• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump sees no reason to believe Russia behind election meddling [W:1173]

Ah ... the "that Was Different" excuse.
Different or not, why'd he say it and what was the assurance Medvedev was going to give Putin on his behalf?
btw, besides the words, did you catch the chummy reassuring hand grab Obama gave Medvedev?
That's a classic Obama bit.
He doesn't just shake hands, he grabs the forearm of the guy he's schmoozing.
If he can't do the shake and grab he uses the touch of a comforting hand.

You can do better than this repeating talking points to score political points when this has all been debunked over and over and over. As is usually the case there is much more to the story, and taking something out of context is not only misleading but dishonest.

I suggest you open your mind and educate yourself on the entire background to those comments. Here: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

And if you seriously think this is legitimate whataboutism for what our president did yesterday with no shame in front of the entire planet with an OPEN MIC I feel sorry for you.

Breaking:

Trump clarifies all statements from yesterday.

The ass is on TV trying to walk back all his disasters from yesterday. Oh and he still claims “it could be other people”. What an asshat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

of course he did as the marketing of hate and ignorance continues. take a civics class please and stop being motivated by the left and media

Trump has done nothing to hurt you, your family or the country. the results show that. post results to prove your point? you can't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Civics class? LOL! Take a history class, will ya? Open your eyes. Trump just harmed our country and our democratic institutions right there on a stage in front of the whole world. That has never happened before with any American President. You and I have no idea what further harm he may have done as those 2 hours he spent sitting alone in a room with a former Soviet spy master will be forever lost to history and absent of any congressional oversight. Because there was no one there from our side in there with him to document it. We will only find that out after the fact. How is that acceptable to you?

Last edited:
Not many ever denied that, we reject and deny the concept that Russian meddling is why he got elected. Big difference.

But Trump flat out said there was NO meddling by the Russians on live TV! Good God man are you dense?

And if he now acknowledges there was some meddling by the Russians why would he suggest we get together with the Russians and figure this thing out.

You can't make this sheet up! :aliens3:

Oh the statements were VERY clear yesterday. Today is the explanation for the low intellect uneducated morons that he still depends on for support.

Having another bad day?

You mean back peddles and is back to his lying mode.

You mean that's what you mean.
I never made any comments other than to report the "breaking news"

Carry on...

The ass is on TV trying to walk back all his disasters from yesterday. Oh and he still claims “it could be other people”. What an asshat.

Another 180 degree turn in the same day?:eek:

It's final the man is delusional and probably going senile.

The Genius said “would” and meant to say “wouldn’t!” Yeah.....

And he’s trying to have it both ways. He says he accepts intelligence findings but that it could “still be other people, lots of people out there.” He can’t just make the statement without a “but”.

You mean that's what you mean.
I never made any comments other than to report the "breaking news"

Carry on...

Oh please stop with the kindergarden silliness. You know exactly what I meant and said.

There. Trump says on live tv he accepts the intelligence communities assessment that Russia meddled in our election.

Now you can be pissed about something else.

And he’s trying to have it both ways. He says he accepts intelligence findings but that it could “still be other people, lots of people out there.” He can’t just make the statement without a “but”.

This idiot is our president! :eek:

The Genius said “would” and meant to say “wouldn’t!” Yeah.....

Hahahah!!! Do they expect us to believe this? They know trump’s minions will!

No, I am having a very good one as a matter of fact. You?

Probably much better than yourself; Originally Posted by prometeus View Post
"Oh the statements were VERY clear yesterday. Today is the explanation for the low intellect uneducated morons that he still depends on for support."

Trump says he misspoke on Russian meddling during press conference, accepts US intel findings | Fox News

Bwwaahahahahahah, Trump is backpedaling fast now.

At the White House on Tuesday, the president told reporters that he meant he doesn't see why Russia "wouldn't" be responsible.

In Helsinki, speaking at a press conference next to Vladimir Putin a day earlier, Trump had said he doesn't "see any reason why" Russia would be behind election meddling.

Hahahah "I didn't mean that thing I said, I meant the exact opposite"

lol

How many of his statements that he had to backpedal on were "misspoken" or "jokes" or whatever other lame ass excuse he could come up with.

There. Trump says on live tv he accepts the intelligence communities assessment that Russia meddled in our election.

Who's pissed? He's changed the story three times now. Something is not right in this man's head.

First there was no meddling.

Then there is meddling.

Then there was and there wasn't.

WTF!:eek:

He said it could ALSO be others as well as Russia which is an accurate statement.

The concern remains about the morons who still believe him.

And to wrap up a Texas blow job!

Who's pissed? He's changed the story three times now. Something is not right in this man's head.

First there was no meddling.

The there is meddling.

Then there was and there wasn't.

WTF!:eek:

Didn't your side already try and fail with that one?

I guess you can always double down.

lolz
If he didn't clarify, he's a treasonous commie. He clarified his remarks, he's still a treasonous commie.

Back
Top Bottom