• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump unleashes new threat on North Korea in Fox News interview

cuban smokes

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

North Korea l 23 hours ago

Trump unleashes new threat on North Korea in Fox News interview | Fox News

President Trump let loose with new threats against North Korea in an interview on “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday.

“We have one problem. That’s called North Korea,” Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.

“I must tell you North Korea’s a thing that I think we will solve and if we don’t solve it, it’s not going to be very pleasant for them. It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody,” Trump warned. He did not elaborate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, nine year old United States POTUS Don Cheeto Trump-O-li-O is inferring that everyone on planet Earth will be effected by his nuclear war on North Korea = "It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody."

This should be comforting to all of humanity to know that Trump, by himself, feels the need to place misery upon ALL humanity on the planet.

What a sad sack of **** ...................

Seems he can't wait to screw the pooch.

President Trump let loose with new threats against North Korea in an interview on “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday.

“We have one problem. That’s called North Korea,” Trump told Fox News’ Laura Ingraham.

“I must tell you North Korea’s a thing that I think we will solve and if we don’t solve it, it’s not going to be very pleasant for them. It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody,” Trump warned. He did not elaborate.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, nine year old United States POTUS Don Cheeto Trump-O-li-O is inferring that everyone on planet Earth will be effected by his nuclear war on North Korea = "It's not going to be very pleasant for anybody."

This should be comforting to all of humanity to know that Trump, by himself, feels the need to place misery upon ALL humanity on the planet.

The next nuclear weapons use in war will be very traumatic for humans, we are already failing and massively twitchy.

Trump gets it.

Just more threats and counter threats. Seems Trump is no different from NK these days.

Yep. Let’s jump right to the nuclear option. Good Lord. What a bunch of drama queens.

The next nuclear weapons use in war will be very traumatic for humans, we are already failing and massively twitchy.

Trump gets it.

Trump DOESN'T GET IT. And neither do you.

He's all talk.

His defense secretary knows it, his secretary of state knows it, the media know it, and most importantly of all, North Korea know it too at this point.

What's worse than president that is unstable is a president that everyone knows is full of ****.

The next nuclear weapons use in war will be very traumatic for humans, we are already failing and massively twitchy. Trump gets it.

You mean Tom Steyer gets it ... ...

Yep. Let’s jump right to the nuclear option. Good Lord. What a bunch of drama queens.

Nuclear Apocalyptic trump, NAt, has already jumped right to the nuclear option. This diseased and deranged brain actually thinks we can WIN a nuclear war ... ...

Nuclear Apocalyptic trump, NAt, has already jumped right to the nuclear option. This diseased and deranged brain actually thinks we can WIN a nuclear war ... ...

Chill out, he is negotiating, and he is good at this.

True. He wowed everyone with his skillful navigation of healthcare reform.

So lefties feel that Fat Kim, who assassinated his own half-brother, should be allowed to build up a nuclear missile arsenal to hold a nuclear knife to the throats of the world.

People are free to give their opinions - no matter how insane and ignorant - but sane people will recognize their insanity for what it is.

True. He wowed everyone with his skillful navigation of healthcare reform.

Congress was fully broken long before Trump came to town, dont lay that on him.

How do you know? I mean, this isn't a NYC zoning hearing or a bankruptcy court. This stuff is actually important.
I wonder if he actually thinks like he talks or if it's all bluster, and I worry about what lengths he'll go to deflect from Mueller's investigation.

Congress was fully broken long before Trump came to town, dont lay that on him.

No it wasn't. It was fully united in opposition to Obama. It's Trump who fractured the GOP.

So lefties feel that Fat Kim, who assassinated his own half-brother, should be allowed to build up a nuclear missile arsenal to hold a nuclear knife to the throats of the world.

People are free to give their opinions - no matter how insane and ignorant - but sane people will recognize their insanity for what it is.

You mean like your support of the Grand Narcissist?

No it wasn't. It was fully united in opposition to Obama. It's Trump who fractured the GOP.
You are not listening...CONGRESS has not gotten the work done in years, dont blame Trump for their failure to work now, I'm not having it.

How do you know? I mean, this isn't a NYC zoning hearing or a bankruptcy court. This stuff is actually important.
I wonder if he actually thinks like he talks or if it's all bluster, and I worry about what lengths he'll go to deflect from Mueller's investigation.
I know because I know that this tiger is not changing his stripes now.

You are not listening...CONGRESS has not gotten the work done in years, dont blame Trump for their failure to work now, I'm not having it.

Oh, I agree with that. Congress is so locked in to opposition that they're incapable of governing.

I know because I know that this tiger is not changing his stripes now.

What if it's not a tiger? What if it's just the biggest cat in the litter box, and the tigers are licking their chops?

Back
Top Bottom