• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Quits

Trump Quits

• Take it like a man

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • slink back to Mar-a-Lago

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
will Trump stand for prosecution and/or impeachment proceedings or will he take his toys and slink back to Mar-a-Lago

Lets see what happens when he leaves office in 2025!

2020 elections
Trump launches unprecedented reelection machine

Unique structure of the president’s reelection campaign is an expression of his iron grip on the party.

President Donald Trump is planning to roll out an unprecedented structure for his 2020 reelection, a streamlined organization that incorporates the Republican National Committee and the president’s campaign into a single entity.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/18/trump-machine-swallows-rnc-1067875

I see. Just because I'm not infected with TDS you think I'm not moderate?

Not so much; more like your posting history since I have paid attention....:2wave:

Not so much; more like your posting history since I have paid attention....:2wave:

Yep. So much. Anyone who defends Trump from the left's rabid TDS nonsense is branded by the left as not being moderate.

I see. Just because I'm not infected with TDS you think I'm not moderate?

'Moderates' do not post ' It is better to have a pedophile in office than a Democrat' do they? What is 'moderate' about those words?

'Moderates' do not post ' It is better to have a pedophile in office than a Democrat' do they? What is 'moderate' about those words?

And honest people do not take other's posts out of context.

While the Democrats have been preoccupied with gossip mongering and propaganda fantasy, President Trump has been systematically erasing the Obama and Progressive legacy. The Democrats are a shallow bunch and missed all the work being done in the depths.

ObamaCare has lost the individual mandate and is now unconstitutional. That is 50 years down the drain. The Paris Accord is now being exposed for what it was; Paris burns, ironically causing an increase in CO2. The welfare state is being dismantled due to the growing economy. Blacks and Latinos have historically low unemployment rates, which is not good for the needs of the Progressive's permanent underclass model. Trump is withdrawing from Obama's Syrian war. The US trade balance is improving. Manufacturing is returning to the US. The economy has regained strength and is finally able to handle increases in the prime interest rate, which would have killed the anemic Obama economy. The higher rate will allow people to save more in the future. The US has backed out of bad deals like that one with Iran, and improved on other deals to make it even better for the US. Trump stopped the caravan in its tracks. Trump very recently signed a bi-partisan prison reform bill. Trump has accomplished more in two years than any president in history.

While all this was going on, the Democrats were preoccupied with gossip and fantasy. They were not prepared to make a stand to defend their eroding legacy other than trying to kill the messenger. This was by design, since the Democrats are not very practical minded and have a tendency to mess things up. It was better to give them a toy Trump doll to play with, while the adults worked in the other room.

Trump could quit since he has done more in two years than most presidents do in 1-2 terms. However, it likes to work and always finds new projects. He still wants to work on infrastructure and securing the border. He even offered to do amnesty, which the Democrats backed out of. They are a two faced bunch of hypocrites. He already did historic things with respect to Israel and North Korea, but there is more to do. The adult voters in the country will see the accomplishments, while the children and mentally unstable voters will only stay in the shallows and hope gossip and fantasy is enough to win in 2020.

Don't you have to have a crime and then proof? Not just accusations. Better look at the accusations, collusion doesn't exist, abuse of power? you better look at article 2, he can fire anyone at anytime and also shut down the so called investigation just because he is the President and he feels like it. It's a shame we don't have a crime that ties to the President, just lying to FBI and income tax charges that don't trace to the President. Economy is good, and unemployment is good but we want to get the guy who created the rising economic conditions, oh and yeah Obama wants to claim he did it! That's funny stuff.

will Trump stand for prosecution and/or impeachment proceedings or will he take his toys and slink back to Mar-a-Lago

Or will he castrate the Democrat Party as he did Felonious Bill & Criminal Hillary?

Trump’s ego wouldn’t let him quit, he could be impeached and he would be yelling fake news as they marched him outta the White House.

I'm not so sure it didn't take that much for him to be Putin's bitch. When he is looking at jail time for Don. jr and Jared I bet he folds.

Or will he castrate the Democrat Party as he did Felonious Bill & Criminal Hillary?

He has already lost and not by just by 3 million votes. His agenda is dead too.

Don't you have to have a crime and then proof? Not just accusations. Better look at the accusations, collusion doesn't exist, abuse of power? you better look at article 2, he can fire anyone at anytime and also shut down the so called investigation just because he is the President and he feels like it. It's a shame we don't have a crime that ties to the President, just lying to FBI and income tax charges that don't trace to the President. Economy is good, and unemployment is good but we want to get the guy who created the rising economic conditions, oh and yeah Obama wants to claim he did it! That's funny stuff.

Give it up already, its all over and you lose.

Give it up already, its all over and you lose.

Lose? You folks really are desperate.

You claim victory while getting your asses handed to you. It’s been an awesome 2-years despite learning the Obama DoJ and FBI leadership were corrupt to the core...

... spied on their poltical opponents like some ****hole 3rd World Banana Republic ...

... Obama lied about Russian involvement.

And Trump gutted Obama’s entire legacy... in 14-months!

Winning... it’s beautiful.

Lose? You folks really are desperate.

You claim victory while getting your asses handed to you. It’s been an awesome 2-years despite learning the Obama DoJ and FBI leadership were corrupt to the core...

... spied on their poltical opponents like some ****hole 3rd World Banana Republic ...

... Obama lied about Russian involvement.

And Trump gutted Obama’s entire legacy... in 14-months!

Winning... it’s beautiful.

I wonder how long it takes us to erase Trump from the history books. The most incompetent corrupt stooge in Presidential history and a party that will go down with him too. It's a bonus no one even imagined.

Back
Top Bottom