• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book [W:124]

Re: Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Oh, 2009 was fine, no recession?

That's the sort of magical thinking that conservatives are famous for. The fact that the recession extended into Obama's term does NOT mean he caused it. He's the one who pulled us out of it.

Re: Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Do your own research. Start with Glass- Steagle, an act repealed by Grahm- Leach-Blily. What's the point, though, of teaching history to a religious zealot. You're just going to imagine an alternate reality.

I did already, I didn't arrive at the conclusion you did, I already posted why I think the Democrats are responsible. You have not.

That's the sort of magical thinking that conservatives are famous for. The fact that the recession extended into Obama's term does NOT mean he caused it. He's the one who pulled us out of it.

Who said he caused it? He just did a horrible job dealing with it.

The majority of what Wolff is publishing is what other people said. That includes Bannon and there's less reason to expect Bannon to be insincere in private.

Then we still have to certain, if what Wolff is putting out is completely truthful as well.

I've seen plenty of books that have almost looked entirely different, through three separate drafts.

Then we still have to certain, if what Wolff is putting out is completely truthful as well.

I've seen plenty of books that have almost looked entirely different, through three separate drafts.

It's called writing.

Thx for the insight if not the incite.

Cheer up while you can cause things could get worse. No insight is necessary to say this either. And never mind the book, keep us posted what condition your condition is in. This thread tells us more than any other that the rightwhinge is out of gas, i.e., youse have nothing to argue at this point. Media meanwhile continue to take their leaks. Trump and the Trump Fanboyz are scrambling for umbrellas on a daily basis. Methinks the leaks are softening the ground now as we enter 2018. Which explains how and why youse guyz are slogging it suddenly.

While people like you keep yammering your sphincters in attempt to seem all one-uppish. No thanks, I rather stay down here in the realm of reality and normal hyperbole. Then skirt that little fantasy realm where everyone continues to suck the DNCs deflated organ.

I am sorry if you want to keep posting in such a manner, though I know its just an attempt to get a rise our of posters like me. But it does make it pretty easy to see just how much a low-bar kind of poster I am dealing. You're at least entertaining to watch as you willingly denigrate yourself... so there is that.

Do you have anything pertinent to add to the discussion?

This children, is why

Kids these days and their idolatry.

all I am seeing are the same hopeless children

Its kind of sad really.

For the moment it's the point that writing is a process and a book is a bitch to write if you don't know.

Other than that I'd simply add that your reply posts to me are cute. They're very helpful thx. Almost anyone is welcoming of any assist that helps out and I am no exception. As Napoleon liked to say, never interrupt your opponent when he is destroying himself. So this post is definitely an encouragement to you and to yours truly. You are free to regard it as you please of course thx. And do cheer up cause things could get worse over there. After all, there's more writing to come. And more of the media taking its leaks onto youse guyz.

It's called writing.

facepalm.jpg

Please go pull this stupidity somewhere else. I am actually enjoying this conversation and I really, really don't want to see one of the other posters that I have marked down as troll-ish coming along. Because it just sours the taste.

For the moment it's the point that writing is a process and a book is a bitch to write if you don't know.

Other than that I'd simply add that your reply posts to me are cute. They're very helpful thx. Almost anyone is welcoming of any assist that helps out and I am no exception. As Napoleon liked to say, never interrupt your opponent when he is destroying himself. So this post is definitely an encouragement to you and to yours truly. You are free to regard it as you please of course thx. And do cheer up cause things could get worse over there. After all, there's more writing to come. And more of the media taking its leaks onto youse guyz.

Wow, there is actually some intelligence behind that keyboard.. that or you spent the last day raping google to get a good enough response.

Though claiming I am destroying myself is rather moot, when you have done nothing but do that yourself. Since the first post that I have read from you. So come back, when you actually have a leg to stand on and I will be waiting.

This children, is why you should at least make an effort with your grammar. Or else it comes out like this, repeatedly.

Its like your trying to say something, but you keep self possessing yourself with a "diarrhea of the mouth" moment. Ever time you step up to that keyboard.

Not to mention Wolff is just as much a plagiarizing jackass as any writer. But at least we know he isn't as corrupt as Hillary, so most of us tend to trust him more for the long term and he does have some enjoyable pieces in his body of work.
Hillary on the other part, with how much a **** stain that book has become could easily qualify for almost a Sci-fi novel.

The funny part is that I believe her sycophants gave it a "non-fiction award" or some other nonsense along that line.

Kids these days and their idolatry.

I keep looking, but all I am seeing are the same hopeless children looking to find something to appease their demonic, butt hurt, slave drivers at the DNC.

Its kind of sad really.

View attachment 67226819

Please go pull this stupidity somewhere else. I am actually enjoying this conversation and I really, really don't want to see one of the other posters that I have marked down as troll-ish coming along. Because it just sours the taste.

Taste is as everyone knows entirely personal.

You may not like ignore but ignoring has a valid purpose, namely precluding the presence of posts that interrupt the normal flow of a thread by personally squealing and whimpering about the few that irk us. I welcome your posts even though they're easy pickins and therefore not much of a challenge or reward. You need to be reminded perhaps that there's a reason we don't mix nitro and glycerin unless an explosion is the purpose. Moreover, I'll go somewhere else on my own decision and only if I so desire, which is true of anyone as long as one honors the rules same as in anything anywhere. Who do you think you might be to try to shoo away a poster that gets under your skin. I suggest that rather than your being highhanded erroneously you resolve your own personal issues as only you can resolve them, i.e., using the available and appropriate board functions. Indeed, if you don't like the channel you're watching flick it off.

Taste is as everyone knows entirely personal.

You may not like ignore but ignoring has a valid purpose, namely precluding the presence of posts that interrupt the normal flow of a thread by personally squealing and whimpering about the few that irk us. I welcome your posts even though they're easy pickins and therefore not much of a challenge or reward. You need to be reminded perhaps that there's a reason we don't mix nitro and glycerin unless an explosion is the purpose. Moreover, I'll go somewhere else on my own decision and only if I so desire, which is true of anyone as long as one honors the rules same as in anything anywhere. Who do you think you might be to try to shoo away a poster that gets under your skin. I suggest that rather than your being highhanded erroneously you resolve your own personal issues as only you can resolve them, i.e., using the available and appropriate board functions. Indeed, if you don't like the channel you're watching flick it off.

So what does that say of the Trolls, who keep sticking their yammering tongues into what was otherwise a good discussion?

So what does that say of the Trolls, who keep sticking their yammering tongues into what was otherwise a good discussion?

It's painfully obvious you need to be buffaloed into properly authorizing remote access to your Ignore function so I can be entered into it in your behalf and to your benefit. Cause it's not on me to compensate for your personal irritations, foibles idiosycrasies. And do cheer up cause things definitely could get worse in all of this.

It's painfully obvious you need to be buffaloed into properly authorizing remote access to your Ignore function so I can be entered into it in your behalf and to your benefit. Cause it's not on me to compensate for your personal irritations, foibles idiosycrasies. And do cheer up cause things definitely could get worse in all of this.

I would ignore trolls on the site, if they didn't prove to be somewhat entertaining from time to time.

Orwell states that you shouldn't wrestle with the pig, because one would only get dirty in return.

Who's to say that I don't enjoy a good wrestle like the next guy and sometimes, poking at these little pigs. Just serves to make those in this office with me, enjoy our distant work hours.

View attachment 67226819

Please go pull this stupidity somewhere else..

I would ignore trolls on the site, if they didn't prove to be somewhat entertaining from time to time.

Orwell states that you shouldn't wrestle with the pig, because one would only get dirty in return.

Who's to say that I don't enjoy a good wrestle like the next guy and sometimes, poking at these little pigs. Just serves to make those in this office with me, enjoy our distant work hours.

Make up your alleged mind plse thx.

Because your second post sounds like backtracking. Not to mention rambling. Speaking whatever you believe can get you past a given moment doesn't cut it.

It's a single source and Wolff is clearly sensationalizing a bit. The claims are so salacious, it's hard to believe that they should be ignored.

Bannon fulfilling his promise to "go to war" with parts of the GOP. This battle is inside the white house itself.

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.

Bannon, speaking to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”​

Absolute double standards here from the left who hated Bannon before they loved him. He lied when he was in the WH and is not telling the truth outside the WH? The Trump hatred is hiding the Trump results but the silent majority gets it. when will you people stop the witch hunt and realize what truly is important, Results

Do any of these promote growth?

20 times Trump overturned Obama policies | ABC10.com

Absolute double standards here from the left who hated Bannon before they loved him. He lied when he was in the WH and is not telling the truth outside the WH? The Trump hatred is hiding the Trump results but the silent majority gets it. when will you people stop the witch hunt and realize what truly is important, Results

The trains are not running on time. And if they were many people might be in 'em. There are other truths too.

Trump loved Bannon before he hated him.

Trump signed up Bannon and put him on the public payroll before he fired him.

Trump called Bannon on the phone before he cut the line then sputtered out a new nick.

The Number One Hit of the right is to trot out 'hypocrisy' no matter how much they have to concoct it and fabricate it. AKA: double standards. And it's only their opponents who have 'em. There are thousands and thousands of the claims over time. It's the last resort whistle pull too, glib and trite as it is. Fortunately it's the silent majority that are forming up at the end of the line.

Last edited:

Another fox and friends parrot. No one said they like bannon. We on the left just like the civil war. The rest is your fevered imagination spurred on by watching Fox news to get your talking points instructions as did everyone else in here who immediatly said the same exact lie right out of the gates.

Another fox and friends parrot. No one said they like bannon. We on the left just like the civil war. The rest is your fevered imagination spurred on by watching Fox news to get your talking points instructions as did everyone else in here who immediatly said the same exact lie right out of the gates.

Great call!

They seem too limited to understand that you can agree with someone while detesting their politics. Because Bannon is a cheap shill and a dead beat doesn't mean anyone likes him because he's skinning Trump. I like that Trump is being skinned, but leave to Trump's choir boys the fact he should never have been hired in the first place.

LOL, very selective memory you have when Bannon was in the Administration, now he is the radical left darling. One of these days you are going to really find out what is truly important and it isn't Bannon and his claims. Anyone that confuses the radical left is accused of watching Fox News which I haven't done since my wife died 5 years ago today. your liberal bs is getting old as is your inability to address actual data thus facts

Actually no, but nice try.

We can see that just by how the office is running it is rather efficient, though bureaucratic in most of its functions. Trump and his cabinet have made some rather impressive movements from behind the white houses walls and though his attitude still manages to shine through. It is still something that those of us who voted for his were expecting to see and a vast far cry from what the opposition was clamoring would happen.

Even the few books of Trumps that I have read are much better then that self celebratory, blame everyone but myself, crying game that Hillary had put out.

Looks like he beat her before they were even in the running

The post could make it sound as if Putin had nothing to do with the 2016 election of the Potus. There must surely be a word in Russian for BS.

Y'know of course Sergey Brin the Russian American co-founder of Google was one among many at the San Francisco Airport during anti Trump demonstrations there because, as he said, "I am a refugee." The Russian chessmaster and emmigre' to USA Gary Kasperov speaks readily about the Putin-Trump connection....

Russian chess master Gary Kasparov provided some startling insights into Russian President Vladimir Putin’s covert effort to support Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Kasparov says he’s “absolutely” certain Putin is interfering in the election.

Kasparov told CNN’s Jake Tapper, Friday (Oct. 21, 2016) that the Russian government likely has Trump campaign emails as well that are equally embarrassing. But so far it has refrained from releasing them. “I don’t believe for a second that Trump was clean,” he said. “More likely, they had plenty but they decided to use it privately to good effect, whether we are talking about debts or blackmail.”

Trump’s talking down of American democracy and constant complaints about a “rigged election” also play into Putin’s hands, according to Kasparov. “Putin probably has an even bigger goal to seed doubts in America and the world about the integrity of U.S. elections,” he said. “By doing so, he could have the biggest geopolitical victory that KBG colonel could ever dream of, because, if American elections are rigged, who cares about elections in Russia."

Russian Chess Master Checkmates Trump on Putin Connection (video)

BYW we might keep in mind that Putin never played chess against anyone he couldn't put in jail. Or have shot. Or poisoned. Polonium Putin.

We've become acquainted with the Russian word kompromat meaning compromised as in have the goods on, which many of us suspect between Putin and Trump. My Russian is non existent but one of my parents could translate reasonably statements made on television by the various Soviet leaders visiting the USA.

Putin controls the Russian parliament, the Dupa (Dupka?), at all times, whereas in USA we over here have the separation of the branches so that under the two party system American voters can vote the opposition into Congress, and under their own leaders. That would be a huge setback for Putin-Trump and The Fanboyz. American voters know this.

So next time youse guyz from over there claim or pretend there was no interference I'm likely to suggest youse might want to sit in the non-consuming section of the Putin-Trump grandstand.

Trusted? Not totally. Given Credence, after they are investigated and if shown to be true then yes they should. Going to be a rough year for trump, very rough.

I want to know what Hillary's campaign were doing paying for a Russian dossier - I think it's the Democrats who'll face a rough time, from the public in particular.

I want to know what Hillary's campaign were doing paying for a Russian dossier - I think it's the Democrats who'll face a rough time, from the public in particular.

Maybe you should go back to he beginning and ask the question of the Republicans that started the dossier.

On a scale of one to ten the dossier is less than 1 and Trump is twelve.

Back
Top Bottom