• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump unleashes new threat on North Korea in Fox News interview

Oh, I agree with that. Congress is so locked in to opposition that they're incapable of governing.
What about this idea of mine that The House and The Senate get one grade each based upon how much they get done for America, and that those who have nothing to offer but excuses for lack of work can go to the back of the line because they act like they can't help us?

Pretty radical no?

What if it's not a tiger? What if it's just the biggest cat in the litter box, and the tigers are licking their chops?
We knew awhile ago that Putin has better political skills than the American Brain Trust, by a lot, you don't want to go there.

Whatever, it's just Trump throwing out his greatest hits. He goes on a network that worships him and runs his mouth. No big deal.

You mean like your support of the Grand Narcissist?

Warning that North Korea's irredentist pursuit of nuclear weapons will result in a terrible situation for it, is exactly what the US should be doing.
Firm non-acceptance of North Korea's nuclear ambitions is nothing new - that's always been the case, and it isn't some newly invented position.
But the closer the North Koreans move to developing a full nuclear missile arsenal that can target the United States and the rest of the world, the more vocal and sharp the United States will have to be in its warnings - and that's exactly what Trump is doing. The North Koreans should not be left with the mistaken impression that the US will roll over and let them go nuclear. That's not going to happen - believing otherwise is an absolute fantasy.

Obama should have done his duty instead of passing the buck to the next guy, but that's what he did.
Bush should have done his duty instead of passing the buck to the next guy, but that's what he did.
Clinton should have done his duty instead of passing the buck to the next guy, but that's what he did.

If those men had fulfilled their responsibilities as they should have, then you'd be chastising them for using the same language that Trump is now using with Fat Kim.

So lefties feel that Fat Kim, who assassinated his own half-brother, should be allowed to build up a nuclear missile arsenal to hold a nuclear knife to the throats of the world.

People are free to give their opinions - no matter how insane and ignorant - but sane people will recognize their insanity for what it is.

True.

Kim Yung Ung is a leader who has assassinated / executed anyone that could hurt him, cause him any opposition. Hell, the guy executed someone with an anti-aircraft gun for dozing off during a military ceremony.

Kim Jong-Un EXECUTES his defence minister with an anti-aircraft gun in front of hundreds of spectators - because he dozed off during a North Korean military ceremony

Creative in his executions he certainly is.

Revealed: Kim Jong Un's top 6 execution methods and his bizarre reasoning behind them
The North Korean leader is known for offing those close to him for perceived slights

If you consider for a moment what Kim Yung Ung understands, in his paranoid megalomania existence; yes, paranoid megalomania as his constant drum beat of 'The US will invade NK' is little else - if he was peaceful the US wouldn't do a dam thing to NK; you don't think that Trump is communicating with him in some form that he might understand? In some form that it might get through the paranoid delusions which is seemingly Kim Yung Ung 'normal' state?

Communication requires common ground and a common frame of reference. Kim Yung Ung's frame of reference would seem to appear in how he handles his executions, which is rather bizarre, to say the least.

Whether Kim Yung Ung realizes it or not, he may just have pushed his luck over the edge, and as a result he not only has all the nations in the area at high tensions, he also has his one an best ally, China, at high tensions as well. That's certainly not a good position to be in, and I've gotta figure that he's seeing the walls closing in on him, the longer this lasts, the more those walls close in, the more he's going to feel that pressure.

Just need someone strong that's not going to take his antics, can see past his antics, consciously, carefully, and deliberately raise the stakes beyond what Kim Yung Ung can stomach.

Yeah, it's tension filled to excess, but might be the only way that you can make Kim Yung Ung back down. Now, whether that's going to achieve the desired goal, Kim Yung Ung giving up his nuclear program, to have a denuclearized Korean peninsula, that remains to be seen. We have seen that appeasement and making deals that Kim Yung Ung breaks, certainly isn't the way forward.

So lefties feel that Fat Kim, who assassinated his own half-brother, should be allowed to build up a nuclear missile arsenal to hold a nuclear knife to the throats of the world.

People are free to give their opinions - no matter how insane and ignorant - but sane people will recognize their insanity for what it is.

He already has the H bomb.

He wins.

Game over. No point trying to pretend otherwise.

Warning that North Korea's irredentist pursuit of nuclear weapons will result in a terrible situation for it, is exactly what the US should be doing.
Firm non-acceptance of North Korea's nuclear ambitions is nothing new - that's always been the case, and it isn't some newly invented position.
But the closer the North Koreans move to developing a full nuclear missile arsenal that can target the United States and the rest of the world, the more vocal and sharp the United States will have to be in its warnings - and that's exactly what Trump is doing. The North Koreans should not be left with the mistaken impression that the US will roll over and let them go nuclear. That's not going to happen - believing otherwise is an absolute fantasy.

Obama should have done his duty instead of passing the buck to the next guy, but that's what he did.
Bush should have done his duty instead of passing the buck to the next guy, but that's what he did.
Clinton should have done his duty instead of passing the buck to the next guy, but that's what he did.

If those men had fulfilled their responsibilities as they should have, then you'd be chastising them for using the same language that Trump is now using with Fat Kim.

it's a bit late for that; they seemingly have already done so, or did that one get by you?

Yep. Let’s jump right to the nuclear option. Good Lord. What a bunch of drama queens.

POTUS Trump-O-li-O is certainly the biggest 'drama queen' I recall inhabiting The White House in my life time ........... every day it's some NEW scandal, provocation, controversy, slight, miss step, foot in mouth, etc.

Now with the North Korea crap Trump-O-li-O has drawn 'red line' after 'red line' (some thing he said he would never do) and set the stage for a world wide nuclear war in which, "It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody."

Last edited:
Trump is a big mouth his bark is worse than his bite. He is one of those people who engages his mouth before his brain. While it is possible for the president to order a launch the likelihood of that happening is remote. First the Sec Defense must agree, if he doesn't the president can fire him. I am sure there are other safe guards in place that are classified. But that is just a guess.

North Korea l 23 hours ago

Trump unleashes new threat on North Korea in Fox News interview | Fox News

President Trump let loose with new threats against North Korea in an interview on “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday.

“We have one problem. That’s called North Korea,” Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.

“I must tell you North Korea’s a thing that I think we will solve and if we don’t solve it, it’s not going to be very pleasant for them. It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody,” Trump warned. He did not elaborate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, nine year old United States POTUS Don Cheeto Trump-O-li-O is inferring that everyone on planet Earth will be effected by his nuclear war on North Korea = "It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody."

This should be comforting to all of humanity to know that Trump, by himself, feels the need to place misery upon ALL humanity on the planet.

What a sad sack of **** ...................

POTUS Trump-O-li-O is certainly the biggest 'drama queen' I recall inhabiting The White House in my life time ........... every day it's some NEW scandal, provocation, controversy, slight, miss step, foot in mouth, etc.

Now with the North Korea crap Trump-O-li-O has drawn 'red line' after 'red line' (some thing he said he would never do) and set the stage for a world wide nuclear war in which, "It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody."

Here you are accusing Trump of being a drama queen and on the other side of your mouth you're being exactly the same. Pot..meet Kettle.

Trump is correct that NK IS a problem that we have to solve. Trump is also correct that if we don't solve it then it is not going to be pleasant for anyone. Kim is just the type of person to use a nuke or attack someone with other weapons once he thinks he's got enough nukes that no one would dare retaliate for fear of Kim the Insane would actually use nukes if anyone dared oppose him. Such being the case...yeah...it wouldn't be pleasant for anyone.

And even if Kim somehow doesn't do what him and his papa use to threaten that doesn't mean that Kim's son won't later on. Seems to me that the further along the line of the Kim family that we get the more crazy that they get. To me its not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

Here you are accusing Trump of being a drama queen and on the other side of your mouth you're being exactly the same. Pot..meet Kettle.

Trump is correct that NK IS a problem that we have to solve. Trump is also correct that if we don't solve it then it is not going to be pleasant for anyone. Kim is just the type of person to use a nuke or attack someone with other weapons once he thinks he's got enough nukes that no one would dare retaliate for fear of Kim the Insane would actually use nukes if anyone dared oppose him. Such being the case...yeah...it wouldn't be pleasant for anyone.

And even if Kim somehow doesn't do what him and his papa use to threaten that doesn't mean that Kim's son won't later on. Seems to me that the further along the line of the Kim family that we get the more crazy that they get. To me its not a matter of "if", it's a matter of "when".

I am not the asshole with my (trigger) finger just chomping at the bit to utilize all of my nuclear codes & I'm not POTUS ..............

North Korea l 23 hours ago

Trump unleashes new threat on North Korea in Fox News interview | Fox News

President Trump let loose with new threats against North Korea in an interview on “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday.

“We have one problem. That’s called North Korea,” Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.

“I must tell you North Korea’s a thing that I think we will solve and if we don’t solve it, it’s not going to be very pleasant for them. It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody,” Trump warned. He did not elaborate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, nine year old United States POTUS Don Cheeto Trump-O-li-O is inferring that everyone on planet Earth will be effected by his nuclear war on North Korea = "It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody."

This should be comforting to all of humanity to know that Trump, by himself, feels the need to place misery upon ALL humanity on the planet.

What a sad sack of **** ...................

Lol...how dishonest and disengenous can you be ? This is a " 1 Star " thread if there ever was one.

He said " if we dont solve it, its not going o be pleasant for anyone "....

Another partisan attack Trump thread posted in the wrong section of the forum

This is not very fair. Trump has been handed an issue that goes back to many administrations.

- Because of the unfortunate Vietnam War focus, American presidents had a hard enough time figuring out how not to lose without telling the American people that we are going back to war in Korea.

- Cold War analysts were so concerned with the so-called Domino effect and the French position in Southeast Asia, they avoided the Soviet Union's efforts to provide a nuclear program to North Korea in the 1950s. The U.S.' dismissive response was to place nuclear weapons in South Korea.

- In the 1980s and 1990s, the U.S.' attempted to persuade North Korea away from its nuclear program. With Vietnam paralyses (or syndrome) effecting everything we did post war, there was little else any administration was willing to do. Even the 1991 Gulf War was saturated with talks of "no Vietnam" within the halls of the Pentagon and Washington.

- 9/11 made North Korea not matter for while, despite Bush's senseless "Axis of Evil" speech in 2002.

- China starts massaging North Korea's shoulders in 2003.

- In 2006, North Korea tests it's first nuclear weapon. Too late.

Trump hasn't decided to place misery on the planet. He just won't stop running his unprofessional mouth and exacerbating a situation that General Mattis has been trying to control. It would be nice if North Korea stopped launching missiles into the Sea of Japan. Trump's moronic Tweets and unnecessary jabs in interviews serve nothing but his own fragile ego for his flock. This has been a long time coming and it will be North Korea that would ultimately start any misery. But once any country goes nuclear, there are no options but to accept what the other does, short of a launch, and move on. As we have seen with Russia, they may invade whoever they like and nothing, militarily speaking, will stop it.

I am not the asshole with my (trigger) finger just chomping at the bit to utilize all of my nuclear codes & I'm not POTUS ..............

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that Trump has any intentions beyond pumping out his chest for his flock. If it comes down to it, he will do only what General Mattis tells him to do. Trump is a false leader who is merely occupying a chair.

It's getting a little old now, taking out one line that doesn't say much of anything and turning it into something like a nuclear war. Well, at least you stopped there, and didn't make it an interplanetary nuclear war. Good God.

Lol...how dishonest and disengenous can you be ? This is a " 1 Star " thread if there ever was one.

He said " if we dont solve it, its not going o be pleasant for anyone "....

Another partisan attack Trump thread posted in the wrong section of the forum

partisan? In case you were SLEEPING the (valid) link I provided is from Fuhrer Trump's fave, NON-fake news source ****S NEWS

This is not very fair. Trump has been handed an issue that goes back to many administrations.

- Because of the unfortunate Vietnam War focus, American presidents had a hard enough time figuring out how not to lose without telling the American people that we are going back to war in Korea.

- Cold War analysts were so concerned with the so-called Domino effect and the French position in Southeast Asia, they avoided the Soviet Union's efforts to provide a nuclear program to North Korea in the 1950s. The U.S.' dismissive response was to place nuclear weapons in South Korea.

- In the 1980s and 1990s, the U.S.' attempted to persuade North Korea away from its nuclear program. With Vietnam paralyses (or syndrome) effecting everything we did post war, there was little else any administration was willing to do. Even the 1991 Gulf War was saturated with talks of "no Vietnam" within the halls of the Pentagon and Washington.

- 9/11 made North Korea not matter for while, despite Bush's senseless "Axis of Evil" speech in 2002.

- China starts massaging North Korea's shoulders in 2003.

- In 2006, North Korea tests it's first nuclear weapon. Too late.

Trump hasn't decided to place misery on the planet. He just won't stop running his unprofessional mouth and exacerbating a situation that General Mattis has been trying to control. It would be nice if North Korea stopped launching missiles into the Sea of Japan. Trump's moronic Tweets and unnecessary jabs in interviews serve nothing but his own fragile ego for his flock. This has been a long time coming and it will be North Korea that would ultimately start any misery. But once any country goes nuclear, there are no options but to accept what the other does, short of a launch, and move on. As we have seen with Russia, they may invade whoever they like and nothing, militarily speaking, will stop it.

all Trump has done is to basically state the US, under his rule, will go to a nuclear first strike, if need be. Trump hasn't used those exact words but all of his statements to date imply nothing else but a nuclear first strike .............

Don't fall into the trap of thinking that Trump has any intentions beyond pumping out his chest for his flock. If it comes down to it, he will do only what General Mattis tells him to do. Trump is a false leader who is merely occupying a chair.

Trump is the type of person that manipulates others; that is all he has ever done his entire life.

sure, he will listen to his military advisors but when the rubber meets the road Trump will over rule everyone he has surrounded himself with.

Trump would have no issue with being the one written into the history books (not that there would be any left afterwards, or anyone to read them) as being the one human that placed the planet into a nuclear Hell.

Last edited:
all Trump has done is to basically state the US, under his rule, will go to a nuclear first strike, if need be. Trump hasn't used those exact words but all of his statements to date imply nothing else but a nuclear first strike .............

Well, we should strike before the other. That just makes strategic sense. The distant critics can righteously complain later about moral superiority as they still breathe oxygen.

Trump's problem is that he won't shut up about it.

Trump is the type of person that manipulates others; that is all he has ever done his entire life.

Oh, no argument here. That's exactly how he won the election last year. He got away with not having any sort of an agenda by adopting all the engineered GOP hate of the prior years. Mere simpleton slogans made his fans bow. And even now, so many of them still cheer over every senseless Tweet.

sure, he will listen to his military advisors but when the rubber meets the road Trump will over rule everyone he has surrounded himself with.

Maybe. I don't see him as Rumsfeld though. His ego is big enough, but he really has proven to be weak mined when it comes to the technicalities of the job. After all, this is the guy who's entire idea of repealing Obamacare was to rely on the GOP to have come up with something.

Trump would have no issue with being the one written into the history books (not that there would be any left afterwards, or anyone to read them) as being the one human that placed the planet into a nuclear Hell.

Nah, that's overstated. China is North Korea's neighbor. The last thing they want is a mushroom cloud next door. They certainly wouldn't do something towards American soil that would only invite a mushroom cloud within their borders. Russia would stay clear of it, because, other than enjoying the U.S. in yet another pickle, what would they care? Nor would we seek to invite the Russians. Europeans would just watch the show because the are largely impotent when it comes to these maters anyway. Of course, India and Pakistan can more about their local garbage. They may take advantage of the issues and select to swap a launch for the hell of it.

But ultimately, everybody with nuclear arms knows that a launch is suicide, especially when it comes to North Korea. And one of the sure signs that the U.S. might be looking to execute a strategic first launch, would be when the U.S. suddenly pulls the tens of thousands of troops stationed in South Korea. Because in such a scenario, they would be the North's first target.

Kim Jong Trump running his big fat mouth again?

Garbage.
Trump and Kim are equally childish and stupid, and both are incapable of any level of intelligent discourse.

Kim Jong Trump running his big fat mouth again?

Yeah, it really is sad when a United States President allows himself into a verbal competition of immature words with a dictator. The Office used to be about poise and statesmanship. We are the wealthiest and most powerful nation in history, yet our president's personal ego makes us look like we are fragile.

We have come a long way from President Theodore Roosevelt's foreign policy of "speak softly, and carry a big stick." Has Trump even issued a coherent foreign policy? Nope. He has merely pulled Obama's "wait-and-see" policy forward. Um, much like he pulled Obama's travel concerns for select countries forward, made them very public, and tried to pass them off as his own policy to make Americans safe.

Can you say "straw man"?

I knew you could.

Back
Top Bottom