going to stop the reason illegals come in, nor stop illegal immigration efficiently for the cost. You will just rubber stamp ANYTHING Trump does, EXCUSE anything Trump does because he is a Republican. And don't give us this bull**** you voted for Dems in the past, no one cares, you are a partisan now and forever who doesn't give a rats ass about this country.

So E-verify is the answer to all the illegal immigration problems? Just like raising taxes on the rich will solve all social problems. You people are one trick ponies, just attack Trump. You buy what you are told because that is what you want to believe, Millions of illegals aren't working in businesses across the country but they are draining federal, state, and local coffers. Until you address the costs in fiscal and human terms nothing you say is relevant

So E-verify is the answer to all the illegal immigration problems?

Nope, you have to add into the mix business crushing fines for employers that hire illegals.

Just like raising taxes on the rich will solve all social problems.

I have never said that, so your lies mean nothing to me.

You people are one trick ponies, just attack Trump. You buy what you are told because that is what you want to believe, Millions of illegals aren't working in businesses across the country but they are draining federal, state, and local coffers. Until you address the costs in fiscal and human terms nothing you say is relevant

The majority ARE working in businesses and they pay taxes as well. You're a one-trick comment on your rhetoric along with your lies.

If It's a drop in the bucket, than you cons can pony up the costs and make it happen. It does nothing to solve any illegal immigration problems and only serves as a political tool for Trump and you. Tough ****. If you don't like it, then in 2020 vote for a REPUBLICAN house, REPUBLICAN senate and RPEUBLICAN president again. If you don't get that than the American people DON'T WANT A WALL. The American people put a Dem house in to hold Trump accountable and to not build a wasteful wall. Elections have consequences or so you keep telling us for the last 2 years.

Keep showing that is is nothing about border security but all about your hated for Trump. National security thus border security is a FEDERAL RESPONSIBILITY, healthcare is a personal responsibility. You want to support radical Democrats keep it up, you want to continue to throw a hissy fit over everything Trump does, keep it up for the next two years and I am going to enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself. You don't speak for the American people you speak for yourself. You don't want a wall because you hate Trump, that is reality, live with it and Yes elections have consequences, two more Republican seats in the Senate will block the radical democratic initiatives.

Nope, you have to add into the mix business crushing fines for employers that hire illegals.

I have never said that, so your lies mean nothing to me.

The majority ARE working in businesses and they pay taxes as well. You're a one-trick comment on your rhetoric along with your lies.

Every run a business?????? There are crushing fines for hiring Illegals, spent a lot of money on background checks and helping the federal govt. enforce immigration laws or face a fine. There are laws preventing illegals from working in this country but just like a typical liberal create more laws on top of the laws not being enforced now and by all means don't plug the dike while bailing out the warter

bull****
if you want to eliminate illegal immigration then eliminate the USA as an illegal jobs magnet
btw, tRump is one of the vast number of employers of illegals - as has been found at his NJ golf resort
Hi bubba,

Let's just say that the world today flipped on its axis, and Trump said ok, do e-verify first. How long would you expect that shift would take to dry up the illegal employment market, and when would America see a difference in illegal border crossings, and reduction in drug infiltration into the United states through the southern border?

Oh bull****, if Trump cared about National Security he would be pushing for mandating that E-Verify be used. He isn't and this symbolic waste of time wall is not going to stop the reason illegals come in, nor stop illegal immigration efficiently for the cost. You will just rubber stamp ANYTHING Trump does, EXCUSE anything Trump does because he is a Republican. And don't give us this bull**** you voted for Dems in the past, no one cares, you are a partisan now and forever who doesn't give a rats ass about this country.
If Trump gave you e-verify, would you give him his barrier?

Back
Top Bottom