• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump says he'll have another meeting with Putin, again calls media 'enemy of the people'

It's legal for Non-citizens to vote in San Francisco and influence our elections, but Putin is the problem... somehow...

You realize that I was being sarcastic right? Although I’m not in favor of Putin being invited to the WH.

I hope Putin doesn't reply, "no, thanks. See you at the next multinational meeting." We have assurances that will not happen, right?

Don't be a Russia-phobe...

Russia is not a friend of the US. Caution is required and Trump seems to ignore that. I don’t know how old you are or what you know about Russia, but they cannot be trusted.

Russia is not a friend of the US. Caution is required and Trump seems to ignore that. I don’t know how old you are or what you know about Russia, but they cannot be trusted.

We don't need to trust Russia to be a mutual ally in the fight against Islamic terrorism in middle east.

We don't need to trust Russia to be a mutual ally in the fight against Islamic terrorism in middle east.

How does that apply to the original post to this thread? This was about Putin coming to the WH

How does that apply to the original post to this thread? This was about Putin coming to the WH

It's one of the things they can discuss at the White House.

The point is, people seem to be up in arms about Putin coming to the White House. As long as we are not at war with Russia, I don't see any logical reason why this shouldn't happen.

Maybe you can convince me otherwise.

It's one of the things they can discuss at the White House.

The point is, people seem to be up in arms about Putin coming to the White House. As long as we are not at war with Russia, I don't see any logical reason why this shouldn't happen.

Maybe you can convince me otherwise.

Putin is not a friend but an enemy. Do you think we should invite an enemy to our house?

Putin is not a friend but an enemy. Do you think we should invite an enemy to our house?

What makes Putin an Enemy? Enemy implies he is part of a regime that is hostile towards the United States. I reject the notion that Russia is hostile. If anything, I would say that we are adversaries.

What makes Putin an Enemy? Enemy implies he is part of a regime that is hostile towards the United States. I reject the notion that Russia is hostile. If anything, I would say that we are adversaries.

You need to do some research on relations with the US and Russia. And just to add he is a murderer and has killed people is his country for speaking out against him. His intentions in interfering in our 2016 election was to cause devision in our democracy. If you think that is okay there is nothing more to talk about. Have a nice evening.

You need to do some research on relations with the US and Russia. And just to add he is a murderer and has killed people is his country for speaking out against him.

I'm not really interested in what he has done to his own people; we've invited plenty heads of state that have done questionable things to their own citizens in the past. I'm more interested in what has he done to the United States.

His intentions in interfering in our 2016 election was to cause devision in our democracy. If you think that is okay there is nothing more to talk about. Have a nice evening.

Lets assume that I buy that line of reasoning (I don't); it isn't really clear to what degree his interference had any effect. So far, there is more evidence to suggest that Comey's last ditch effort to re-open the investigation against Hillary had a larger impact than anything Russia did.

I'm not really interested in what he has done to his own people; we've invited plenty heads of state that have done questionable things to their own citizens in the past. I'm more interested in what has he done to the United States.

Lets assume that I buy that line of reasoning (I don't); it isn't really clear to what degree his interference had any effect. So far, there is more evidence to suggest that Comey's last ditch effort to re-open the investigation against Hillary had a larger impact than anything Russia did.

Questionable things?

He murders press that he sees as opposition

He is a Kleptocrat that corrupts ANYONE who does business in Russia (including Trump).

And when after setting up his oligarchs as money laundering stooges, they get to big for their britches...he steals THEIR money, and either jails or kills them.

And here is is Trump paroting his "enemy of the state" garbage while attacking....the press...that he sees as opposition

Questionable things?

He murders press that he sees as opposition

We've done drone strikes on journalist

He is a Kleptocrat that corrupts ANYONE who does business in Russia (including Trump).

We've had those at the White House as well.

And when after setting up his oligarchs as money laundering stooges, they get to big for their britches...he steals THEIR money, and either jails or kills them.

We've had heads of state at the White House who has done plenty of those things.

And here is is Trump paroting his "enemy of the state" garbage while attacking....the press...that he sees as opposition

Let's just be honest, he's just another Kleptocrat coming to meet with the President that YOU don't personally like. All the other Kleptocrat I'm assuming you were just okay with.

As long as this is the standard, I'm pretty fine with the President meeting with him.

It's legal for Non-citizens to vote in San Francisco and influence our elections, but Putin is the problem... somehow...

I agree. Total hypocrisy by the dems to extend their narrative that Trump was elected 'unlawfully'. It's been proven dems don't care about election meddling or 'our democracy'.

What about what about what about.....It still won't save that piece of **** trump

LOL, what about is the question you libs have no answer for, because there is no answer for those actions. So, you somehow think that if you come up with a childish term like “whatsboutism”, you invalidate the question you can’t answer. What a joke!

What you should be doing is asking yourselves what the hell happened to your party over the last decade or so. There are videos of your leaders saying things about immigration, marriage, etc... that would get them thrown out of the party today. All because no one there has the courage to stand up and question the nuts that have taken over the left.

Sent from my iPhone XXX using None of your damn business.

Trump won't meet with Mueller, but he will meet with Putin? Um, OK.

Having another meeting to do what? Are we cutting nuclear weapons, no. Are we joining a military union with Russia, no. It is just another meet and great meeting. It is just going to be another press meeting were Trump is tossing America under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom