• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tweet proves mental illness

And Fitzgerald ended up indicting Libby for false statements about a crime that wasn't committed. To funny.

:lol:

But if he lied about a non-criminal blowjob... now THAT'S worth getting up in an impeachment tizzy about. You trumpettes are such silly people.

If he truly felt vindicated by Comey's testimony, he wouldn't have followed it up with an attempt to smear comey in the next sentence. He has to be the dumbest person to ever sat in the oval office.

In the end, we will all laugh as Trump is brought low before the nation and slinks away in abject disgrace. That day cannot come soon enough.... I just hope the damage he wreaks in the meantime does not destroy this country.

When I said TRUMP it referred to all things TRUMP. That includes the campaign, the administration, the business empire... and yes, it can include the man as well.

What so confuses and befuddles you so much about this simply reality that it causes you to have a meltdown and repeat the same refuted nonsense over and over and over again?

You really are embarrassing yourself - again - as you did just days ago when you looked silly butting into the UnitedWest Federalist 68 conversation.

You really need to stop their obsessive fixation with me as it makes me really uncomfortable and is beyond creepy.

:lamo no you didn't

trying to keep up your ruse will not work haymarket

as far as the federalist you stuck your foot into that one and were proved wrong as you always are on the founders when you speak of them

you should have not played to OF trump

:lamo no you didn't

trying to keep up your ruse will not work haymarket

as far as the federalist you stuck your foot into that one and were proved wrong as you always are on the founders when you speak of them

you should have not played to OF trump

Please stop this unhealthy obsession with me that causes you to refuse to accept reality. It is really getting disturbing and creepy.

please stop this unhealthy obsession with me that causes you to refuse to accept reality. It is really getting disturbing and creepy.

please stop lying about the founders, and stop putting your speculation forward as a fact, when its not

please stop lying about the founders, and stop putting your speculation forward as a fact, when its not

How many times have I asked you to curb this unhealthy obsession with me? You are creeping me out. Please stop this.

Understand that you are NOT the official anything protecting the Founding Fathers. Your opinion on them is worth no more than anyone else - especially when its just your normal petty bickering trying to prove me wrong and you end up embarrassing yourself.

Stop.

Where is the evidence? All speculation so far.

The freaking lawyer representing him works for a law firm that works for the Russian Government... that is just one of MANY links to Putin that have been widely documented. Things like his Sec of State being one of Putins best friends, to Trumps close advisers lying on their security forms to hide contacts with the Russian government and so on and so on.

Glad you admitted that firing Comey was for the Russian investigation and its impact on Trump. That is progress.

You can attempt to spin it anyway you like....however the only connection to the Russian investigation is that Comey was keeping from the public, the fact that Trump himself was not under investigation. And yes, that had an impact on Trump. Why wouldn't it? it was cloud over the administration that should not have remained as long as it did. Comey was an ass.

The freaking lawyer representing him works for a law firm that works for the Russian Government... that is just one of MANY links to Putin that have been widely documented. Things like his Sec of State being one of Putins best friends, to Trumps close advisers lying on their security forms to hide contacts with the Russian government and so on and so on.

*boom*

You are confusing Trump as an individual person with Trump the campaign ... Trump the business empire ... and Trump the administration.

And even Trump the person may indeed be under investigation the day after Comey made those statements since those things can change on a dime with new evidence and new developments.

I am sure that you are hoping and praying that will be the case.

as his official attorney - sue me. I believe I am very firm ground as TRUMP can refer to many different things other than as the individual and I have made that crystal clear.

We know for a fact that a number of TRUMP associates are indeed being investigated and that includes campaign persons such as Flynn and Manafort and Page. This is not even in dispute.

Yes....the Russian collusion thing for democrats has become a form of McCarthyism......"Do you now or have you ever had contacts with Russians?"

You are embarrassing yourself and I will not be a further party to your humiliation beyond referring you to my post 232 which you are trying mightily to ignore.

Translation: P.O has you cornered so you are backing out.

How many times have I asked you to curb this unhealthy obsession with me? You are creeping me out. Please stop this.

Understand that you are NOT the official anything protecting the Founding Fathers. Your opinion on them is worth no more than anyone else - especially when its just your normal petty bickering trying to prove me wrong and you end up embarrassing yourself.

Stop.

i cannot help that you have such sensitive feelings and cant handle truth, may i suggest that when i rebut your statements you dont answer.

again you fail because i produce what they founders say, i don't makes claims as you do and expect other people to prove me wrong.

which is why you postings are failures, because nothing backups those claims of yours

Yes....the Russian collusion thing for democrats has become a form of McCarthyism......"Do you now or have you ever had contacts with Russians?"

When did Conservative's start hating McCarthyism instead of hailing it as necessary? History does show that Russia was heavily trying to do all of the things that McCarthy was saying. This is just Russia doing it again. If Americans we involved they should be shot.

You can attempt to spin it anyway you like....however the only connection to the Russian investigation is that Comey was keeping from the public, the fact that Trump himself was not under investigation. And yes, that had an impact on Trump. Why wouldn't it? it was cloud over the administration that should not have remained as long as it did. Comey was an ass.

And what would you have Comey do on Tuesday if he announced to the world on Monday that Trump as a person was not under formal investigation, but on Tuesday morning Comey got new intel that then made him under investigation?

i cannot help that you have such sensitive feelings and cant handle truth, may i suggest that when i rebut your statements you dont answer.

again you fail because i produce what they founders say, i don't makes claims as you do and expect other people to prove me wrong.

which is why you postings are failures, because nothing backups those claims of yours

Tell you what. I will give you the last word on this. Take it. Say whatever you want and I will not reply to it.

In return just promise that you will quit this obsession with me and leave me the hell alone unless I directly respond to your posts.

This is disturbing and I just want you to quit this unhealthy obsession with me.

Tell you what. I will give you the last word on this. Take it. Say whatever you want and I will not reply to it.

In return just promise that you will quit this obsession with me and leave me the hell alone unless I directly respond to your posts.

This is disturbing and I just want you to quit this unhealthy obsession with me.

sorry my friend i dont need the last word, i rebut you when i believe you to be wrong which is countless times.

speculation is your problem, if you operated on fact you would probability not even notice me, or i would probability be giving you likes.

speculation should never be taken as fact and emotions should never enter the arena of ideas.

The freaking lawyer representing him works for a law firm that works for the Russian Government ,

So If a law firm represents a criminal and I use that law firm that makes me a criminal. Please

Things like his Sec of State being one of Putins best friends

So anyone that is friends with a world leader cannot be a part of Trumps staff. I would personally consider a friend of world leaders a great qualification for Secretary of State.
I would think a friend of Putin would give me a negotiating advantage over someone Putin hates and won't even talk to.

to Trumps close advisers lying on their security forms to hide contacts with the Russian government and so on and so on.

Anyone doing business with Russia most likely needs to have had dealings with the Russian government. So Trump cannot have anyone in his staff or anyone working for any part of our executive branch that has ever had dealings with the Russian government. Sounds prejudice to me. Or does this apply to all governments. Do you have any idea how hard it would be to find people qualified in politics that have never had dealings with other governments. Unbelievable
Again where is the evidence that they have broken any laws dealing with other governments.

sorry my friend i dont need the last word, i rebut you when i believe you to be wrong which is countless times.

speculation is your problem, if you operated on fact you would probability not even notice me, or i would probability be giving you likes.

speculation should never be taken as fact and emotions should never enter the arena of ideas.

You stated your case - over and over again.

I have replied with my refutation - over and over again.

Neither of us is changing anything.

So why clog up this thread any further ........ unless this is some personal crusade of yours that has nothing with the topic?

I know your position. You know mine. Unless you have something new to add - there is no point in repeating the same old stuff.

nothing creepy at all, your responses to me indirectly are a source of pride though.

I have nothing to say to you. Feel bad? So sad. Perhaps you think the world revolves around you and your fascinations. It doesn't.

I was addressing another poster here who rightfully observed the trademark characteristic on grand mal display in this thread.

Five minutes ago, Trump just tweeted about the Thursday Comey testimony.

If Trump ever has a sanity hearing, this will be used as evidence to prove he suffered from serious mental delusions.

This is simply beyond belief that the man could look at those events as TOTAL AND COMPLETE VINDICATION.

Trump is truly mentally ill.

There you go exercising your psychological analysis skills again.

Back
Top Bottom