• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report

Re: Probably since some turn out to be false. The media did it to themselves.

I have never trusted unnamed sources. Anything said by such should not be taken too seriously, unless it's confirmed. On anything or anybody. Period.

I say that if someone wants to condemn a man but is not willing to put their name on it then **** em, this claim is not worthy of my time.

:2wave:

A senator, who asked not to be named, told The Times that Trump is having difficulty moving on from his past claims that Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Why do you believe this? Knowing 'who' said it makes the difference between stirring up **** and telling the truth. Until they put their name to it, it's bull****.

Maybe McCain or Flake? I bet there is an source who does not want to be named that would say both of them made up the story.
Yup..... Just a made up story supported by a secret, unnamed source, who actually knows nothing but decided to make up the story. :confused:
That is about the way reporting is done today.

Non Compos Mentis

Trump is seriously, deeply and disturbingly mentally ill.

But his fans are exponentially worse.

actually, Clown Chaos supporters have put the US & the world in a very dangerous & ****ty spot ............. it's like Hitler all over again ..........

The Left has weaponized "unnamed sources" so they can attack Trump and the Right without evidence or repercusions.

The unnamed source wasn't the news in Watergate. The unnamed source pointed to information that was proved true. What has been proven true about Trump secretly harboring hatred of Obama's birth certificate? It's embarrassing how the rumor is now considered news.

Trump have for example made this statements after Obama provided his birth certificate.

"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud." (The Tweet is still on Trump's official Twitter account.)

"How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived." (The Tweet is still on Trump's official Twitter account.)

"Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."

14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics

Trump is a dumbass with even dumber supporters

actually, Clown Chaos supporters have put the US & the world in a very dangerous & ****ty spot ............. it's like Hitler all over again ..........

And people wonder why we get so much enjoyment out of mocking liberals.

I mean seriously dude. Get a grip on reality.

were the Germans that did not support Hitler & disliked his bull**** & policies liberals?

what/who is a liberal?

Last edited:
Well perhaps Trump won't be paying our mortgages nor our gas but he will help many in this country economically.

Bernie Sanders would've been the best choice for you, economically.

So let me get this right, because I am honestly so over all this ****ing whining.

Have we gone past the days of unnamed sources now? We finished with them? Because every ****ing time I turn around, someone is whining about, "Oh, lookie. Another "unnamed source." Gotta be a lie."

We have used unnamed sources since the beginning of reporting the news.

Why is it now, all of a sudden, that we actually have a problem with unnamed sources? Why, all of a sudden, do we have people shouting to the rooftops about "fake news?"

When sources do come out, you demonize them, and vilify them and shame them, and call them liars.

Then you have the audacity to sit here and complain about "unnamed sources."

in some cases, yes

in this specific case....

You have an unnamed senator who claims that Trump cant get over the birth certificate. So when was this conversation had? Last week? Last month? 3 years ago? What was said? Who else was in the room? Is it a D or an R senator? Is it someone who is already an acclaimed enemy of Trump?

Do i know if it is a true story? no
Do i want more information? absolutely

Inquiring minds would....instead of just eating up what was given to them like a cat lapping up milk

Trump still privately questions Obama's birth certificate: report | TheHill

I see a lot of Trump supporters claiming people on the left can't get past HRC losing. Look who's having trouble getting past the humiliation of having to follow a successful president. Trump just won't let it go.
#Sick #Sad #GravyCrockett

Not surprised. Also goes to show the guy is just nutty, not "clever."

This idea that Trump actually knows what he's doing, that he's been "planning" all this, needs to go away. I get why it's tempting to believe. None of us want to believe we gave the nuclear codes someone this unhinged. But we did, and we need to deal with that for the situation it actually is.

"A senator, who asked not to be named, told The Times"

And people wonder where the term "fake news" comes from.

As Trump was the Birther in Chief for 7 years, its not a stretch to believe the man still clings to a rascist idea.

Trump have for example made this statements after Obama provided his birth certificate.

"An 'extremely credible source' has called my office and told me that @BarackObama's birth certificate is a fraud." (The Tweet is still on Trump's official Twitter account.)

"How amazing, the State Health Director who verified copies of Obama’s “birth certificate” died in plane crash today. All others lived." (The Tweet is still on Trump's official Twitter account.)

"Well, I don't know -- did he do it? ... Well, a lot of people don't agree with you and a lot of people feel it wasn't a proper certificate."

14 of Donald Trump's most outrageous 'birther' claims - CNNPolitics

Im still waiting for that crack team of private investigators to return from Hawaii with a bombshell on Obamas BC. The man is a moron.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-gains-gop-presidential-primary-poll.amp.html

I expect the men with the big nets to come after Trump at some time in the future:

So let me get this right, because I am honestly so over all this ****ing whining.

Have we gone past the days of unnamed sources now? We finished with them? Because every ****ing time I turn around, someone is whining about, "Oh, lookie. Another "unnamed source." Gotta be a lie."

We have used unnamed sources since the beginning of reporting the news.

Why is it now, all of a sudden, that we actually have a problem with unnamed sources? Why, all of a sudden, do we have people shouting to the rooftops about "fake news?"

When sources do come out, you demonize them, and vilify them and shame them, and call them liars.

Then you have the audacity to sit here and complain about "unnamed sources."

"Fake News", to Trumpsters, is just defined as anything they don't like.

But pull something, anything, out of your behind that they want to hear, and it's gotta be real: Obama has a Kenyan birth certificate, Muslims were celebrating on rooftops on 9/11, etc...

A senator, who asked not to be named, told The Times that Trump is having difficulty moving on from his past claims that Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Why do you believe this? Knowing 'who' said it makes the difference between stirring up **** and telling the truth. Until they put their name to it, it's bull****.

When you don't like the message, attack the messenger. It's exactly what Trump and his rabid supporters do.

If you choose not to believe it, that's your business. Knowing what I know about Trump, I do. Thanks for your opinion.

Last edited:

"3 million people voted illegally for Hillary Clinton". "I saw thousands of Muslims cheering the fall of the twin towers on 9-11". "I have investigators in Hawaii digging up dirt on Obama and you won't believe what their finding". "Barack Obama tapped my phones at Trump Tower".

Get a grip on reality? That's excellent advice, albeit misdirected. Tell it to our president!

When you don't like the message, attack the messenger. It's exactly what Trump and his rabid supporters do.

If you choose not to believe it, that's your business. Knowing what I know about Trump, I do. Thanks for your opinion.

What messenger? The "un-named" one, hard to shoot if you don't know the target. But obliviously you are willing to believe any charge by anyone if it fits your preconceived ideas - thanks for your opinion too.

Watergate was a crime. Being an ass and thinking Obama is a Kenyan is not. Second with Watergate there was evidence here its simply a rumor about what was supposedly said.

This story makes a claim about a rumor. Then instead of offering any contributing evidence about the rumor they go off about the ***** grabbing tape.

It could be true and in all likelihood is true. But if you're going to state it as fact come with more evidence than " a person once told me" to make that case.

I do believe in Watergate, the reporters took the unnamed source and then found evidence to back up what was told to them.

They didn't run with an unverified story just to get to press first.

There is usually no evidence to back up anything these anonymous people say, but those news agencies need those clicks and the sheep need something to post on the boards.

Back
Top Bottom