• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump tweet proves mental illness

:lamo, you cannot even follow your own postings:

You confused me with a follow to my comments about Clinton that had nothing to do with your follow up about Trump. So my reply was directed to that. I then corrected it after reading the line from me you posted at the end - which is unusual.

Apparently you cross posted with me while I was correcting my post since I did see your reproduction of my statement. Go back and read it. Here is what I said

You are confusing Trump as an individual person with Trump the campaign ... Trump the business empire ... and Trump the administration.

And even Trump the person may indeed be under investigation the day after Comey made those statements since those things can change on a dime with new evidence and new developments.

I am on firm ground here.

Apparently you cross posted with me while I was correcting my post since I did see your reproduction of my statement. Go back and read it.

you owe Fishking an apology

he was not giving himself anything he was stating a fact, which as you do always render anything you dont like irrelevant

Last edited:
Sadly the GOP will keep their Russian Manchurian candidate in power as long as they get their legislation through.

Where is the evidence? All speculation so far.

you owe Fishking an apology

as his official attorney - sue me. I believe I am very firm ground as TRUMP can refer to many different things other than as the individual and I have made that crystal clear.

We know for a fact that a number of TRUMP associates are indeed being investigated and that includes campaign persons such as Flynn and Manafort and Page. This is not even in dispute.

Last edited:
as his official attorney - sue me. I believe I am very firm ground as TRUMP can refer to many different things other than as the individual and I have made that crystal clear.

now that it has been stated by comey trump was not under investigation, your posting show "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

There is no investigation of Trump.

Keep repeating that silly mantra and it may give you some faux semblance of temporary security.

:mrgreen:

Last edited:
now that it has been stated by comey trump was not under investigation, your posting show "YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"

What is there about this statement from me that so confuses and befuddles you into repeating the same charge that has been dealt with and refuted? Here it is again

You are confusing Trump as an individual person with Trump the campaign ... Trump the business empire ... and Trump the administration.

And even Trump the person may indeed be under investigation the day after Comey made those statements since those things can change on a dime with new evidence and new developments.

and then you were provided with this

I believe I am very firm ground as TRUMP can refer to many different things other than as the individual and I have made that crystal clear.

We know for a fact that a number of TRUMP associates are indeed being investigated and that includes campaign persons such as Flynn and Manafort and Page. This is not even in dispute.

Just like you did the other day when you butted in with UnitedWest and embarrassed yourself regarding his request to me about Federalist 68 - you again cannot control yourself and your obsession to somehow prove me wrong. You really need to stop this.

Last edited:
What is there about this statement from me that so confuses and befuddles you into repeating the same charge that has been dealt with and refuted? Here it is again

AGAIN FOR YOU!

There is no investigation of Trump.

Keep repeating that silly mantra and it may give you some faux semblance of temporary security.

if you also made paid attention to comey's testimony he stated trump told him [comey] he wanted the investigation to continue, because trump wanted to know if anyone had Russian ties.

Last edited:
t3_6gkypj

and then you were provided with this

I believe I am very firm ground as TRUMP can refer to many different things other than as the individual and I have made that crystal clear.

Just like you did the other day when you butted in with UnitedWest and embarrassed yourself regarding his request to me about Federalist 68 - you again cannot control yourself and your obsession to somehow prove me wrong. You really need to stop this.

how many times are you going to change this posting to try and get yourself out of a jam?

AGAIN FOR YOU!

if you also made paid attention comey's testimony he stated trump told him [comey] he wanted the investigation to continue, because trump wanted to know if anyone had Russian ties.

You are embarrassing yourself and I will not be a further party to your humiliation beyond referring you to my post 232 which you are trying mightily to ignore.

Trump is totally and completely angry that Comey vindicated him totally and completely which is why this morning he called Comey a coward and is planning on having his lawyer file a complaint.

Trump is totally and completely angry that Comey vindicated him totally and completely which is why this morning he called Comey a coward and is planning on having his lawyer file a complaint.

next time you should read the testimony before making a post.

the filing of a complaint is over the information which was leaked to the a friend, then NY times

Sadly the GOP will keep their Russian Manchurian candidate in power as long as they get their legislation through.

Where is the evidence? All speculation so far.

Indeed. This from the same political propaganda lot who've been flogging on Trump / Trump campaign / Russian collusion bull****.

Sorry guys. We've gone way past the point in time where it's time to put up or shut up. This bull**** meme has gone on far too long already.

You believe that had there been even a shred of evidence of this that Comey wouldn't have investigated Trump?

you are embarrassing yourself and i will not be a further party to your humiliation beyond referring you to my post 232 which you are trying mightily to ignore.

your MO to call everything you dont like irrelevant and down play other peoples post will not work

It is a lovely morning. Not too long ago, I narrowly missed an encounter with the Jehovah's Witnesses in my neighborhood.

Thank God. :2razz:

i bet its hot over there in Houston, i know i used to live in the oak forest area off t.c. jester

i bet its hot over there in Houston, i know i used to live in the oak forest area off t.c. jester

Oh, you bet it is. Hell, the JV's were fanning themselves with their little pamphlets! :lol:

your MO to call everything you dont like irrelevant and down play other peoples post will not work

What will work is correcting your false assumption as I did in 232.

What will work is correcting your false assumption as I did in 232.

what you did is rewrite you posting several times to try and extricate yourself from you making silly statements concerning trump

you silly ruse is to say trump means, the trump admin, however you didn't make that point on your opening, you stated investigation of trump, talking about the man.

so you fail!

next time you should read the testimony before making a post.

the filing of a complaint is over the information which was leaked to the a friend, then NY times

Right, information that totally and completely vindicated him. Thanks for the advice.

the filing of a complaint is over what i stated, its going to have to be settled by those in authority to find out if wrong doing has taken place.

Yes, if it was quite improper of the former FBI director to take it upon himself to totally and completely vindicate the President.

Five minutes ago, Trump just tweeted about the Thursday Comey testimony.

If Trump ever has a sanity hearing, this will be used as evidence to prove he suffered from serious mental delusions.

This is simply beyond belief that the man could look at those events as TOTAL AND COMPLETE VINDICATION.

Trump is truly mentally ill.

If he truly felt vindicated by Comey's testimony, he wouldn't have followed it up with an attempt to smear comey in the next sentence. He has to be the dumbest person to ever be seated in the oval office.

Last edited:
what you did is rewrite you posting several times to try and extricate yourself from you making silly statements concerning trump

you silly ruse is to say trump means, the trump admin, however you didn't make that point on your opening, you stated investigation of trump, talking about the man.

so you fail!

When I said TRUMP it referred to all things TRUMP that can be subject to investigation in this inquiry. That includes the campaign, the administration, the business empire... and yes, it can include the man as well.

What so confuses and befuddles you so much about this simply reality that it causes you to have a meltdown and repeat the same refuted nonsense over and over and over again?

You really are embarrassing yourself - again - as you did just days ago when you looked silly butting into the UnitedWest Federalist 68 conversation.

You really need to stop their obsessive fixation with me as it makes me really uncomfortable and is beyond creepy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom