• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book [W:124]

You mean he's going to devote less time to faithfully executing his duties as commander in chief and play more golf ? Or are you just projecting some ridiculous fantasy that involves Trumps impeachment ?

Over a years worth of investigations into " collusion " and the only thing real collusion thats been revealed is collusion between the Obama administration, the Hillary campaign, Fusion GPS and the DNC.
Over the last year or so we've learned that the Russia investigation was predicated unsubstantiated Hillary funded opposition research which was then used to obtain FISA warrants that then led to the covert surveillance and unmasking of the of the Trump campaign prior to a election. That makes Watergate look like a parking ticket

Last night the DOJ agreed to turn over all subpoenaed documents related to Fusion GPS to the House oversight committee after stonewalling Nunez and his commission for months, so this growing scandal is only going to get bigger.

Even his own advisers and confidantes think Trump's campaign committed treason.

And dismissed.

It's also my policy to post to the reader rather than to the poster who is the antagonist. Posters don't get their mind changed on either side while the reader has a certain curiosity or interest in finding out what each side says about this and that. The reader is generally more removed from the post-by-post back and forth so the reader also appreciates some perspective too, not only a succession of point by point posts of propositions and replies. After all there are posters who have their own propositions and bents, to include posters who bend and twist in their replies. Perspective is generally appreciated more.

It's the nature of the beast.

I particularly like how you dismissed me... THEN conversed with me.

:lamo

Pointing out your pathetic eager desire to jump on his hate boner is not defending either of them. Its just pointing pointing out your pathetic eager desire to jump on his hate boner.

And you did.

I see you've grasped on to "hate boner" as your new go to in your shallow bucket of inventiveness. I guess you shelved "**** your pants" for now.

Re: Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

This is the new Fox and Friends response to this: Obfuscate that Democrats now like Bannon. Expect to hear this non-argument a lot now, because it's literally all they've got with respect to this news cycle.

Oh I see... these are fox's propaganda marching orders? I did not know that but it definitely makes sense that the typical fox puppets are all speaking the same talk all at the same time in here like that. Shame on me, I should've known.

Re: Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

show me where I trust bannon. You, like every other person in here claiming the left likes bannon now, are lying.

Glad you admit that Bannon's latest comments are not to be trusted or given credence

Glad you admit that Bannon's latest comments are not to be trusted or given credence

Bannon is a PoS. Trump is a PoS. And this is a **** show.

giphy.gif

I particularly like how you dismissed me... THEN conversed with me.

I agreed with your post that people laugh at Trump, adding to it we dismiss Trump too. Perhaps I needed to state my agreement using the word, rather than presume you knew I meant you and I were in agreement on the point. I don't often post in agreement chuckle which is what I was doing so perhaps I need to give more attention to the doing of it. Posting in agreement is good but I hate to lose time aggravating then frustrating the rightwhinge.

I agreed with your post that people laugh at Trump, adding to it we dismiss Trump too. Perhaps I needed to state my agreement using the word, rather than presume you knew I meant you and I were in agreement on the point. I don't often post in agreement chuckle which is what I was doing so perhaps I need to give more attention to the doing of it. Posting in agreement is good but I hate to lose time aggravating then frustrating the rightwhinge.

That's starting to become a favorite past time for me.

powerRob didn't' say that either, why are you characterizing what he said? The burden of proof was on you to show where he claimed that, else, you retract your claim.

Regarding Bannon:

On August 17, 2016, Bannon was appointed chief executive of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

(wiki quote)

Seems that Trump trusted him. Are you saying Trump chose key positions that poorly? Who are we to Trust. Trump, who loves on him and hates him, or Bannon, who loves Trump and hates on him? Typical Trump style...spread yourself all over the map so your idiotic supporters always have something to latch on to.

Maybe we should trust his chief campaign Manager, Paul Manafort who is now on up on charges from the FBI?

Maybe Flynn, who Trump appointed to National Security Advisor, who everyone warned DJT about, over and over, and now he's up on charges too for lying?

Something tells me Bannon is not the real issue. Trumps isn't either. It's people like you.

powerRob didn't' say that either, why are you characterizing what he said? The burden of proof was on you to show where he claimed that, else, you retract your claim.

Regarding Bannon:

On August 17, 2016, Bannon was appointed chief executive of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.
On November 13, following Donald Trump's election victory, Bannon was appointed chief strategist and senior counselor to the President-elect

(wiki quote)

Seems that Trump trusted him. Are you saying Trump chose key positions that poorly? Who are we to Trust. Trump, who loves on him and hates him, or Bannon, who loves Trump and hates on him? Typical Trump style...spread yourself all over the map so your idiotic supporters always have something to latch on to.

Maybe we should trust his chief campaign Manager, Paul Manafort who is now on up on charges from the FBI?

Maybe Flynn, who Trump appointed to National Security Advisor, who everyone warned DJT about, over and over, and now he's up on charges too for lying?

Something tells me Bannon is not the real issue. Trumps isn't either. It's people like you.

Oh bull**** mach... trump said bannon is a johnny-come-lately simple staffer that had little to do with the trump administration or campaign.

Who are you going to believe? Trump or facts?

Even his own advisers and confidantes think Trump's campaign committed treason.

You mean Bannon ??? Here's Bannon on Morning Joe calling the whole collusion story a " joke "

So which is it Bannon ? Is it treason or is it a joke ?

You mean Bannon ??? Here's Bannon on Morning Joe calling the whole collusion story a " joke "

So which is it Bannon ? Is it treason or is it a joke ?

You saving that same old line?
8 min video- really- what portion/part- min mark makes your point. Not many want to listen to 8 plus minutes of Bannon and try to figure out what wrong point you are attempting to make.

Oh bull**** mach... trump said bannon is a johnny-come-lately simple staffer that had little to do with the trump administration or campaign.
Who are you going to believe? Trump or facts?

Yeah, today I did yell at the TV. I was walking by and saw that Trump line "Bannon had nothing to do with my presidency"
He was head of your ****ING POLIITCAL CAMPAIGN AND YOU PUT HIM ON AS SENIOR ADVISOR YOU ****ING LYING PIECE OF ****!!

Then to see people here saying it...it's just too cute.

I see you've grasped on to "hate boner" as your new go to in your shallow bucket of inventiveness. I guess you shelved "**** your pants" for now.
SO far you arent ****ting your pants...you just jumped on Banners hate boner. When you get back to ****ting your pants, I'll point that out. I suspect it wont be long.

SO far you arent ****ting your pants...you just jumped on Banners hate boner. When you get back to ****ting your pants, I'll point that out. I suspect it wont be long.

Sure thing. Back to Fox & Friends with you. Gotta get tomorrow's talking points ready.

"No President in My Lifetime Has Defended the Christian Faith Like Trump" -- @Franklin_Graham

christian.jpg

"Trump liked to say that one of the things that made life worth living was getting your friends' wives into bed. In pursuing a friend's wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought. Then he'd have his secretary ask the friend into his office; once the friend arrived, Trump would engage in what was, for him, more or less constant sexual banter. Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better **** than your wife? Tell me about it. l have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o'clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise... And all the while, Trump would have his friend's wife on the speakerphone, listening in."​

Last edited:
The only reason the election loss was so humiliating was because of who is sitting in the Oval Office.

It's not that she lost. It's that she lost to a spray-tanned Baby Huey with a lower than average IQ.

You're on a roll these past two days, Superfly.

Pointing out your pathetic eager desire to jump on his hate boner is not defending either of them. Its just pointing pointing out your pathetic eager desire to jump on his hate boner.

And you did.
With all this talk about boners, you must be wanting to give someone a blow-job, but don't have the nerve to outright ask.

Sure thing. Back to Fox & Friends with you. Gotta get tomorrow's talking points ready.

:lamo What will you start threads over tomorrow? "Trump doesnt squeeze the toothpaste from the bottom!!!"

With all this talk about boners, you must be wanting to give someone a blow-job, but don't have the nerve to outright ask.
:yawn:

If you werent so eager to jump on Bannons hate boner, I wouldnt have to point it out.

Back
Top Bottom