• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Tells Freshman Congresswomen to ‘Go Back’ to the Countries They Came From

Haha, no, only 53% of people pay income taxes. And for the part of the 47% that doesnt pay taxes, yet votes for higher taxes for the 53%, they can get the hell out along with the 4 pot stirrers.

So you want someone to pat you on the head for paying taxes. Good boy!

Lots of us pay taxes. We don't need a medal - it's part of the deal of being a citizen, because the country has bills and taxes are how we pay them. All those Congresswomen pay income taxes. And lots of us who pay income taxes disagree with your politics. So should I have to leave because I think your political preferences are wrong?

Trump ought to go back to the country his vile family immigrated from.

Racist piece of trash.

I've never said trump was racist.

Now I fully believe he has delved into racism

His supporters have no shame.

Astonishing that Obama didn't fulfill ONE campaign promise.....most of the stuff on campaigns is pie in the sky dreaming anyways, but to not fulfill ONE promise....also to point out, a lot of those weren't solely on him I believe if he could have, he would have fulfilled a few of them....but 8 years...not one kept, regardless if you agreed with or not, is astounding.

Politifact rated 533 promises, and so that person linked to a file of BROKEN promises, which were all, by definition, broken.

Here's where they rate the "top 25" promises. As you'll see, he did fulfill many of them.

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are about PolitiFact's Top Promises | PolitiFact

If there's a silver lining for his racist diatribes, every time ****bag goes KKK on anybody his positives fall even lower. The last best example of this was the run up to the 2018 midterms which was a total disaster for Republicans.

Id be open to a % of bodyweight criteria instead of a hard number, but in my opinion if you arent over 200 lbs and cant bench 250 lbs you arent a man.

By this criterion you are excluding some of the greatest minds over some arbitrary definition of what makes a man. It carries about as much validity as stating men who way over 200 lbs and bench 250 lbs are mindless meatheads.

Vocabulary isnt a good sign of intelligence. Only stupid people think using "big words" makes you look smart.

Vocabulary alone, no. What you say is as important as the words you use to convey your thoughts. However, being able to express yourself properly is a sign you at least make some effort at being clear and concise. I would say only stupid people would make assumptions that intelligent, thoughtful discourse is using "big words" to make you look smart.

I also noticed how you are copying me by posting a laughing gif a the end of posts. You are clearly in love with me, Im living rent free in your head, and I dont blame you...but you are not as funny as me and should not be posting laughing gifs. :peace

No, and clearly you think too much of yourself. I just like having fun with trolls.

h31F91F92

Yea, couldn't edit the post, did you skip over the post directly after?

Yes, I did. Wasn't intentional, and I didn't think it was on your part. :peace

Yes, I did. Wasn't intentional, and I didn't think it was on your part. :peace

LOL no worries, no one should be surprised of any candidate in any office not keeping campaign promises, those are things they want to do, not necessarily they can do, big difference, but the link that I clicked on originally, I didn't see it was JUST broken promises....that's just asinine.

If there's a silver lining for his racist diatribes, every time ****bag goes KKK on anybody his positives fall even lower. The last best example of this was the run up to the 2018 midterms which was a total disaster for Republicans.

...but he clearly believes that going full KKK is what motivates his base to show up at the polls.

The question is, does Trump know his base?

By this criterion you are excluding some of the greatest minds over some arbitrary definition of what makes a man. It carries about as much validity as stating men who weigh over 200 lbs and bench 250 lbs are mindless meatheads.

Vocabulary alone, no. What you say is as important as the words you use to convey your thoughts. However, being able to express yourself properly is a sign you at least make some effort at being clear and concise. I would say only stupid people would make assumptions that intelligent, thoughtful discourse is using "big words" to make you look smart.

No, and clearly you think too much of yourself. I just like having fun with trolls.

h31F91F92

Modified to correct typo...

Pointless rhetoric.

Bull**** when your slogan is make america great again and America a first.

You dont get to slime your way out of this one, authoritarian statist.

Id be open to a % of bodyweight criteria instead of a hard number, but in my opinion if you arent over 200 lbs and cant bench 250 lbs you arent a man.

250lb bench is pretty pitiful to be honest. In the powerlifting world that qualifies as warm up weight for a 200 pound lifter.

Last edited:
I weigh over 200 lbs and have benched over 400 pounds. You calling me a mindless meathead??

Nope. I was just pointing out the absurdity of a poster's criterion for what defines a man. How much you can bench press is certainly a sign of physical strength, but provides no insight into leadership qualities.

MTAtech;1070337941]Anyone who has been president for 2-1/2 years can no longer claim they're not a politician.
Yes, we know that you don't believe in environmental protection; Medicare; Medicaid; Social Security; the ACA; SNAP; nor taxation on the wealthy and that's what you got. I contend that most Trump voters didn't bargain for getting their social safety net or health care cut. Americans overwhelmingly want higher taxes on the rich.

Let me try again to help you understand the true role of the Federal Gov't which isn't to provide you with your personal responsibility issues

Medicare and SS are funded by FICA taxes and hasn't been cut although borrowed by the bureaucrats and not repaid. Now you and the radicals want to raise FIT to fund that shortfall and never solve the problem of bureaucrats building their power base

Environmental, your state has a local EPA and is responsible for what goes on within your state borders. California as the most stringent EPA laws and has the most cities in the top 10 in pollution. The federal Gov't has shown how little influence it has in California so your are living a pipe dream believing the EPA problems are federal

ACA was implemented with 48 million uninsured, there are 33 million uninsured today and of those that ACA supposedly covered most were eligible for Medicaid thus showing we didn't need ACA nor has it been effective

Wealthy taxation? Again, class envy, jealousy, hate rhetoric ignoring that the rich don't have enough money to fund your liberal spending appetite. How is it fair that the top 1% pay 40% of all the FIT collected and 44% of income earning Americans pay zero?

Trump actually did a bait and switch to voters. He promised better healthcare and proceeded to do the opposite. He promised higher taxes on "his rich friends" but lowered taxes on himself and his rich friends. Trump promised
an infrastructure plan. Nobody has seen such a plan. He also promised to allow individuals to fully deduct health insurance premium payments from their taxes. That's a broken promise. Moreover, he's done nothing to improve veteran health care. Moreover, many of what he's done were bad, such as cancelling the Paris Climate Accord, TPP, and declaring China a currency manipulator which it hasn't been for years. Oh, where is that 5 and 6% GDP growth promised?

You sure do spend a lot of time in this forum always whining and complaining yet never getting out to see what is happening in the country as there is construction everywhere on highway and bridges so this is another topic you know little about.

Deducing healthcare premiums, not sure what you are talking about but my healthcare premiums are deductible. Higher taxes on rich friends is irrelevant as I have stated and proven

Improving VA healthcare?? Obama had 8 years to fix it, Trump has done more in 2 than Obama did in 8 but what else could we expect from someone who truly hated the military and the feeling was the same from the military

Cancelling the Paris Climate accord affects you how? You like one sided agreements that actually hurt the country, don't you

5-6% GDP growth would be the highest GDP dollar growth in the history of the country. I prefer the 2 trillion added to GDP in dollars in two years whereas Obama added 4 trillion in 8 and included in that four trillion was the 842 billion stimulus.

You keep buying what you are told, keep supporting kooks like AOC and her gang as you continue to act like a teenager, all knowing and then when proven wrong finding out that the damage of programs you support are not fixable and very costly.

I am waiting for the proposals that make sense from AOC and her gang as well as from you. Whining and complaining is all I see, as Trump said teach us how to solve all those problems you claim exist because obviously the economic results generated in 2 1/2 years isn't it.

Trump's dismal polls on race relations will be going from bad to worse.

Polls show sour views of race relations in Trump’s America | NBC4 WCMH-TV

And Americans think Trump is contributing to the problem. A Pew Research Center poll earlier this year showed 56% of Americans saying Trump has made race relations worse.

Americans gave similarly poor assessments of the president’s impact on specific racial, ethnic and religious minorities. Nearly 6 in 10 considered Trump’s actions to be bad for Hispanics and Muslims, and about half said they were bad for African Americans, according to a February 2018 poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research .

That poll also found that 57% of Americans considered Trump to be racist.

So now having Daddy hand you a fortune, and getting into an ivy league school through your connections, makes you successful?

images

Even Trump agrees with me:
Trump: 'I love the poorly educated' — and they love him
:lamo

Yes, great quote, the poorly educated are the radical left that has motivated the American electorate to make a change from obamanomics back to pro growth policies all of which obviously hurt you as you seem incapable of competing.

Nope. I was just pointing out the absurdity of a poster's criterion for what defines a man. How much you can bench press is certainly a sign of physical strength, but provides no insight into leadership qualities.

Agreed. That was mostly tongue in cheek with a bit of letting me remember what I used to be able to do when I was younger and injury free.

Politifact rated 533 promises, and so that person linked to a file of BROKEN promises, which were all, by definition, broken.

Here's where they rate the "top 25" promises. As you'll see, he did fulfill many of them.

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are about PolitiFact's Top Promises | PolitiFact

And this PF link has 13 pages, each with about 20 items, for all the promises kept: The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Kept | PolitiFact

Isn't fun to catch rightwngers who only know how to find rightwing pukefunnel disinformation?

Yes, great quote, the poorly educated are the radical left that has motivated the American electorate to make a change from obamanomics back to pro growth policies all of which obviously hurt you as you seem incapable of competing.

Inheriting a booming economy from Obama and crowing about it is just what ****bag has always done---take credit for other men's work. And how you were able to mangle the message into somehow making it seem to refer to the left is another perfect example of the rightwing disconnect from reality.

Last edited:
As expected, the board's Trumpists are defending the blatant racism of telling four American citizens with non-white skin to go back to their countries.

That was the point: get people to call it racist, and the base will fetishize the chance to accuse the left of "playing the race card"; aka, the point was to play "the 'race card' card".

There's a reason they got so mad at "deplorables" and it wasn't because it was slander.

The presidency is hardly the peanut gallery.

So why do people on the left jump on every comment that is an expression of someone's disagreement with political idealogy as racism? Trumps comments, while not a thing of PC beauty, are not racist simply because the people he made the comment in response too are women or of color. He was directing a response to the constant complaints and insinuations that America is a patently bad place. I've heard my entire life, "America, Love it of Leave it". Kinda agree with that. If you don't like it here then why the heck are you here, why are so many people coming here if America is such a bad place?

Back
Top Bottom